Me and My Family

Old May 13th 2018, 11:55 am
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Me and My Family

Originally Posted by Philosophical 11
David M et al:

I posted that link after further research to show that I cannot be guilty of the crime of adultery. Now either you have either ignored or missed the salient fact which is this.... "Adultery is committed by any married woman who shall have sexual intercourse with a man not her husband and by the man, who has carnal knowledge of her knowing her to be married, even if the marriage be subsequently declared void."

Now lets get down to reality and not conspiracy theories. She has a legal document stating that she has legal capacity to marry. The woman who disclosed the secret and lives a few doors away has no knowledge of them being married. His FB contains no evidence of them being married. As someone stated, why wipe such an important event out? I have studied other family FB's and the result is the same. Finally, in the unlikely event of her being married, why hasn't he made his move before now?

Your move .
Your move? It's not a game - or is it...
Old May 13th 2018, 12:03 pm

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute

David M et al:

I posted that link after further research to show that I cannot be guilty of the crime of adultery. Now either you have either ignored or missed the salient fact which is this.... "Adultery is committed by any married woman who shall have sexual intercourse with a man not her husband and by the man, who has carnal knowledge of her knowing her to be married, even if the marriage be subsequently declared void."

Now lets get down to reality and not conspiracy theories. She has a legal document stating that she has legal capacity to marry. The woman who disclosed the secret and lives a few doors away has no knowledge of them being married. His FB contains no evidence of them being married. As someone stated, why wipe such an important event out? I have studied other family FB's and the result is the same. Finally, in the unlikely event of her being married, why hasn't he made his move before now?

Your move .
You also suggested that a man can only be guilty of concubinage

Adultery in the Phils only applies to a woman and not a man. He would be guilty of the lesser crime of concubinage.
which your own research shows to be incorrect - but as you say, that is by the by.

I don't think anyone thinks you are knowingly committing adultery, or even that your fiancée is married.
Old May 13th 2018, 12:07 pm
BE Enthusiast

Bealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond repute

If a game it is "Call my Bluff"? For those of you who remember the BBC2 show of late 1960's/early70's
Old May 13th 2018, 12:18 pm
Forum Regular

David Mashael is an unknown quantity at this point

David M et al:

Your move .
It's not my move at all 11. it is your move that you must be considering, and I don't mean posts on a forum, I mean real life moves.
How can you place any credence in the notion that she cant be married coz there's nothing on her FB page to indicate that. She managed to hide 2 kids away, a husband would be childs play. Anyway, all this aside, I'm not suggesting at all that she is married, how can I or anybody else on here know that, it is just intended as a friendly warning of what the consequences might be if she was. Up to you really. You know that we only want a good outcome for you and we have your best interests at heart. It isn't a witch hunt by any means.
Old May 13th 2018, 12:22 pm
BE Forum Addict

Philosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond repute

old.sparkles:

"You also suggested that a man can only be guilty of concubinage" Correct. I undertook further research after that statement was correctly challenged. I then posted the link to show the true facts which were then misinterpreted.

"I don't think anyone thinks you are knowingly committing adultery, or even that your fiancée is married" I am happy to hear that. But a lot has been made of this remote possibility. Hopefully it will be put to bed now.

Regards
Old May 13th 2018, 12:32 pm
BE Forum Addict

Philosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond repute

David M,

My next move....assuming nothing else rears its ugly head is to marry her probably in September.

"How can you place any credence in the notion that she cant be married coz there's nothing on her FB page to indicate that"......I didn't. You forgot to mention the other reasons that I presented.

"You know that we only want a good outcome for you and we have your best interests at heart". Thanks for that. Most appreciated.

Regards
Old May 13th 2018, 12:40 pm

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute

old.sparkles:

"You also suggested that a man can only be guilty of concubinage" Correct. I undertook further research after that statement was correctly challenged. I then posted the link to show the true facts which were then misinterpreted.

"I don't think anyone thinks you are knowingly committing adultery, or even that your fiancée is married" I am happy to hear that. But a lot has been made of this remote possibility. Hopefully it will be put to bed now.

Regards
No worries - I don't know about other posters, but my aim was just to clarify for any other members reading

Sorry if it feels like you are getting a hard time - that's certainly not my intention
Old May 13th 2018, 2:37 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

just out of interest... why marry her (or anyone else for that matter). What’s the upside for you? I don’t get it. Are you going to have kids? Is she going to leave if you don’t? if the latter, I think I would replace over reacting to threats...?
Old May 13th 2018, 2:53 pm
BE Forum Addict

Stokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by David Mashael
It's not my move at all 11. it is your move that you must be considering, and I don't mean posts on a forum, I mean real life moves.
How can you place any credence in the notion that she cant be married coz there's nothing on her FB page to indicate that. She managed to hide 2 kids away, a husband would be childs play. Anyway, all this aside, I'm not suggesting at all that she is married, how can I or anybody else on here know that, it is just intended as a friendly warning of what the consequences might be if she was. Up to you really. You know that we only want a good outcome for you and we have your best interests at heart. It isn't a witch hunt by any means.
You are right. fb is full of tosh and not difficult to manipulate. P11 managed to get quite a bit of personal info removed from this site, so getting friends & relatives to edit or not mention some things in their fb should be no problem.

I think most of us are quite forceful with our suggestions/comments etc is because we have been here a while ( myself since 2001 ) and have come across problems of a similar nature in either our own lives or that of friends and do not want to see history repeating itself on someone else. When it comes to money ( loans or deposits ), marriage, kids, material ownership etc here - ALWAYS get the original paperwork officially notified and keep a copy.
Old May 13th 2018, 3:21 pm
BE Forum Addict

Millhouse:

Why do I want to marry her? Simple. Because that is what she wants. Me? I would prefer to live in sin. But I want to respect her wishes. Guess its because she feels more secure being married. She also wants to take my surname, which will also be a bit of a palaver.

This FB and is she married topic. Yes FB can be manipulated but it doesn't have to be. It would be much simpler for a block made against me seeing his FB. Then even if I had a name, I couldn't check it out because of the block. So....it does not make sense to manipulate FB content if I can be blocked. Di Ba?

Regards
Old May 13th 2018, 3:50 pm
BE Forum Addict

Stokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond repute

Millhouse:

Why do I want to marry her? Simple. Because that is what she wants. Me? I would prefer to live in sin. But I want to respect her wishes. Guess its because she feels more secure being married. She also wants to take my surname, which will also be a bit of a palaver.

This FB and is she married topic. Yes FB can be manipulated but it doesn't have to be. It would be much simpler for a block made against me seeing his FB. Then even if I had a name, I couldn't check it out because of the block. So....it does not make sense to manipulate FB content if I can be blocked. Di Ba?

Regards
As for getting married, I would assume that, if it is the way to go, it would be a joint decision and not a one sided deal..Maybe 2 ex-wives just makes me a bit cynical. My wife did admit that to start with she did want to marry me because of my well known name ( I had no idea she knew anything about rugby ), but that became less important the more she knew me. I would never marry someone because she wanted me to, I would only do it because we both wanted to.
Old May 13th 2018, 3:58 pm

nonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond repute

It's a funny one the marriage thing. I was never that bothered about doing it, quite content to let things go on the way they had been. But my wife wanted to because it was a big thing culturally and she definitely felt more secure because of it. i think the family had been asking a lot as to why we hadn't. Anyway, seeing how we already had two kids together by that time (different situation to P11 I know) it seemed to make sense, especially when you factor in kids' passports, visas etc, everything is just so much easier when you're married.

And further down the line from that we wouldn't have been able to come to Saudi and live together unless we were married.
Old May 13th 2018, 3:59 pm

nonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Stokkevn
As for getting married, I would assume that, if it is the way to go, it would be a joint decision and not a one sided deal..Maybe 2 ex-wives just makes me a bit cynical. My wife did admit that to start with she did want to marry me because of my well known name ( I had no idea she knew anything about rugby ), but that became less important the more she knew me. I would never marry someone because she wanted me to, I would only do it because we both wanted to.
do they even play rugby in the PPPs?
Old May 13th 2018, 7:10 pm
Forum Regular

MikeNZ is just really niceMikeNZ is just really niceMikeNZ is just really niceMikeNZ is just really niceMikeNZ is just really niceMikeNZ is just really niceMikeNZ is just really niceMikeNZ is just really nice

Hi Mike1, pleased to hear it has changed I admittedly have not had any dodgy payments made there for about 15 years (never dared do it myself but my ex was bullet proof and never thought twice) but as you know the carry on required to sort out all the previous cock ups costs a fortune. Had to pay a lawyer to have my father in laws birth certificate changed because they had put down the wrong name, also had to have the sex of my wife's brother changed on his birth certificate because they had put him down as female. The dumb arse midwife who cocked it up could not change it, he had to go to the doctor to make sure he had the right bits and pieces and then to court. They may not take payments anymore but anyone in authority there will do there best to make any process difficult. My wife's two sisters now live in NZ, I got their husbands jobs at the company I worked for before I got crook. One sister left her child in PI when she came over to join her husband last year. Amazingly my outlaws who arrive with the kid this Friday got NZ visitors visas no problem. The two year old unfortunately went with the outlaws when they did their medicals and somehow the doctor concluded that the kid had TB. Well young children do not need a medical for NZ even if they are coming over permanently. After three months of the parents pissing around sending emails to try and get it sorted, I told the husband the email of the head woman at the embassy in Manila. As usual they were too scared or unsure of what to write so Saturday a week ago I wrote to the head honcho and explained the situation and on the Monday following the kid got his visa. The head Honcho is a New Zealander. We have been trying to import my wife's two brothers to work for my old company too this is the third attempt. Now as well as the NZ Embassy bullshit we will have to navigate Dutertes new rules and regs. When I was working I got the company accredited as overseas employers, we have emailed the various places that need to approve the importation but they simply do not reply or have no idea whats going on. Its a real shame, the dairy industry in NZ is now importing Indians as it is too hard to get Filipinos into the country.
Old May 13th 2018, 9:55 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by nonthaburi
do they even play rugby in the PPPs?
Wife lived in the UK for nearly 25 years before I met her.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.