British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Portugal (https://britishexpats.com/forum/portugal-89/)
-   -   ISIS/NAZI (https://britishexpats.com/forum/portugal-89/isis-nazi-867979/)

Munsterfan Nov 14th 2015 5:53 am

ISIS/NAZI

ISIS must be stopped. What happened in Paris is horrifying! I know it's not simple or easy and YES, they have 'Lone Wolf' kamikaze soldiers and perhaps even 'sleeper cells' living next door to us. And YES, we might be stepping on someone else's sovereign territory to eliminate the militants and leaders in this terrible regime ....but what can we do RIGHT NOW? Not in 3-6-18-months from now, but now-now to stop these ruthless, well financed, clever terrorists?

Didn't the world look away when the Nazi's and Third Reich started killing?

I pray for the persons passed, injured and their heartbroken families.

Enough of these soft target massacres!

Ukkram Nov 14th 2015 6:45 am

Re: ISIS/NAZI

I don't think that ISIL is interested in PT as we do not have Halaal foods here and we mostly eat pork. They would die from hunger here.

I must add that what ISIL did remind me of Pearl Harbour. The Japs enticed war and got it. No diffs here at all. I think ISIL made a very grave mistake here and are even bragging about it.

Now they have the whole world to fight against. They cannot possibly survive the outcome of this atrocity. This will surely be the biggest mistake of their lives.

themajor Nov 14th 2015 7:00 am

Originally Posted by Ukkram (Post 11794221)
I don't think that ISIL is interested in PT as we do not have Halaal foods here and we mostly eat pork. They would die from hunger here.

I must add that what ISIL did remind me of Pearl Harbour. The Japs enticed war and got it. No diffs here at all. I think ISIL made a very grave mistake here and are even bragging about it.

Now they have the whole world to fight against. They cannot possibly survive the outcome of this atrocity. This will surely be the biggest mistake of their lives.

I hope that you are right. But they will not be stopped YET. They have sleepers all over the world. It is so easy for them and not easy for the innocent. It is in there blood they believe in what they are doing and think it is the best thing to do. We all know that they are EVIL COWARDS of the lowest order.

scot47 Nov 14th 2015 7:03 am

What do you propose ? Recolonisation of Mesopotomia ? You go first.

Ukkram Nov 14th 2015 7:06 am

Originally Posted by scot47 (Post 11794234)
What do you propose ? Recolonisation of Mesopotomia ? You go first.

I propose that PT only sells pork.

GeniB Nov 14th 2015 9:49 am

I would want to make a start by getting their religious leaders on every TV in the world telling these misbegotten youths (for they are mostly young men being used by the older smarter behind the scenes guys.) that no this is not a glorious thing to do,no they will not end up with the 21 (or whatever? ) virgins when they die for the cause,and yes it is against everything that the majority of muslims believe in. If it stops one crazy lunatic from joining the cause !!!

liveaboard Nov 14th 2015 10:13 am

I don't eat pork either,

2 types of people join them from the west; idiots and psychopaths.
Fortunately, the vast majority are idiots, which i why they so rarely succeed in their efforts at mass murder; unfortunately, sometimes the pyschos are in charge.

tootlewagon Nov 14th 2015 9:27 pm

Originally Posted by Munsterfan (Post 11794183)
ISIS must be stopped. What happened in Paris is horrifying! I know it's not simple or easy and YES, they have 'Lone Wolf' kamikaze soldiers and perhaps even 'sleeper cells' living next door to us. And YES, we might be stepping on someone else's sovereign territory to eliminate the militants and leaders in this terrible regime ....but what can we do RIGHT NOW? Not in 3-6-18-months from now, but now-now to stop these ruthless, well financed, clever terrorists?

Didn't the world look away when the Nazi's and Third Reich started killing?

I pray for the persons passed, injured and their heartbroken families.

Enough of these soft target massacres!

Interesting that you make the connection between IS and the Nazis. Take a look at this scene from 75 years ago, and ask yourself if anything has actually changed??

Munsterfan Nov 14th 2015 9:48 pm

hmmmmmmm

Ingles Nov 14th 2015 9:57 pm

Originally Posted by Ukkram (Post 11794221)

There are a peaceful community off Muslims , they are based in Lisboa so there fore there is a supply chain off Halaal Food

“Os muçulmanos estão mais tristes do que toda a gente com o terrorismo”

Munsterfan Nov 14th 2015 10:09 pm

Yes Ingles most Muslims communities are filled with a peaceful and generous people .

mags-eddie Nov 14th 2015 11:10 pm

It was reported to us yesterday by a French friend who lives near Cannes that the african muslims came out in the streets celebrating and dancing when news of the bombings came through. Much the same way they did when 911 happened.
Interesting what Ukkram says about the Pearl Harbor analogy, the Syrians and Iranians have always been hankering after a third world perhaps this is their way of generating one.
Good idea about the pork. Starve the bug++++ out.

Ukkram Nov 14th 2015 11:16 pm

I have not yet seen a single one up here in the north. I grew up in Cape Town and had many Muslim friends. Peaceful and proud South Africans. One of my Muslim pals had a nickname of "Pork Chop" or "Porky" for short.

themajor Nov 15th 2015 12:25 am

Not all Muslims are terrorist BUT all terrorists ARE MUSLIMS.

tootlewagon Nov 15th 2015 1:50 am

Originally Posted by themajor (Post 11794641)
Not all Muslims are terrorist BUT all terrorists ARE MUSLIMS.

Really!! - what about the IRA, and ETA, and Bader-Meinhof, etc,etc,etc...