Wikiposts

When Nomad met Cleri...WTMTP part 2

Old Sep 8th 2008, 8:46 pm

Cleri is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: When Nomad met Cleri...WTMTP part 2

Who's he?
Old Sep 8th 2008, 8:48 pm
eheheheeeeeeeeeer!

gazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Cleri
Who's he?
He´s my 8 yr old and he likes to spend most of his time playing commando
Old Sep 8th 2008, 8:54 pm
BE Forum Addict

Supremegermalene has much to be proud ofSupremegermalene has much to be proud ofSupremegermalene has much to be proud ofSupremegermalene has much to be proud ofSupremegermalene has much to be proud ofSupremegermalene has much to be proud ofSupremegermalene has much to be proud ofSupremegermalene has much to be proud ofSupremegermalene has much to be proud ofSupremegermalene has much to be proud ofSupremegermalene has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by gazz
He´s my 8 yr old and he likes to spend most of his time playing commando

A couple of years ago we had a barbecue party and my eldest, then 5, decided he wanted to take all his clothes off and run about naked in front of everyone. The oh and I were in the garden so hadn't witnessed it and another guest said to my son that she thought it might be best if he put his clothes back on as mummy and daddy might not be happy with him, to which he replied 'why not? Mummy and Daddy walk around naked all the time!'

Old Sep 8th 2008, 8:57 pm
eheheheeeeeeeeeer!

gazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Supremegermalene

A couple of years ago we had a barbecue party and my eldest, then 5, decided he wanted to take all his clothes off and run about naked in front of everyone. The oh and I were in the garden so hadn't witnessed it and another guest said to my son that she thought it might be best if he put his clothes back on as mummy and daddy might not be happy with him, to which he replied 'why not? Mummy and Daddy walk around naked all the time!'

Having a swinging time?
Old Sep 8th 2008, 10:07 pm
C'est la vie

TaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond repute

Put something juicy on it for me
Piri piri sauce?
Old Sep 8th 2008, 10:15 pm
eheheheeeeeeeeeer!

And a splash of this:
Attached Thumbnails When Nomad met Cleri...WTMTP part 2-_42647787_levi_roots_203%5B1%5D.jpg  
Old Sep 8th 2008, 10:20 pm

I was thinking more along these lines
Attached Images  
Old Sep 8th 2008, 10:32 pm
eheheheeeeeeeeeer!

I was thinking more along these lines
You´ll get no cherry from Flanny
Old Sep 8th 2008, 10:51 pm
C'est la vie

TaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by gazz
You´ll get no cherry from Flanny
Nah, he lost his ages ago.
Old Sep 8th 2008, 11:02 pm
eheheheeeeeeeeeer!

Originally Posted by TaviraTrog
Night manouveres
Old Sep 8th 2008, 11:23 pm
Á Boa Vida

cavalierhome has a reputation beyond reputecavalierhome has a reputation beyond reputecavalierhome has a reputation beyond reputecavalierhome has a reputation beyond reputecavalierhome has a reputation beyond reputecavalierhome has a reputation beyond reputecavalierhome has a reputation beyond reputecavalierhome has a reputation beyond reputecavalierhome has a reputation beyond reputecavalierhome has a reputation beyond reputecavalierhome has a reputation beyond repute

You guys are incorrigible....
Old Sep 8th 2008, 11:24 pm
eheheheeeeeeeeeer!

Originally Posted by cavalierhome
Is that one of those made up yanky words again, and yes i said "yanky"
Old Sep 8th 2008, 11:47 pm

Originally Posted by cavalierhome
We are indeed,but we get therapy......and pills
Old Sep 8th 2008, 11:52 pm
eheheheeeeeeeeeer!

We are indeed,but we get therapy......and piles
Old Sep 9th 2008, 12:16 am
ex-squaddie

derbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TaviraTrog
When I was seven but I can't remember it coz I was pissed

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.