British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Portugal (https://britishexpats.com/forum/portugal-89/)
-   -   ISIS/NAZI (https://britishexpats.com/forum/portugal-89/isis-nazi-867979/)

Red Eric Nov 19th 2015 2:05 am

Re: ISIS/NAZI

Originally Posted by mfh (Post 11797862)
What do you mean? is he on holiday or something?

He was getting gored by some bulls in the Plaza de Toros. Made an ill-advised lunge and next thing the technical team was in waving it all over. He was stretchered off and could be sidelined for a while. Bit unclear at the moment whether he'll be capable of making a comeback.

Munsterfan Nov 19th 2015 3:34 am

GeniB is that TODAY a NEW ATTACK? WTF?

Jessel Nov 19th 2015 3:45 am

Originally Posted by mfesharne (Post 11797304)
On a slightly different note, it's often claimed the UK Muslims are outbreeding the white/Anglo Saxon/Christian population to a significant degree and if that's correct, the UK will have a Muslim majority within a couple of decades at most (probably sooner with the way immigration is going) and then they can elect whatever govt they wish which will result in the Islamic Republic of Great Britain etc.

In which case they won't need jihad. :(

If this video made seven years ago is correct, you may well be right!

amideislas Nov 19th 2015 4:29 am

Originally Posted by Red Eric (Post 11797963)
He was getting gored by some bulls in the Plaza de Toros. Made an ill-advised lunge and next thing the technical team was in waving it all over. He was stretchered off and could be sidelined for a while. Bit unclear at the moment whether he'll be capable of making a comeback.

Well that's a bit of a "daily mail" interpretation of it.

Despite numerous warnings, the Matador in that fight insisted on engaging the entire plaza with personal attacks (for lack of arguments), and as a final diversion from being embarrassingly put to the mat that about it, subsequently [quite obviously] attempted to obtain moral superiority points from the horrific Paris attacks.

You can characterise it as "bulls attacking the Matador" if you want, but that's not how a bullfight is conducted. The Matador provokes the bull, not the other way around.

Considering the history of this Matador's behaviour, I believe it was probably a bit over the line for mods, especially considering the mournful events in Paris that day.

GeniB Nov 19th 2015 5:22 am

Originally Posted by Munsterfan (Post 11798050)
GeniB is that TODAY a NEW ATTACK? WTF?

Seemed to be Munster saw it on our cafe's TV whilst we were having lunch-need to verify it though,not had time yet

Munsterfan Nov 19th 2015 5:39 pm

No it was not a new attack it was a security camera in a cafe from last Friday. shocking.

mfesharne Nov 20th 2015 1:44 am

I reckon this bloke has it dead right:

Ingles Nov 20th 2015 2:24 am

Originally Posted by Ingles (Post 11794742)
I personally think that Bush - Cheney & Rumsfeld should also be labelled as Terrorist !

Bush instructed Colin Powell to give a report to the UN on the intelligence that "various" USA agencies had so called collected on Iraq.
He did so on Feb 6 2003.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rp6WuTSTyS8

It's all history now , but a great part off the "certified" intelligence turned out to be a fabrication, if not down right lies.

12 Years , and there is no end in sight off the repercussions !

Again personally, why nobody thought to brings charges against the 3 bastard's above thru the ICC the Hague on War Crimes , I still find baffling

My old signature was
"War is always the choice of the chosen - Who wont have to fight"

mfesharne
Fox New's ??
Aren't they the lot who deny the -arstwards above, where not in anyway responsible for the Mid East Chaos we now have ???

Ingles Nov 20th 2015 2:59 am

This may be off interest to some off you.

Terrorism Is An Act Of Weakness, Not Strength | Care2 Causes

Dick Dasterdly Nov 20th 2015 8:28 pm

Originally Posted by themajor (Post 11794641)
Not all Muslims are terrorist BUT all terrorists ARE MUSLIMS.

Not really,
but it may be more accurate to say that the vast majority of terrorists in the present day world are Muslims.

GeniB Nov 20th 2015 9:16 pm

One of them(in the past) certainly wasn't a muslim A suburban faux christian teenager from the UK.
My guess is they have cornered the market on psychopathic, disaffected teeners and young men all looking for something/someone to vent their deluded rage on. Our only hope,ironically ,seems to be the hackers we vented our rage on,or rather our Governments did. How the tables have turned

GeniB Nov 20th 2015 9:18 pm

S**t we are supposed to be attending a conference in Brussels next week.Have to have a think about that

GeniB Nov 20th 2015 9:44 pm

Sadly I think Europe is well aware of its (distant ) past history in regard to Colonialism .Not all of it was bad though.The fact we mix peacefully today and have enriched our societies beyond measure because of it, is testament to that. There will however always be the disaffected,they will latch on to anything to give their grievances, real or otherwise,credence.

There is no doubt however that the actions of the USA in conjunction with their allies has re-awakened those old feelings in recent times. The self destruction in the west of the monetary system,the social breakdown that followed,the massive recession ,will also have been seen as weakness. Before we judge these atrocities on our doorsteps,we have to be made to face those we have committed
In any event- this is the result of all out actions. Like the last one I posted,I had tears in my eyes for this little boy

https://www.facebook.com/jrous92/vid...6190732035487/

GeniB Nov 20th 2015 9:53 pm

sorry! no idea why this wouldn't come up on here?

Try again

https://www.facebook.com/jrous92/vid...6190732035487/

GeniB Nov 20th 2015 9:54 pm

Nope! Forum protocols won't allow it apparantly?