Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Portugal
Reload this Page >

When Nomad met Cleri...WTMTP part 2

Wikiposts

When Nomad met Cleri...WTMTP part 2

Old Sep 10th 2008, 7:17 am
Dancing Queen

Susie Wong has a reputation beyond reputeSusie Wong has a reputation beyond reputeSusie Wong has a reputation beyond reputeSusie Wong has a reputation beyond reputeSusie Wong has a reputation beyond reputeSusie Wong has a reputation beyond reputeSusie Wong has a reputation beyond reputeSusie Wong has a reputation beyond reputeSusie Wong has a reputation beyond reputeSusie Wong has a reputation beyond reputeSusie Wong has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: When Nomad met Cleri...WTMTP part 2

You might end up trottering around - more than normal
Old Sep 10th 2008, 7:18 am

Cleri is an unknown quantity at this point

WONGIE!!!!!!!!!!! how are you sweetie????
Old Sep 10th 2008, 7:23 am
Dancing Queen

Susie Wong has a reputation beyond reputeSusie Wong has a reputation beyond reputeSusie Wong has a reputation beyond reputeSusie Wong has a reputation beyond reputeSusie Wong has a reputation beyond reputeSusie Wong has a reputation beyond reputeSusie Wong has a reputation beyond reputeSusie Wong has a reputation beyond reputeSusie Wong has a reputation beyond reputeSusie Wong has a reputation beyond reputeSusie Wong has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Cleri
WONGIE!!!!!!!!!!! how are you sweetie????
Drowning myself in red
Old Sep 10th 2008, 7:24 am

Originally Posted by Susie Wong
Drowning myself in red
Good girl,cant fault ya
Old Sep 10th 2008, 7:27 am
Dancing Queen

So has mature cheddar taken over from lurpak
Old Sep 10th 2008, 7:29 am

So has mature cheddar taken over from lurpak
I have both not to mention walkers cheese n onion...picalilli,bisto and oh such other goodies...far better than sex
Old Sep 10th 2008, 7:33 am
Dancing Queen

I have both not to mention walkers cheese n onion...picalilli,bisto and oh such other goodies...far better than sex

Oh do so agree with you on that one. I love it when friends go over to our place and they ask if there's anything they can take out for us. it's like christmas and birthdays all rolled into one when we go over after.
Old Sep 10th 2008, 7:35 am

Oh do so agree with you on that one. I love it when friends go over to our place and they ask if there's anything they can take out for us. it's like christmas and birthdays all rolled into one when we go over after.

Its def christmas
Old Sep 10th 2008, 7:40 am
Dancing Queen

Its def christmas
Take it easy with your goodies - don't go 'piggin' out or you'll only be left with 'scratchings' and 'rashers' and 'trotters' at the end of the month.
Old Sep 10th 2008, 8:10 am

Take it easy with your goodies - don't go 'piggin' out or you'll only be left with 'scratchings' and 'rashers' and 'trotters' at the end of the month.
I will take it easy....................no sod it.....PIG OUT
Old Sep 10th 2008, 8:10 am

I will take it easy....................no sod it.....PIG OUT
A girl has to be deprived of picallili to appreciate it
Old Sep 10th 2008, 8:17 am
Dancing Queen

A girl has to be deprived of picallili to appreciate it
Not with you on that one Cleri - picalli for me is on a par with marmite YUK! just can't seem to get a taste for it.
Old Sep 10th 2008, 8:18 am

Not with you on that one Cleri - picalli for me is on a par with marmite YUK! just can't seem to get a taste for it.
yes,but you get deprived,and before you know it...cravings occur
Old Sep 10th 2008, 8:25 am
Dancing Queen

yes,but you get deprived,and before you know it...cravings occur
Know what you mean. Real bad cravings when no chocolate, wine or fags for a couple of hours
Old Sep 10th 2008, 8:27 am

Know what you mean. Real bad cravings when no chocolate, wine or fags for a couple of hours
Dont do chocolate,but count me in on the others

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.