ISIS/NAZI

Old Nov 14th 2015, 5:53 pm
Smokn Joy

Munsterfan has a reputation beyond reputeMunsterfan has a reputation beyond reputeMunsterfan has a reputation beyond reputeMunsterfan has a reputation beyond reputeMunsterfan has a reputation beyond reputeMunsterfan has a reputation beyond reputeMunsterfan has a reputation beyond reputeMunsterfan has a reputation beyond reputeMunsterfan has a reputation beyond reputeMunsterfan has a reputation beyond reputeMunsterfan has a reputation beyond repute
Default ISIS/NAZI

ISIS must be stopped. What happened in Paris is horrifying! I know it's not simple or easy and YES, they have 'Lone Wolf' kamikaze soldiers and perhaps even 'sleeper cells' living next door to us. And YES, we might be stepping on someone else's sovereign territory to eliminate the militants and leaders in this terrible regime ....but what can we do RIGHT NOW? Not in 3-6-18-months from now, but now-now to stop these ruthless, well financed, clever terrorists?

Didn't the world look away when the Nazi's and Third Reich started killing?

I pray for the persons passed, injured and their heartbroken families.

Enough of these soft target massacres!
Old Nov 14th 2015, 6:45 pm
BE Forum Addict

Ukkram is a name known to allUkkram is a name known to allUkkram is a name known to allUkkram is a name known to allUkkram is a name known to allUkkram is a name known to allUkkram is a name known to allUkkram is a name known to allUkkram is a name known to allUkkram is a name known to allUkkram is a name known to all
Default Re: ISIS/NAZI

I don't think that ISIL is interested in PT as we do not have Halaal foods here and we mostly eat pork. They would die from hunger here.

I must add that what ISIL did remind me of Pearl Harbour. The Japs enticed war and got it. No diffs here at all. I think ISIL made a very grave mistake here and are even bragging about it.

Now they have the whole world to fight against. They cannot possibly survive the outcome of this atrocity. This will surely be the biggest mistake of their lives.

Last edited by Ukkram; Nov 14th 2015 at 6:49 pm.
Old Nov 14th 2015, 7:00 pm
BE Forum Addict

themajor has a reputation beyond reputethemajor has a reputation beyond reputethemajor has a reputation beyond reputethemajor has a reputation beyond reputethemajor has a reputation beyond reputethemajor has a reputation beyond reputethemajor has a reputation beyond reputethemajor has a reputation beyond reputethemajor has a reputation beyond reputethemajor has a reputation beyond reputethemajor has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ukkram
I don't think that ISIL is interested in PT as we do not have Halaal foods here and we mostly eat pork. They would die from hunger here.

I must add that what ISIL did remind me of Pearl Harbour. The Japs enticed war and got it. No diffs here at all. I think ISIL made a very grave mistake here and are even bragging about it.

Now they have the whole world to fight against. They cannot possibly survive the outcome of this atrocity. This will surely be the biggest mistake of their lives.

I hope that you are right. But they will not be stopped YET. They have sleepers all over the world. It is so easy for them and not easy for the innocent. It is in there blood they believe in what they are doing and think it is the best thing to do. We all know that they are EVIL COWARDS of the lowest order.
Old Nov 14th 2015, 7:03 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

scot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond repute

What do you propose ? Recolonisation of Mesopotomia ? You go first.
Old Nov 14th 2015, 7:06 pm
BE Forum Addict

Ukkram is a name known to allUkkram is a name known to allUkkram is a name known to allUkkram is a name known to allUkkram is a name known to allUkkram is a name known to allUkkram is a name known to allUkkram is a name known to allUkkram is a name known to allUkkram is a name known to allUkkram is a name known to all

Originally Posted by scot47
What do you propose ? Recolonisation of Mesopotomia ? You go first.
I propose that PT only sells pork.
Old Nov 14th 2015, 9:49 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

GeniB has a reputation beyond reputeGeniB has a reputation beyond reputeGeniB has a reputation beyond reputeGeniB has a reputation beyond reputeGeniB has a reputation beyond reputeGeniB has a reputation beyond reputeGeniB has a reputation beyond reputeGeniB has a reputation beyond reputeGeniB has a reputation beyond reputeGeniB has a reputation beyond reputeGeniB has a reputation beyond repute

I would want to make a start by getting their religious leaders on every TV in the world telling these misbegotten youths (for they are mostly young men being used by the older smarter behind the scenes guys.) that no this is not a glorious thing to do,no they will not end up with the 21 (or whatever? ) virgins when they die for the cause,and yes it is against everything that the majority of muslims believe in. If it stops one crazy lunatic from joining the cause !!!
Old Nov 14th 2015, 10:13 pm
BE Forum Addict

liveaboard has a reputation beyond reputeliveaboard has a reputation beyond reputeliveaboard has a reputation beyond reputeliveaboard has a reputation beyond reputeliveaboard has a reputation beyond reputeliveaboard has a reputation beyond reputeliveaboard has a reputation beyond reputeliveaboard has a reputation beyond reputeliveaboard has a reputation beyond reputeliveaboard has a reputation beyond reputeliveaboard has a reputation beyond repute

I don't eat pork either,

2 types of people join them from the west; idiots and psychopaths.
Fortunately, the vast majority are idiots, which i why they so rarely succeed in their efforts at mass murder; unfortunately, sometimes the pyschos are in charge.

Last edited by Jerseygirl; Nov 15th 2015 at 11:49 am. Reason: Racist remark removed
Old Nov 15th 2015, 9:27 am
Forum Regular

tootlewagon is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Munsterfan
ISIS must be stopped. What happened in Paris is horrifying! I know it's not simple or easy and YES, they have 'Lone Wolf' kamikaze soldiers and perhaps even 'sleeper cells' living next door to us. And YES, we might be stepping on someone else's sovereign territory to eliminate the militants and leaders in this terrible regime ....but what can we do RIGHT NOW? Not in 3-6-18-months from now, but now-now to stop these ruthless, well financed, clever terrorists?

Didn't the world look away when the Nazi's and Third Reich started killing?

I pray for the persons passed, injured and their heartbroken families.

Enough of these soft target massacres!
Interesting that you make the connection between IS and the Nazis. Take a look at this scene from 75 years ago, and ask yourself if anything has actually changed??

Old Nov 15th 2015, 9:48 am
Smokn Joy

Munsterfan has a reputation beyond reputeMunsterfan has a reputation beyond reputeMunsterfan has a reputation beyond reputeMunsterfan has a reputation beyond reputeMunsterfan has a reputation beyond reputeMunsterfan has a reputation beyond reputeMunsterfan has a reputation beyond reputeMunsterfan has a reputation beyond reputeMunsterfan has a reputation beyond reputeMunsterfan has a reputation beyond reputeMunsterfan has a reputation beyond repute

hmmmmmmm
Old Nov 15th 2015, 9:57 am
BE Forum Addict

Ingles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ukkram

There are a peaceful community off Muslims , they are based in Lisboa so there fore there is a supply chain off Halaal Food

“Os muçulmanos estão mais tristes do que toda a gente com o terrorismo”
Old Nov 15th 2015, 10:09 am
Smokn Joy

Yes Ingles most Muslims communities are filled with a peaceful and generous people .
Old Nov 15th 2015, 11:10 am
Forum Regular

mags-eddie is an unknown quantity at this point

It was reported to us yesterday by a French friend who lives near Cannes that the african muslims came out in the streets celebrating and dancing when news of the bombings came through. Much the same way they did when 911 happened.
Interesting what Ukkram says about the Pearl Harbor analogy, the Syrians and Iranians have always been hankering after a third world perhaps this is their way of generating one.
Good idea about the pork. Starve the bug++++ out.
Old Nov 15th 2015, 11:16 am
BE Forum Addict

I have not yet seen a single one up here in the north. I grew up in Cape Town and had many Muslim friends. Peaceful and proud South Africans. One of my Muslim pals had a nickname of "Pork Chop" or "Porky" for short.
Old Nov 15th 2015, 12:25 pm
BE Forum Addict

themajor has a reputation beyond reputethemajor has a reputation beyond reputethemajor has a reputation beyond reputethemajor has a reputation beyond reputethemajor has a reputation beyond reputethemajor has a reputation beyond reputethemajor has a reputation beyond reputethemajor has a reputation beyond reputethemajor has a reputation beyond reputethemajor has a reputation beyond reputethemajor has a reputation beyond repute

Not all Muslims are terrorist BUT all terrorists ARE MUSLIMS.
Old Nov 15th 2015, 1:50 pm
Forum Regular

tootlewagon is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by themajor
Not all Muslims are terrorist BUT all terrorists ARE MUSLIMS.
Really!! - what about the IRA, and ETA, and Bader-Meinhof, etc,etc,etc...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.