Old Nov 10th 2008, 2:45 am

Cleri is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: When Nomad met Cleri...WTMTP part 2

Originally Posted by gazz
Do you have wind?
No,thanks for asking
Old Nov 10th 2008, 2:49 am
eheheheeeeeeeeeer!

gazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Cleri
No,thanks for asking
Suprising for someone so full of :curse:
Old Nov 10th 2008, 2:51 am

Suprising for someone so full of :curse:
Look,it's not my fault you have a beer gut,man boobs....and a wig,and that Al posted your pic,now is it?
Old Nov 10th 2008, 2:54 am
eheheheeeeeeeeeer!

gazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond repute

Look,it's not my fault you have a beer gut,man boobs....and a wig,and that Al posted your pic,now is it?
Thats far too young to be me, its so transparently not me for so many reasons, least the fact that i am extremely handsome and desirable, just ask Brodev next time he´s on he´ll tell you , he came to see me today, i think he was shocked at my Adonis like form
Old Nov 10th 2008, 2:55 am

Thats far too young to be me, its so transparently not me for so many reasons, least the fact that i am extremely handsome and desirable, just ask Brodev next time he´s on he´ll tell you , he came to see me today, i think he was shocked at my Adonis like form
Oh,the poor man............is he in intensive care
(more importantly...did he buy beer)
Old Nov 10th 2008, 2:57 am
eheheheeeeeeeeeer!

Oh,the poor man............is he in intensive care
(more importantly...did he buy beer)
No and no, did remind me of "santa" though
Old Nov 10th 2008, 2:58 am

No and no, did remind me of "santa" though
You will just have to get your godlike features up in the gallery...that's all there is to it
Old Nov 10th 2008, 3:03 am
C'est la vie

TaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond repute

You will just have to get your godlike features up in the gallery...that's all there is to it
That's you told innit?
Old Nov 10th 2008, 3:05 am
eheheheeeeeeeeeer!

Originally Posted by TaviraTrog
That's you told innit?
True but it would mean a bit of a clammer for my affections
Old Nov 10th 2008, 3:06 am
eheheheeeeeeeeeer!

Do you think you are worthy then?
Old Nov 10th 2008, 3:07 am

True but it would mean a bit of a clammer for my affections
2/10
Old Nov 10th 2008, 3:08 am

Do you think you are worthy then?
I think it would put me out of my misery........so it ain't never going to happen
Old Nov 10th 2008, 3:09 am
eheheheeeeeeeeeer!

2/10
Bollards
Old Nov 10th 2008, 3:10 am
eheheheeeeeeeeeer!

I think it would put me out of my misery........so it ain't never going to happen
, would just spoil it all, you´d have no need of fantasy then would you?, just ask Flanny and Brodev they will tell you just how marvellous i am
Old Nov 10th 2008, 3:17 am
C'est la vie

TaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond repute

Blah, blah, blah. There, that's got that off my chest.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.