Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Portugal
Reload this Page >

When Nomad met Cleri...WTMTP part 2

Wikiposts

When Nomad met Cleri...WTMTP part 2

Old May 21st 2008, 10:02 pm
Á Boa Vida

cavalierhome has a reputation beyond reputecavalierhome has a reputation beyond reputecavalierhome has a reputation beyond reputecavalierhome has a reputation beyond reputecavalierhome has a reputation beyond reputecavalierhome has a reputation beyond reputecavalierhome has a reputation beyond reputecavalierhome has a reputation beyond reputecavalierhome has a reputation beyond reputecavalierhome has a reputation beyond reputecavalierhome has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: When Nomad met Cleri...WTMTP part 2

Wow SGG that has been a hard couple of days......

Sorry about your dad.

Make your boy pay for the car damage some way and tell him to get a new girl friend one who knows better than to come to your house and raise her voice....

Growing up is hard, remember that. Pier pressure and hormones go a long way to making you screw up.

He will be ok in the end.
Old May 21st 2008, 11:12 pm
'In limboland'

St.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by cavalierhome
Wow SGG that has been a hard couple of days......

Sorry about your dad.

Make your boy pay for the car damage some way and tell him to get a new girl friend one who knows better than to come to your house and raise her voice....

Growing up is hard, remember that. Pier pressure and hormones go a long way to making you screw up.

He will be ok in the end.
I know he will Paul. He's now in his 4th year of uni and has done really well so far and, he has been talking about going on to do a Masters Degree, so we certainly have no complaints on that score. He only has a part time casual job coaching under 12's in cricket and soccer, so what with uni fees and now my car, he'll be paying off debts for the rest of his working years. We are just so shocked that he drove the car. He knows how strict we are with the no drinking and driving rule. There was no need to even take the car as he only went to the local oval to play a scratch match (cricket), then went in the social club after and obviously got carried away. He was really, really drunk, took the corner of our road to fast and ended up in the corner house garden wall. We haven't had the damage assessed yet, OH had to leave very early today and I was still in shock, but it doesn't look good. I suppose we have to be thankful that no-one was hurt. Goodness knows how he's going to get to uni and it's a bloody good job I'm not working at the moment or that would have been even more hassle.

Thanks for your kind words Paul.
Old May 22nd 2008, 5:30 am
ex-squaddie

derbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by St.Georges Girl
I know he will Paul. He's now in his 4th year of uni and has done really well so far and, he has been talking about going on to do a Masters Degree, so we certainly have no complaints on that score. He only has a part time casual job coaching under 12's in cricket and soccer, so what with uni fees and now my car, he'll be paying off debts for the rest of his working years. We are just so shocked that he drove the car. He knows how strict we are with the no drinking and driving rule. There was no need to even take the car as he only went to the local oval to play a scratch match (cricket), then went in the social club after and obviously got carried away. He was really, really drunk, took the corner of our road to fast and ended up in the corner house garden wall. We haven't had the damage assessed yet, OH had to leave very early today and I was still in shock, but it doesn't look good. I suppose we have to be thankful that no-one was hurt. Goodness knows how he's going to get to uni and it's a bloody good job I'm not working at the moment or that would have been even more hassle.

Thanks for your kind words Paul.
Erm....... crikey?
Old May 22nd 2008, 5:30 am
ex-squaddie

derbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond repute

Sausage and mash for tea.

Not a skewer in sight

Yummzah!
Old May 22nd 2008, 5:33 am

Cleri is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by derbyflan

Not a skewer in sight

Yummzah!
You could thread em onto a skewer,just for old times sake like...........
Ere its pork chops,mash and veg and luvverley gravy yum,bloody comfort food for this shite weather,its absolutely hissing down
Old May 22nd 2008, 5:42 am
ex-squaddie

Originally Posted by Cleri
You could thread em onto a skewer,just for old times sake like...........
Ere its pork chops,mash and veg and luvverley gravy yum,bloody comfort food for this shite weather,its absolutely hissing down
Hmmm sounds nice. Sorry about your shite weather by the way

Just realised I don't have any gravy granules Nor mushy peas ffs!!:curse:
Old May 22nd 2008, 5:57 am

Hmmm sounds nice. Sorry about your shite weather by the way

Just realised I don't have any gravy granules Nor mushy peas ffs!!:curse:
granules not allowed in my house........bisto powder is the only way to go for me......its cos Im old oooooooooo mushy peas,had them in Bradford at the local pub,pie and peas lad, yum scrum.
Forecast tomorrow is rain,methinks i will hang meself from my 150 yr old rafters,along with the population of our village
Old May 22nd 2008, 6:18 am
C'est la vie

TaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by St.Georges Girl
No, not at all. It was the first anniversary of my dear fathers death on Tuesday, so felt very low having spoken with my mum the night before and hearing how sad she sounded. Then yesterday, my son had a car accident and has done some extensive damage to my car. The a*sehole had been drinking.:curse::curse::curse:

We are hurt and very upset that he did this. We trusted him and he has been driving for over 4 years without any problems at all, so both OH and I are fuming too. OH and son had their first fight last night, then sons girlfriend comes round screaming and shouting her head off as he'd lied to her about where he was. All hell broke loose, it was really awful. We had to ask said girlfriend to leave as our son was in no fit state to talk any sense, he couldn't even stand up straight. We are so disappointed in him.

I will Flanny. Maybe tomorrow when I'm feeling abit more up, hopefully. I have a feeling that this evening is going to be a long one.
Oh, *****. What can I say but (see my signature)
Old May 22nd 2008, 7:28 am
Dancing Queen

Susie Wong has a reputation beyond reputeSusie Wong has a reputation beyond reputeSusie Wong has a reputation beyond reputeSusie Wong has a reputation beyond reputeSusie Wong has a reputation beyond reputeSusie Wong has a reputation beyond reputeSusie Wong has a reputation beyond reputeSusie Wong has a reputation beyond reputeSusie Wong has a reputation beyond reputeSusie Wong has a reputation beyond reputeSusie Wong has a reputation beyond repute

Not a skewer in sight

Yummzah!
salmon here for me, OH pizza. Not a spag bol or curry anywhere.
Old May 22nd 2008, 7:34 am
Dancing Queen

Susie Wong has a reputation beyond reputeSusie Wong has a reputation beyond reputeSusie Wong has a reputation beyond reputeSusie Wong has a reputation beyond reputeSusie Wong has a reputation beyond reputeSusie Wong has a reputation beyond reputeSusie Wong has a reputation beyond reputeSusie Wong has a reputation beyond reputeSusie Wong has a reputation beyond reputeSusie Wong has a reputation beyond reputeSusie Wong has a reputation beyond repute

Well, just looked at weather forecast Think I'll need a wet suit and flippers. Hate to say it Cav but just think you may be wrong about the weather.

OH busy packing - I've not done mine yet - too busy here
Gotta be up at 3am.
May be back later.
Old May 22nd 2008, 8:42 am
Dancing Queen

Finished the packing - bound to forget something. Anyway back on the 1st June. Guess I will have a lot to catch up on. Over and out.
Old May 22nd 2008, 9:36 am

Originally Posted by Susie Wong
Finished the packing - bound to forget something. Anyway back on the 1st June. Guess I will have a lot to catch up on. Over and out.
Have a great hol suze
Old May 22nd 2008, 9:42 am

Just opened the 2nd bottle of red.......I fear the worst,well its the weather,it drives yer to drink
Old May 22nd 2008, 10:01 am

crispy will become famous soon enoughcrispy will become famous soon enough

SGG really sorry to hear your news, kids who would have em I never got my car back after my daughter finish uni, she traded it in for a new one didn't realise I had given it to her

Pasta and prawns this evening, this new diet will be the death of me.........no alcohol

Enjoy half-term. lets hope the sun smiles on you.
Old May 22nd 2008, 12:23 pm
ex-squaddie

Originally Posted by Susie Wong
Have a great safe trip Suze

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.