Frontex Border Guard

Old Feb 18th 2020, 6:35 am
Forum Regular

Chantal F is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Frontex Border Guard

Originally Posted by Brubru
Chantal you can try with your local doctor or the first doc who gives you an appointment.
The certificate has to mentioned that you are healthier enough to be physically tested and that you are in a good physical shape.
You don't need to have it translated in English.
Thank you Brubru...
The problem is that I do not live in my home country at the moment and I do not have a doctor. But I will look around quickly to see if I can get an appointment and the certificate withina few days.
Fingers crossed..!
Old Feb 18th 2020, 6:39 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat092 is an unknown quantity at this point

Sorry I didn't have Wi-Fi. Good luck to everyone else 2mr.
Old Feb 19th 2020, 1:06 am
Forum Regular

Stanx is an unknown quantity at this point

I've also passed the physical test.
Thanks to all who wished me luck!
I really felt relieved and I can confirm what some of you underlined earlier. It's more a matter of preparation than being very fit. Today I've witnessed a very fit guy who has suffered a muscle blockage. Fortunatelly he managed to get over it. Well done!
So please practice and prepare based on what MKkk and others advised here. Do intense training and leave one day rest between training and test. Eat carbs the evening before and hidrate min 3l of water.
All exercises have to be performed as described.
You have lockers to change, toilets and water. It's an indoor activity with decent facilities. Wear shorts and T or tracksuit. Up to you. Speed test easy peasy. Just can't be failed. :-)
Be careful with the push-ups. They are meant to be triceps push-ups with palms and fingers forward and at shoulders width. Make sure you place them a little fwd than your shoulders level and perform the push-ups with elbows out.
I was very confident with my push-ups and I was surprised not being able to do nothing more than the exact expected number.
At situps try to bounce back from your falling and use only the lower torso. It works.
Beep test easier than expected to me.
But I've practiced it more than 7 times all the way.
Warm up and stretch to relax.
From the level 5 on try to speed up on your shuttle start and relax the rest. You will always meet the beep. Or at least this worked forme. Breath fast and not deep.
They are not tough. Everyone is there to assist you and help you pass. I believe anyone who's done the fitness test can confirm it.
Good luck to you too! :-)
P. S. WHAT A RELIEF!
​​​​​​
​​​
​​
Old Feb 19th 2020, 1:15 am
Just Joined

Veroni is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Stanx
I really felt relieved and I can confirm what some of you underlined earlier. It's more a matter of preparation than being very fit. Today I've witnessed a very fit guy who has suffered a muscle blockage. Fortunatelly he managed to get over it. Well done!
So please practice and prepare based on what MKkk and others advised here. Do intense training and leave one day rest between training and test. Eat carbs the evening before and hidrate min 3l of water.
You have lockers to change, toilets and water. It's an indoor activity with decent facilities. Wear shorts and T or tracksuit. Up to you. Speed test easy peasy. Just can't be failed. :-)
Be careful with the push-ups. They are meant to be triceps push-ups with palms and fingers forward and at shoulders width. Make sure you place them a little fwd than your shoulders level and perform the push-ups with elbows out.
I was very confident with my push-ups and I was surprised not being able to do nothing more than the exact expected number.
At situps try to bounce back from your falling and use only the lower torso. It works.
From the level 5 on try to speed up on your shuttle start and relax the rest. You will always meet the beep. Or at least this worked forme. Breath fast and not deep.
They are not tough. Everyone is there to assist you and help you pass. I believe anyone who's done the fitness test can confirm it.
P. S. WHAT A RELIEF!
​​​​​​
​​​
​​
Congrats Stanx, and thank you for all the info that you put here, in this forum. Any kind of information can be really helpful for someone not used to this type of test. Were there any girls for the fitness test today?
Old Feb 19th 2020, 1:38 am
Just Joined

Pedro5520 is an unknown quantity at this point

P. S. WHAT A RELIEF!
​​​​​​
​​​
​​
that's brilliant news. Congrats and thank you for that info. Very detailed and very useful. Good luck with the future stages.
Old Feb 19th 2020, 1:43 am
Forum Regular

Stanx is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Veroni
Congrats Stanx, and thank you for all the info that you put here, in this forum. Any kind of information can be really helpful for someone not used to this type of test. Were there any girls for the fitness test today?
Don't mention it! My pleasure. :-)
Yes. There were.
Old Feb 19th 2020, 1:48 am
Just Joined

NewUser12 is an unknown quantity at this point

Nice one Stanx. Well done. Time for a polish beer and relax before the second part tomorrow.
How big was the group of candidates if you don’t mind asking?
Old Feb 19th 2020, 1:51 am
Forum Regular

Questfer is an unknown quantity at this point

P. S. WHAT A RELIEF!
​​​​​​
​​​
​​
Congrats!
Old Feb 19th 2020, 2:42 am
Just Joined

Claudio is an unknown quantity at this point

P. S. WHAT A RELIEF!
​​​​​​
​​​
​​
Well done Stanx !
And thanks for your reportage
Good luck for tomorrow!
Fingers crossed
Old Feb 19th 2020, 3:08 am
Just Joined

kon20 is an unknown quantity at this point

P. S. WHAT A RELIEF!
​​​​​​
​​​
​​
Congrats bro!
Old Feb 19th 2020, 3:10 am
Forum Regular

Larry79 is an unknown quantity at this point

Congratulations and thank you for sharing with us your experience
Old Feb 19th 2020, 3:21 am
Forum Regular

Brubru is an unknown quantity at this point

P. S. WHAT A RELIEF!
​​​​​​
​​​
​​

Congrats Stanx!

fingers crossed for you tomorrow

Just landed in Warsaw.
Old Feb 19th 2020, 4:09 am
Just Joined

Kritikos is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Fudokanconway
Passed the fitness test. You get plenty of time to warm up. Given a perfect demonstration on each event and the break between tests is more than 3 mins. Hydrate day before and morning before too. You can stop at your required number ie 33 push ups and you can keep going if you want. beep test is both feet behind 2 lines. My advice is just don't give up. Pace yourself during the first group of sets. We where asked not to record and post anything so il leave it at that. Frontex staff there where very friendly and helpful. Wasnt like a military environment but remember you are always being watched and assessed.
Congratulations ! Good luck with the interview!
I ve finished successfully the English test and i am now waiting for the Physical exam dates.
May i ask two questions please:
You were able to finish the 10x10 33sec? That seems like a 100 m sprint;
You need to do every 10 meters in roughly 3 seconds correct?
When it comes to the 20 m shuttle you need to able to run 1.100meters in roughly 6minutes?
Thank you! Please let us know about your interview.
ps. Were you asked to do medical check already?
Old Feb 19th 2020, 4:14 am
Forum Regular

Larry79 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Kritikos
Congratulations ! Good luck with the interview!
I ve finished successfully the English test and i am now waiting for the Physical exam dates.
May i ask two questions please:
You were able to finish the 10x10 33sec? That seems like a 100 m sprint;
You need to do every 10 meters in roughly 3 seconds correct?
When it comes to the 20 m shuttle you need to able to run 1.100meters in roughly 6minutes?
Thank you! Please let us know about your interview.
ps. Were you asked to do medical check already?
When did you have your English test?
Old Feb 19th 2020, 4:41 am
Just Joined

Kole7 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi all. First of all i would like to congratulate all candidates that passed tests and interviews and wish a good luck to those that are preparing to go.
I have one question. Today i got invitation for 27/28 to do psychical and interview but unfortunately i am not able to go on this dates. Did anyone had similar problem and did you request, if it is possible to change the dates. Thank you

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.