Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Portugal
Reload this Page >

When Nomad met Cleri...WTMTP part 2

Wikiposts

When Nomad met Cleri...WTMTP part 2

Old Sep 11th 2008, 5:32 am
C'est la vie

TaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: When Nomad met Cleri...WTMTP part 2

Originally Posted by Cleri

Well then,I will be off to the bar.
No change there then. Bit late though, aren't you?
Old Sep 11th 2008, 5:56 am
Dancing Queen

Susie Wong has a reputation beyond reputeSusie Wong has a reputation beyond reputeSusie Wong has a reputation beyond reputeSusie Wong has a reputation beyond reputeSusie Wong has a reputation beyond reputeSusie Wong has a reputation beyond reputeSusie Wong has a reputation beyond reputeSusie Wong has a reputation beyond reputeSusie Wong has a reputation beyond reputeSusie Wong has a reputation beyond reputeSusie Wong has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Nomad_H
Hello Swongie wheres yer bin.
Hiya Nomes, Bin over in Pt til end of August then back to work so hectic if I could I'd have hit the ground....... yep running. Last night was the only time I had to catch up with the pages and pages of missed posts. Hope you're feeling better and the pussies have arrived.
Old Sep 11th 2008, 6:32 am

Cleri is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Susie Wong
Hiya Nomes, Bin over in Pt til end of August then back to work so hectic if I could I'd have hit the ground....... yep running. Last night was the only time I had to catch up with the pages and pages of missed posts. Hope you're feeling better and the pussies have arrived.
Cue Gazz

Roast Frango in the Forno......Im soooo Port
Old Sep 11th 2008, 6:37 am
---------

Nomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Susie Wong
Glad your back Suse. I used to work in a school...60 computers an all... I'm also qualified to teach. "No bloody way".
Finished up with a few lectures at Uni. Dont think they understood me though.
Old Sep 11th 2008, 6:38 am

Glad your back Suse. I used to work in a school...60 computers an all... I'm also qualified to teach. "No bloody way".
Blimey....you have alot to answer for.........
Have the kits arrived then or wot
Old Sep 11th 2008, 6:40 am
---------

Nomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond repute

Blimey....you have alot to answer for.........
Have the kits arrived then or wot
Doh!
Old Sep 11th 2008, 6:47 am

Doh!
Is that a no
Old Sep 11th 2008, 6:48 am
---------

I have been drinking with my friend and all I can gather is that the woman has to catch the kittens and then they come to me.
So far nothing.
Old Sep 11th 2008, 6:51 am

I have been drinking with my friend and all I can gather is that the woman has to catch the kittens and then they come to me.
So far nothing.
Oh
Old Sep 11th 2008, 7:07 am
---------

Oh
Well I'm not holding my breath.
Old Sep 11th 2008, 7:40 am

Well I'm not holding my breath.
Oh
Old Sep 11th 2008, 7:42 am

Ive bin watching a prog about 9/11...cant cope...... have had to switch it off.
I hate it,I have been to the twin towers,I have met people on the top floor who died.....Its too sad
Old Sep 11th 2008, 8:10 am
---------

I hate it,I have been to the twin towers,I have met people on the top floor who died.....Its too sad
I can well understand how you feel. let's remember them today.
Old Sep 11th 2008, 8:12 am
Dancing Queen

Susie Wong has a reputation beyond reputeSusie Wong has a reputation beyond reputeSusie Wong has a reputation beyond reputeSusie Wong has a reputation beyond reputeSusie Wong has a reputation beyond reputeSusie Wong has a reputation beyond reputeSusie Wong has a reputation beyond reputeSusie Wong has a reputation beyond reputeSusie Wong has a reputation beyond reputeSusie Wong has a reputation beyond reputeSusie Wong has a reputation beyond repute

Think I have the same problem. Maybe I can use it to get early retirement then PT here I come for longer than school holidays. Worth a try.
If the kits have gotta be caught how will you make them stay with you? Vihno & fish? Or should that be Finho & vish? Ok I admit the reds kicking in. I do worry I drink too much.
Old Sep 11th 2008, 8:14 am
Dancing Queen

Couldn't even start to watch it.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.