Frontex Border Guard

Old Feb 19th 2020, 8:45 pm
Just Joined

GCamich is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Frontex Border Guard

Originally Posted by Stanx
I've also passed the physical test.
Thanks to all who wished me luck!
I really felt relieved and I can confirm what some of you underlined earlier. It's more a matter of preparation than being very fit. Today I've witnessed a very fit guy who has suffered a muscle blockage. Fortunatelly he managed to get over it. Well done!
So please practice and prepare based on what MKkk and others advised here. Do intense training and leave one day rest between training and test. Eat carbs the evening before and hidrate min 3l of water.
All exercises have to be performed as described.
You have lockers to change, toilets and water. It's an indoor activity with decent facilities. Wear shorts and T or tracksuit. Up to you. Speed test easy peasy. Just can't be failed. :-)
Be careful with the push-ups. They are meant to be triceps push-ups with palms and fingers forward and at shoulders width. Make sure you place them a little fwd than your shoulders level and perform the push-ups with elbows out.
I was very confident with my push-ups and I was surprised not being able to do nothing more than the exact expected number.
At situps try to bounce back from your falling and use only the lower torso. It works.
Beep test easier than expected to me.
But I've practiced it more than 7 times all the way.
Warm up and stretch to relax.
From the level 5 on try to speed up on your shuttle start and relax the rest. You will always meet the beep. Or at least this worked forme. Breath fast and not deep.
They are not tough. Everyone is there to assist you and help you pass. I believe anyone who's done the fitness test can confirm it.
Good luck to you too! :-)
P. S. WHAT A RELIEF!
​​​​​​
​​​
​​

Congrats and amazing narrative XD. Really useful. Good luck for everyone again!
I´m going to be on 24-25 doing this stuff, so let´s go !!
Old Feb 20th 2020, 3:02 am
Just Joined

Blue82 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Larry79
I had mine last Friday and still waiting for an answer and i'm wondering how many days for an answer
I had my English test Saturday, 15, and no answer till now. I'm in the same situation like you.
Old Feb 20th 2020, 3:20 am
Forum Regular

Chantal F is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: Frontex Border Guard

Originally Posted by clem34
Hello to all,

I just received the first mail yesterday and the one for the english test few hours After. I am now waiting for the english test results. I am a french gendarmerie officer, 11 years experience including 5 years as a coastguard on a patrol ship.

I have few questions to those who passed the tests in Warsaw :

- What about the travel expenses ? Does the reimbursement cover all the travel expenses ( flight fare) or is There a maximum amount ? ( I heard about 400€ . I live in the French Pacific Islands a bit far ^^)

- Do you know if we can take the final medical exam while in Warsaw for the tests ? ( I know they should make a call at a later stage but still i'm living really far away)

- they Ask to bring Originals of the diplomas, if we can't have them with us, are copies enough ?

- i received the email from the AD7 adress. I applied for both AD7 and AST4. Can someone tell if in this case, we are interviewed for AD7 AND AST4 positions or only for AD7 (the prefix from the email) ?

Thanks ! And Hope to see some of you in Warsaw.
Good questions. I am also interested in the answers, I hope someone can answer at least some of them...
Old Feb 20th 2020, 3:30 am
Just Joined

Kole7 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Christian D
Hi Kole7. Can you tell us how many days it past since you did the English test and today when you received the invitation for physical test?
Many thanks.
Hi Christian
Did my English test on 12th and yesterday got invitation for interview
Old Feb 20th 2020, 3:50 am
Just Joined

Padraig2456 is an unknown quantity at this point

I curious do you get an opportunity to as questions after the interview?
Old Feb 20th 2020, 4:07 am
Forum Regular

Stanx is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by clem34
Hello to all,

I just received the first mail yesterday and the one for the english test few hours After. I am now waiting for the english test results. I am a french gendarmerie officer, 11 years experience including 5 years as a coastguard on a patrol ship.

I have few questions to those who passed the tests in Warsaw :

- What about the travel expenses ? Does the reimbursement cover all the travel expenses ( flight fare) or is There a maximum amount ? ( I heard about 400€ . I live in the French Pacific Islands a bit far ^^)

- Do you know if we can take the final medical exam while in Warsaw for the tests ? ( I know they should make a call at a later stage but still i'm living really far away)

- they Ask to bring Originals of the diplomas, if we can't have them with us, are copies enough ?

- i received the email from the AD7 adress. I applied for both AD7 and AST4. Can someone tell if in this case, we are interviewed for AD7 AND AST4 positions or only for AD7 (the prefix from the email) ?

Thanks ! And Hope to see some of you in Warsaw.
Hello,
Impressive experience!.
Let me try and help.
​​​​​
You will receive details about expense reimbursement in your invitation to the fitness test. Till then please consult the forms in the bottom of the Frontex page referring to the three categories of selection.
The certificate should logically come from a GP that either has your medical records and/or can do a check to advise you are healthy and capable to go through any physical tests. I believe you should also direct this question to AD7 email address yiu mentioned.
The documents will be required in due time and with reasonable notice in order to produce them. After the English test and physical/interview stage.
If they have selected you for both (which I think should happen given your experience) you will receive a clarification after the English test.

Good luck and bon voyage!
Old Feb 20th 2020, 4:17 am
Forum Regular

Brubru is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by MKkk
Wait.... What did I miss.

Stanx I knew it, I was sure. Congrats man! So my advice for tommorow, look like a true leader and they're going to be enchanted by you.

Brubru trust yourself. You are not tired, it's just on your mind, you don't give up, you put your SOUL into it.
​​​​​​
Thanks MKkk, I will do my best
Old Feb 20th 2020, 6:22 am
Just Joined

clem34 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Stanx
Hello,
Impressive experience!.
Let me try and help.
​​​​​
You will receive details about expense reimbursement in your invitation to the fitness test. Till then please consult the forms in the bottom of the Frontex page referring to the three categories of selection.
The certificate should logically come from a GP that either has your medical records and/or can do a check to advise you are healthy and capable to go through any physical tests. I believe you should also direct this question to AD7 email address yiu mentioned.
The documents will be required in due time and with reasonable notice in order to produce them. After the English test and physical/interview stage.
If they have selected you for both (which I think should happen given your experience) you will receive a clarification after the English test.

Good luck and bon voyage!
Thanks Stanx,

I was thinking about the extended medical check that Frontex talk about in the selection notice. But it should come after the job offer. So i guess they are not ready yet to do it right now, as it seems to require quite a lot of specialized doctors.

thanks anyway !!!
Old Feb 20th 2020, 6:25 am
Forum Regular

Christian D is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Kole7
Hi Christian
I did my English test on 8th and received the results after 2 days, but until now no invitation for physical tests.
did you applied for basic or intermediate position?
Old Feb 20th 2020, 6:40 am
Forum Regular

Stanx is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by MKkk
Wait.... What did I miss.

Stanx I knew it, I was sure. Congrats man! So my advice for tommorow, look like a true leader and they're going to be enchanted by you.

Brubru trust yourself. You are not tired, it's just on your mind, you don't give up, you put your SOUL into it.
​​​​​​
Hello MK. Thanks mate!
Your advices always worked!
Good luck to you too!
Old Feb 20th 2020, 9:05 am
Just Joined

Fernandes is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Kole7
Hi Christian
I did it on 15th. I'm still within the announced 4 working days period to get to know the final result. In your case they clearly noticed you later than a 4-day reference. That gives me a bit more hope.
Old Feb 20th 2020, 9:09 am
Just Joined

Fernandes is an unknown quantity at this point

I did my English test on 8th and received the results after 2 days, but until now no invitation for physical tests.
I was thinking one would be invited for physical tests and interview at the moment they notice about english test results.
Old Feb 20th 2020, 9:11 am
Just Joined

Larry92 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Larry79
I had mine last Friday and still waiting for an answer and i'm wondering how many days for an answer
Larry, I got an answer for the English test last Friaday, as well. Think, that the invitations for the physical test are sent accordind the candidate's nationality. Still waiting. Hope they didn't forget , us
Old Feb 20th 2020, 9:14 am
Forum Regular

Larry79 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Larry92
Larry, I got an answer for the English test last Friaday, as well. Think, that the invitations for the physical test are sent accordind the candidate's nationality. Still waiting. Hope they didn't forget , us
I hope so too.
Old Feb 20th 2020, 10:02 am
Just Joined

Kole7 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi mate, i applied for AST4 position. I don't think thay have any specific patterns for sending invitations, most probably it's random

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.