Me and My Family

Old Apr 11th 2019, 10:32 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Me and My Family

Not publicly, or privately, for that matter, BEVS.

Imagine he is laying low and if LL knows about this site or has an inkling, she will be on it like a fly on garbage.
Old Apr 11th 2019, 11:00 pm
BE Forum Addict

Stokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond repute

I had a PM from him on Tuesday
Old Apr 12th 2019, 1:02 am
BE Enthusiast

mikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond repute

I had PM from P11 Wednesday. I sent him a PM but did not ask what has caused his situation to dramatically change. P11 may offer some information on this site, however at present P11 is busy tacking stock of his options. I wish him well, but there is always the nagging doubt he will relent and forgive is L/L.
Old Apr 12th 2019, 1:30 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Stokkevn
I had a PM from him on Tuesday
Originally Posted by mikek1
I had PM from P11 Wednesday. I sent him a PM but did not ask what has caused his situation to dramatically change. P11 may offer some information on this site, however at present P11 is busy tacking stock of his options. I wish him well, but there is always the nagging doubt he will relent and forgive is L/L.
Glad to know he has kept contact. He should really keep his reasons to himself right now or at least private, even if he did feel the urge to share.

Good also to know he is taking careful stock. My personal hope is that he now extradites himself speedily and sails away to calmer and safer waters.

All the best P11

Old Apr 12th 2019, 2:54 am
BE Enthusiast

Bealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond repute

This has been to date, a litany of high hopes, a period of happiness, coming to terms with life in the developing world, , deceipt on a grand scale and disappointment.
Like most who have followed P11 and his adventures we do not know what caused him to scatter. My guess is that LL has discovered that the well runneth dry and behaved as badly if not worse as she has done so in the past.
Being a cynical soul I wonder what LL's commission was from the lavish wedding, numerous medical visits and settling so called business debts?

P11 I hope you have booked your flight out of here. Keep safe.
Old Apr 12th 2019, 3:20 am
BE Forum Addict

Philosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond repute

Greetings...

Thanks all for advice and concern.

I will give you a gist of what has happened. Basically, as you know I have had suspicions of scamming for some time. I believe I now have proof. Which is why I left. I have gone to a safe place far away for now. Rumours of an affair with a policeman made me decide to go a safe place.....she does not know where. I have asked for her to explain what is going on....and with the rumours etc. She has again threatened to kill herself and sent an elaborate picture of how she will hang her self......plus a suicide note. She has gone from that to pleading and begging me to come back. She has no chance of that at the moment. I have already filed an incident report with the police about the dramas over the last 6 months. To obtain an exit clearance, I need to produce my current ACR card which was stolen in January....I believe I have documented it here. So....that may be a problem to leave.

Her family seems genuinely unaware what has been going on. Some of them have msgd me asking what is going on. I told them to speak to her...but she says nothing.

I don't want to say more at this time. I have had two members here that have referred to this story on fb. I have managed to delete the comments and block the member.

Some of you are fb friends....I try to post every day. From that they will see that I am safe and well.

Regards
Old Apr 12th 2019, 3:37 am
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

Contact your nearest British consulate or embassy for advice and assistance https://www.gov.uk/world/philippines...ls-philippines If you want to leave, surely they can assist you with the ACR card issue. It would also be handy for them to know who and where you are, and your current situation.
Old Apr 12th 2019, 7:36 am
BE Enthusiast

Bealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond repute

Regarding the stolen ACR card. Surely you filed a police report. If so no problem getting a replacement at BI.
If not file a police report now.
Old Apr 12th 2019, 8:48 am
BE Enthusiast

MartynK has a reputation beyond reputeMartynK has a reputation beyond reputeMartynK has a reputation beyond reputeMartynK has a reputation beyond reputeMartynK has a reputation beyond reputeMartynK has a reputation beyond reputeMartynK has a reputation beyond reputeMartynK has a reputation beyond reputeMartynK has a reputation beyond reputeMartynK has a reputation beyond reputeMartynK has a reputation beyond repute

P11, I'm going to be blunt. In my opinion, you are at considerable risk and need to extricate yourself now. This isn't a soap opera, so stop treating it as one.

Stop posting on Facebook and in this thread. Both are discoverable to anyone with a basic knowledge of social media, and you've said enough in your previous posts to reveal a great deal about your issues, your wife, her family and your intentions. Ask the moderates to take it down for security reasons, for the time being anyway. If you really need to communicate, get a new and anonymous mail address, and use it circumspectly.

Accept the help and support others in the Philippines have offered. Get in touch with the Embassy or Consulate and put your cards on the table. Don't have any further contact with the local police. I've never visited the Philippines but I have experience of crisis intervention and dealing with law enforcement in third world/developing countries, and corruption is regarded as a perk, part of the remuneration package. If your wife is 'seeing' a police officer, that compounds your vulnerability.

Just get out of the Philippines, go back to the UK and give yourself time to think this through in a safe place. Do you really think there is a future for you in the Philippines, and with your 'Lovely Lady' now? You can always return if that's what you want, but just live in the present for now.

Last edited by MartynK; Apr 12th 2019 at 8:49 am. Reason: duplicate
Old Apr 12th 2019, 10:19 am
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by spouse of scouse
Contact your nearest British consulate or embassy for advice and assistance https://www.gov.uk/world/philippines...ls-philippines If you want to leave, surely they can assist you with the ACR card issue. It would also be handy for them to know who and where you are, and your current situation.
Excellent advice SOS. P11, get in touch with the embassy if for nothing else but to let them know where you are. Stay safe.
Old Apr 12th 2019, 12:43 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond repute

I have often doubted the veracity of this whole thread, just fiction, the product of a vivid imagination. For P11's sake I hope that proves to be true & that P11 is sitting somewhere safe, stitching up a book deal!

P11, If that is not the case, good luck & stay safe.
Old May 8th 2019, 4:07 am
BE Forum Addict

Philosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond repute

I have asked for this thread to be resurrected and will post an update soon. Thanks for the all the pm's and the very kind offers of help

I m back here with my wife and safe. My 17 day absence was very traumatic for her but it focused her mind. She explained all, deeply regrets whats happened and has agreed to my terms. We are working together to resolve a situation that caused all these problems over the last few months but these may be insurmountable if I am honest.

I will explain all soon.

Thank you.
Old May 8th 2019, 5:34 am
Forum Regular

MikeNZ is just really niceMikeNZ is just really niceMikeNZ is just really niceMikeNZ is just really niceMikeNZ is just really niceMikeNZ is just really niceMikeNZ is just really niceMikeNZ is just really nice

Hi 11, good on you. Beggar for punishment with nerves of steel. PM me if it all turns to shit again and you need to head north. Regards Mike
Old May 8th 2019, 5:38 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

Holy moly. You are your own worst enemy. I’m starting to think LL is the one that needs saving here.

That said, I’m pleased you’re ok.
Old May 8th 2019, 5:42 am
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Philosophical 11
I have asked for this thread to be resurrected and will post an update soon. Thanks for the all the pm's and the very kind offers of help

I m back here with my wife and safe. My 17 day absence was very traumatic for her but it focused her mind. She explained all, deeply regrets whats happened and has agreed to my terms. We are working together to resolve a situation that caused all these problems over the last few months but these may be insurmountable if I am honest.

I will explain all soon.

Thank you.
The thot plickens! Glad you're (sort of) ok

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.