Frontex Border Guard

Old Feb 17th 2020, 9:47 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat092 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Frontex Border Guard

Passed the fitness test. You get plenty of time to warm up. Given a perfect demonstration on each event and the break between tests is more than 3 mins. Hydrate day before and morning before too. You can stop at your required number ie 33 push ups and you can keep going if you want. beep test is both feet behind 2 lines. My advice is just don't give up. Pace yourself during the first group of sets. We where asked not to record and post anything so il leave it at that. Frontex staff there where very friendly and helpful. Wasnt like a military environment but remember you are always being watched and assessed.
Old Feb 17th 2020, 9:49 pm
Forum Regular

LorisL is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Fudokanconway
Passed the fitness test. You get plenty of time to warm up. Given a perfect demonstration on each event and the break between tests is more than 3 mins. Hydrate day before and morning before too. You can stop at your required number ie 33 push ups and you can keep going if you want. beep test is both feet behind 2 lines. My advice is just don't give up. Pace yourself during the first group of sets. We where asked not to record and post anything so il leave it at that. Frontex staff there where very friendly and helpful. Wasnt like a military environment but remember you are always being watched and assessed.
Thanks for your reply!
Old Feb 17th 2020, 9:49 pm
Just Joined

Veroni is an unknown quantity at this point

So one more step to go!
Can you tell us the order in which the tests have to be performed?
Old Feb 17th 2020, 9:51 pm
Just Joined

Geo_the_Greek is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello Giannis and Kostas. Giorgos from Greece as well. I just received the invitation for the english test. Any advice on how to prepare myself for it?
Old Feb 17th 2020, 9:52 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Veroni
So one more step to go!
Can you tell us the order in which the tests have to be performed?
it was exactly the order on the sheet. Beep test was last. Keep yourself warm between tests and best of luck to everyone. All the candidates I met there where really nice and friendly
Old Feb 17th 2020, 9:53 pm
Just Joined

it was exactly the order on the sheet. Beep test was last. Keep yourself warm between tests and best of luck to everyone. All the candidates I met there where really nice and friendly
Thank you! Best of luck tomorrow!
Old Feb 17th 2020, 9:56 pm
Just Joined

One more question, sorry! The tests are being taken inside or outside?
Old Feb 17th 2020, 9:59 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Veroni
One more question, sorry! The tests are being taken inside or outside?
all where inside the sports facility
Old Feb 17th 2020, 10:02 pm
Forum Regular

AntoU is an unknown quantity at this point

I've just received the invitation for the english test.too..
Old Feb 17th 2020, 10:05 pm
Forum Regular

AntoU is an unknown quantity at this point

Thank you for sharing the info. That's very kind from you. All the best for tomorrow!!
Old Feb 17th 2020, 10:06 pm
Just Joined

aleale33 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Stanx
Good luck!
You will find enough info about the En test above.
Thank you, I've already read them!

I am a bit scared 'cause I read lots of people failed it.
Old Feb 17th 2020, 10:14 pm
Forum Regular

Questfer is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Geo_the_Greek
Hello Giannis and Kostas. Giorgos from Greece as well. I just received the invitation for the english test. Any advice on how to prepare myself for it?
Hello Geo! No specific advice from me, just focus and take your time. Best regards, Kostas.
Old Feb 17th 2020, 10:15 pm
Forum Regular

Brubru is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by LorisL
Hey, lads ! I've also just received the invitation email for English test. So, hope to do my best 😉 Keep you tuned 👍
Great ! Good luck to you, and for the others too, take your time to answer.
Old Feb 17th 2020, 10:17 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by AntoU
I've just received the invitation for the english test.too..
Happy for u AntoU.

finger crossed !!
Old Feb 17th 2020, 10:19 pm
Forum Regular

Congrats Fudokanconway !

Wish you the best for tomorrow.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.