Frontex Border Guard

Old Feb 21st 2020, 8:45 pm
Forum Regular

Larry79 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Frontex Border Guard

Originally Posted by Fudokanconway
With the English test there is no way to pass it easy, you just have to possess the correct level they want.
You need to train for the fitness test, you are waisting your time and theirs if you turn up unprepared. You have the template of what is needed and throughout this forum there is plenty of info on what they expect. Do the full test and more every 3 days or you won't pass the beep test. They want a high result and its conducted In a warm hall so get prepared.

for the interviews you need to make sure you back up what you said on your application. They are interviewing alot of individuals and if you just don't make the cut on what they want then you just wont make it through, do your research, study the selection notice and know what you are getting yourself into. Just imagine how many interviews thet are doing everyday. I won't say any more on the interview.

The fitness exam is the fourth stage of the selection process. That means they have studied your application twice before the English exam.

best of luck to everyone
Best luck to you too. Thank you for sharing your experience
Old Feb 21st 2020, 9:11 pm
Just Joined

Taniapap is an unknown quantity at this point

Congratulations to those who have passed the tests and the interviews ans thank you very much to share your experience! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Good luck for those who will pass or those are waiting their results.🀞🀞🀞

And for those who have failed, like me, as said someone before in one very good message full of hope, we have a year to get prepared!πŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺ

​​​​​​I just have one question about the interview, how many people do you have in front of you and who are they?
Old Feb 22nd 2020, 9:09 am
Forum Regular

Brubru is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Claudio
About the push ups
How does the test works?

There is not time, right?
So you can keep your pace
or you have to follow a determinate rithm ?

And what happen If you break the series with a stop or a pause in the exercise?

Sorry for the tons of questions ...
and thanks in advance if anyone can answer

Hi Claudio,

For the push ups you follow your own rythme, normally you can't stop, maybe a really short pause at the top of the movement, but it will depend on the willing of your examinator, so don't bet too much on it.
Old Feb 22nd 2020, 9:23 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Giomlg1
Hello everybody from Spain!!
Brubru, Ionut and the rest who already did the physical test...
It’s a question about the sit ups, because it seems to me very hard to complete all in time if I keep in all moment of the exercise the elbow in line with my shoulders.
Could you tell us if you can pull the arms apart of the head during the pushing up?, because this help a lot.
how up have we do the push up?, until our body and the floor gets 90 degree or Do we have to touch with the elbows our knees?, in the case of the latter, can we bend our elbows to touch our knees?
As you can see, I have too many questions, but it is very different to do it in one way or another.
thak you very much in advance and good luck!!!
the sits up:

legs at 90Β° degrees.
2 feet blocked under the 1st or 2nd level of a wood ladder
Hands behind your head, fingers crossed.

You start lying on the ground, you sit up and you touched your knees with your elbow, fingers crossed behind your head during all the exercise.

You don't need to keep your elbows in line with your shoulders, they can move (and they need to if you want to touch your knees) as long as your fingers stay crossed behind your head.

You are lying on a judo mat, so it helps a bit with the rebound.

Read carefully the forum, you have a lot of good advice that will help you to succeed.

Old Feb 22nd 2020, 10:04 am
Just Joined

Claudio is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Brubru
Hi Claudio,

For the push ups you follow your own rythme, normally you can't stop, maybe a really short pause at the top of the movement, but it will depend on the willing of your examinator, so don't bet too much on it.
Thanks a lot
Brubru
and also thanks a lot to you and to the others veterans in the physical tests/job interview in Warsaw,
for still being here to help us with suggestions despite you have already passed your tests.
I hope there will be an opportunity in the future to meet all of us
and of course paid beers for you buddies!

Old Feb 22nd 2020, 10:15 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Stanx
Hey AntoU,
Howzit?
I have traveled and I took a short break after the interview.
Everything went well. Conducted in a very professional manner. I may be subjective here (although still don't know if Im thru) but to me they looked like they know exactly what profile they are looking for.
It may be very different than what we think or speculate.
As a personal conclusion, both Eng exam and Physical+Interview are almost impossible to pass if you won't seriously prepare.
How was your experience?
All the best!

​​​​​​
​​​​​
​​​​​
Enjoy your break Stanx.

It's a perfect summary of the interview, plus Fudockan's one.

They know what they want, " It may be very different than what we think or speculate": I agree 100%.

The questions are sharpened to go directly to the point.
Don't prepare a speech, it won't help at all.

Best of luck to all of you, read entirely the forum, you'll all find answers to most of your questions.

Anyway it is a great experience, so even if it's a bit stressful, try to enjoy the moment, the trip to Warsaw, and take the best of it.

Old Feb 22nd 2020, 3:23 pm
Just Joined

Blue82 is an unknown quantity at this point

I had my English test Saturday, 15.02, and I received no answer till now for writing and speaking part. There is somebody else in this situation?
Old Feb 22nd 2020, 3:31 pm
Forum Regular

AntoU is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Blue82
I had my English test Saturday, 15.02, and I received no answer till now for writing and speaking part. There is somebody else in this situation?
I had my Exam on Thursday the 20th but any answer yet for the writing and speaking part.
Old Feb 22nd 2020, 3:35 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Blue82
Don't worry, the same thing happened to me, they sent me the invitation mail 9 days after the English test.
Remember that there are many candidates, and you can be invited till the middle of April.
Old Feb 22nd 2020, 3:38 pm
Forum Regular

Chantal F is an unknown quantity at this point

Don't worry, the same thing happened to me, they sent me the invitation mail 9 days after the English test.
Remember that there are many candidates, and you can be invited till the middle of April.
BRUBRU, do you mean 9 days after doing the English test or 9 days after you got the mail with the official result?
Old Feb 22nd 2020, 3:42 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Chantal F
BRUBRU, do you mean 9 days after doing the English test or 9 days after you got the mail with the official result?
9 days after the official result Chantal.
Old Feb 22nd 2020, 3:52 pm
Forum Regular

9 days after the official result Chantal.
Wow....so that means that between the English test and the physical test, there might be 3 or 4 weeks...
Thanx Brubru!
Old Feb 22nd 2020, 3:56 pm
Forum Regular

Larry79 is an unknown quantity at this point

Still waiting since 14-02. As Brubru said we have to be patient. To many candidates. Don't lose faith.
Old Feb 22nd 2020, 3:56 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Chantal F
Wow....so that means that between the English test and the physical test, there might be 3 or 4 weeks...
Thanx Brubru!
It is a chance to train more and to be ready for the test.
Old Feb 22nd 2020, 4:06 pm
Forum Regular

It is a chance to train more and to be ready for the test.
True. That is advantage.
The only problem is that I have many work related obligations from half March that I cannot just cancel. I was hoping to test beginning March or second week of March, but probably that is not going to happen.
I might need to change the proposed date of the physical test then...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.