Frontex Border Guard

Old Feb 17th 2020, 4:48 am
  #526  
Forum Regular
 
Joined: Jan 2020
Posts: 62
5200 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Frontex Border Guard

The trend remains... Everybody is vocal until they have something relevant to share. Until now we don't know how the interviews are going, even if we have interviewed people following the topic. The ones tested are being muted there. Now I'm a bit afraid... )... I hope, if I'm being selected, not to be colleague with any mute around here.
5200 is offline  
Old Feb 17th 2020, 7:44 am
  #527  
Account Closed
 
Joined: Jan 2020
Posts: 0
scrubbedexpat092 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Frontex Border Guard

Originally Posted by 5200
The trend remains... Everybody is vocal until they have something relevant to share. Until now we don't know how the interviews are going, even if we have interviewed people following the topic. The ones tested are being muted there. Now I'm a bit afraid... )... I hope, if I'm being selected, not to be colleague with any mute around here.
I haven't attempted any tests yet but if the candidates who have already been interviewed and tested and there not chatting I would reckon they where asked or told not to share anything. Frontex would definitely be reading the information on this forum.
scrubbedexpat092 is offline  
Old Feb 17th 2020, 8:10 am
  #528  
Just Joined
 
Joined: Feb 2020
Posts: 24
MKkk is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Frontex Border Guard

Originally Posted by Fudokanconway
I haven't attempted any tests yet but if the candidates who have already been interviewed and tested and there not chatting I would reckon they where asked or told not to share anything. Frontex would definitely be reading the information on this forum.
I don't believe Frontex knows about the existence of this forum, or even If they have i am not quite sure they would be interested in it. Anyway, I am positive that wouldn't hurt anybody to tell I've passed. I am not allowed to share any other information.
Yes, Fudokanconway I did notice that.

​​​​​​Again, good luck tomorrow to all of you either you give us feedback or not. If I get in, I will search for you, one by one. Hahahahah not a threat.

Last edited by MKkk; Feb 17th 2020 at 8:14 am.
MKkk is offline  
Old Feb 17th 2020, 8:43 am
  #529  
Forum Regular
 
IONUT's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2020
Posts: 84
IONUT is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Frontex Border Guard

Originally Posted by MKkk
I don't believe Frontex knows about the existence of this forum, or even If they have i am not quite sure they would be interested in it. Anyway, I am positive that wouldn't hurt anybody to tell I've passed. I am not allowed to share any other information.
Yes, Fudokanconway I did notice that.

​​​​​​Again, good luck tomorrow to all of you either you give us feedback or not. If I get in, I will search for you, one by one. Hahahahah not a threat.
pretty sure they sign some confidentiality agreement, or else i couldnt imagine why everybody goes silence mode. Let's see if Fudokanconway goes silence after tomorrow. He was pretty "vocal" on the forum
IONUT is offline  
Old Feb 17th 2020, 8:48 am
  #530  
Account Closed
 
Joined: Jan 2020
Posts: 0
scrubbedexpat092 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Frontex Border Guard

Originally Posted by IONUT
pretty sure they sign some confidentiality agreement, or else i couldnt imagine why everybody goes silence mode. Let's see if Fudokanconway goes silence after tomorrow. He was pretty "vocal" on the forum
It was nice knowing ya
scrubbedexpat092 is offline  
Old Feb 17th 2020, 8:55 am
  #531  
Forum Regular
 
IONUT's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2020
Posts: 84
IONUT is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Frontex Border Guard

Originally Posted by Fudokanconway
It was nice knowing ya
hahaha, best of luck buddy!
IONUT is offline  
Old Feb 17th 2020, 8:58 am
  #532  
Just Joined
 
Joined: Feb 2020
Posts: 24
MKkk is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Frontex Border Guard

Originally Posted by IONUT
pretty sure they sign some confidentiality agreement, or else i couldnt imagine why everybody goes silence mode. Let's see if Fudokanconway goes silence after tomorrow. He was pretty "vocal" on the forum
Stanx and Brubru too.
MKkk is offline  
Old Feb 17th 2020, 8:59 am
  #533  
Just Joined
 
Joined: Jan 2020
Posts: 13
Pedro5520 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Frontex Border Guard

Originally Posted by MKkk
I don't believe Frontex knows about the existence of this forum, or even If they have i am not quite sure they would be interested in it. Anyway, I am positive that wouldn't hurt anybody to tell I've passed. I am not allowed to share any other information.
Yes, Fudokanconway I did notice that.

​​​​​​Again, good luck tomorrow to all of you either you give us feedback or not. If I get in, I will search for you, one by one. Hahahahah not a threat.
Lads and Ladies,
I think maybe some people need to relax in here. There is NO obligation on anyone to share any info on this forum and I'm sure absolutely no one wants to jeopardise the possibility of getting a job by posting information which may give "an unfair advantage" in the recruitment process. Just everyone chill out and dont be stressing. We will hear from frontex when they are ready OR we wont.
End.
Pedro5520 is offline  
Old Feb 17th 2020, 9:01 am
  #534  
Just Joined
 
Joined: Feb 2020
Posts: 24
MKkk is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Frontex Border Guard

Originally Posted by Fudokanconway
It was nice knowing ya

Fudokanconway after physical test and interview
MKkk is offline  
Old Feb 17th 2020, 9:01 am
  #535  
Forum Regular
 
IONUT's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2020
Posts: 84
IONUT is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Frontex Border Guard

Originally Posted by MKkk
Stanx and Brubru too.
yeah, those cheecky buggers too
IONUT is offline  
Old Feb 17th 2020, 9:04 am
  #536  
Just Joined
 
Joined: Feb 2020
Posts: 24
MKkk is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Frontex Border Guard

Originally Posted by Pedro5520
Lads and Ladies,
I think maybe some people need to relax in here. There is NO obligation on anyone to share any info on this forum and I'm sure absolutely no one wants to jeopardise the possibility of getting a job by posting information which may give "an unfair advantage" in the recruitment process. Just everyone chill out and dont be stressing. We will hear from frontex when they are ready OR we wont.
End.
there is no stress. We're just talking (writing) our thoughts. Of course there is no obligation and we don't blame anyone.
MKkk is offline  
Old Feb 17th 2020, 10:21 am
  #537  
Just Joined
 
Joined: Jan 2020
Posts: 13
Pedro5520 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Frontex Border Guard

Originally Posted by MKkk
there is no stress. We're just talking (writing) our thoughts. Of course there is no obligation and we don't blame anyone.
Glad to hear that.😎
Pedro5520 is offline  
Old Feb 17th 2020, 5:24 pm
  #538  
Forum Regular
 
Joined: Feb 2020
Posts: 111
Brubru is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Frontex Border Guard

Originally Posted by MKkk
Stanx and Brubru too.
Who is Brubru ? never read anything about him.
Brubru is offline  
Old Feb 17th 2020, 6:29 pm
  #539  
Forum Regular
 
Joined: Jan 2020
Posts: 137
Stanx is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Frontex Border Guard

​​​​​​

Last edited by Stanx; Feb 17th 2020 at 6:36 pm.
Stanx is offline  
Old Feb 17th 2020, 6:34 pm
  #540  
Just Joined
 
Joined: Jan 2020
Posts: 12
kon20 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Frontex Border Guard

[QUOTE=Stanx;12808156]Haven't taken the physical test and interview yet.
But if you wish me good luck and it's heartfelt, I promise I will feed you back.

​​​​​​[/QUOTE
A million wishes for good luck Stanx!
kon20 is offline  

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.