Me and My Family

Old May 10th 2018, 9:44 pm
BE Enthusiast

Bealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Me and My Family

Good morning Mike NZ. Enjoyed your comment. On another note LL cannot use the Kuwait option as Duterte has closed that door. I fear for the O P.
Old May 11th 2018, 12:27 am
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Thairetired2016
Wouldn't this be fraud?
I find it hard to to see why a guy wants to put up with this lady. Have a relationship based on mistrust?
Because he loves her? How many people in the world stay in abusive relationships because of "love". Or because they prefer to live with who they know rather than live alone or chance another relationship with someone worse. The OP is an adult and he is the only one that can make the decision to stay or leave. I've been reading this story since the beginning. I can only wish him well in whatever he decides.
Old May 11th 2018, 8:45 am
BE Forum Addict

Philosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond repute

Greetings!

Thanks for the responses....all appreciated.

To try and explain the amount accrued from pawning, the total amount now must be about 300k. I suspect she only has about 100k worth of jewelry but has pawned them numerous times amounting to a total of about 300k. Hope that clears that one up. On the last amount pawned which I have mentioned, I noticed she also purchased about 25k from the pawnshop. Maybe her own jewelry.

Going back to the consent form which I signed, it was shown as Hubby...and not husband. I am known as her hubby. So I guess that may make a difference regarding the legality of my signature.

I have read the gloom and doom stories regarding any possible ramifications of my signature. Now, in the cold light of day and having thought about it, I don't think there were any sinister motives on the scale that has been mentioned. But I have been wrong before. She wants us to buy this house, so I think that would be her priority and not her family. The outhouse where Waddly lives will be the home of her mother and father when he eventually retires. Also, if for example she has borrowed one million, and falls behind on the monthly payments, I cannot help feel that the Micro Finance Co would contact me well before the 3 yr visa run. But we are speculating.

She has been her usual loving self for the last few days. It is the 1% of the time that can be a bit tiresome.

Regards....and thanks again.
Old May 11th 2018, 9:00 am

nonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Philosophical 11
Greetings!

To try and explain the amount accrued from pawning, the total amount now must be about 300k. I suspect she only has about 100k worth of jewelry but has pawned them numerous times amounting to a total of about 300k. Hope that clears that one up. On the last amount pawned which I have mentioned, I noticed she also purchased about 25k from the pawnshop. Maybe her own jewelry.

Going back to the consent form which I signed, it was shown as Hubby...and not husband. I am known as her hubby. So I guess that may make a difference regarding the legality of my signature.

I have read the gloom and doom stories regarding any possible ramifications of my signature. Now, in the cold light of day and having thought about it, I don't think there were any sinister motives on the scale that has been mentioned. But I have been wrong before. She wants us to buy this house, so I think that would be her priority and not her family. The outhouse where Waddly lives will be the home of her mother and father when he eventually retires. Also, if for example she has borrowed one million, and falls behind on the monthly payments, I cannot help feel that the Micro Finance Co would contact me well before the 3 yr visa run. But we are speculating.

She has been her usual loving self for the last few days. It is the 1% of the time that can be a bit tiresome.

Are you for real?? I used to be sympathetic towards you and your situation, but the more I keep on reading, I'm wondering if there is something in the water there that has slowly eaten away at your sanity.

This whole thing is a train wreck waiting to happen. It's not a case of IF........
Old May 11th 2018, 10:35 am
Forum Regular

David Mashael is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by nonthaburi
Are you for real?? I used to be sympathetic towards you and your situation, but the more I keep on reading, I'm wondering if there is something in the water there that has slowly eaten away at your sanity.

This whole thing is a train wreck waiting to happen. It's not a case of IF........
I too had a lot of sympathy in the very early days of your saga, but I'm sorry to say that with each message that you post, the sympathy level is dropping rapidly. It is absolutely incredulous that in spite of everything that you have chronicled here, you still make excuses for her and seem hellbent on a path of self destruction.
Old May 11th 2018, 10:43 am
BE Enthusiast

mikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by nonthaburi

I too think that that slowly th OP has given leave of any common sense and mental capabilitity to make rational decisions. It would appear that the OP is desperate to hang on to the now blatantly obvious L/L who is both a professional scammer and prolific liar.
All the recent posts by the OP indicate he has absolutely no control, and is blind to the contempt and bulls——t this scammer is feeding him. I used to have some sympathy for the OP, however that has changed, and should things end up where I know they will, the OP deserves all the hardship which will surly follow.

Sorry to be so blunt, but the OP clearly has taken leave of his senses, but is to frightened to realise it.Love is blind.

Last edited by mikek1; May 11th 2018 at 10:49 am. Reason: Spelling mistake
Old May 11th 2018, 11:57 am
BE Forum Addict

Stokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond repute

Greetings!

I struggle to see how P100k worth of jewelry becomes P300k worth of pawned goods. My missus seems to pawn P5k worth of jewelry for about P1K
When it all goes pear shaped and the loan is defaulted on, it will be you that they are coming after, regardless what you signed it as.
I have read the gloom and doom stories regarding any possible ramifications of my signature. Now, in the cold light of day and having thought about it, I don't think there were any sinister motives on the scale that has been mentioned. But I have been wrong before..
We have all been wrong before and that is why we are trying to advise you in the best way we can. I, like you, invested in family businesses - I now own 50% of a bankrupt fish farm, 75% of a Sari-Sari store that no longer exists, 100% of a chicken farm where the residents died of old age and those that did not had an early flying lesson when typhoon Yolanda went through.
She wants us to buy this house, so I think that would be her priority and not her family.
Her priority is her family as is my wife's. We bought the land and built the house I designed, the land title states her name married to me and the house is owned by me, which I did nit know until a couple of years ago. So if we split up I would not be allowed on her land but she would not be allowed in my house. Not sure how that would end up.
Also, if for example she has borrowed one million, and falls behind on the monthly payments, I cannot help feel that the Micro Finance Co would contact me well before the 3 yr visa run. But we are speculating.
Here, as in the UK, the contact point is the principle and not the guarantor. Unfortunately the guarantor normally only finds out when it has all gone pear shaped.

Hopefully I am 100% wrong but I can see a nasty train crash here. Having nearly experience the same.
Old May 11th 2018, 12:33 pm

nonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Me and My Family

Just this.
Attached Thumbnails Me and My  Family-2a2jnv.jpg  
Old May 11th 2018, 12:44 pm
LPR
Forum Regular

LPR is on a distinguished road

The thing that doesn't make sense to me is how you can pawn something which is already pawned. Mind you I've never been to a pawn shop so I don't know how they work, but I would have thought that if you pawn it they keep it until to buy it back. Maybe I have just misunderstood the whole pawning/re-pawning thing.
Old May 11th 2018, 12:47 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Greetings!

i feel for you...I really do. Since you started this thread I think many of us had a pretty good idea you were being used...but chose to sit on our hands and not burst your bubble...in the hope that we were wrong. Now more and more of us are speaking out because we can see where this is heading. I’m sure you do too...but you are still clinging onto the hope that she really loves you for yourself and not your bank account. Surely it’s best to be alone...than be alone and broke with possibly debt collectors running after you.
Old May 11th 2018, 1:31 pm
BE Forum Addict

Philosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond repute

Greetings,

Thanks again for your responses.

Perhaps I am explaining it incorrectly re the pawning. Let me give you an example. She has say...12 items. First month she pawns 3. Next month she pawns another 3 or 4 and with the proceeds redeems the first 3. Next month, she pawns some more and redeems the previous jewelry with the proceeds.....and so on. The cumulative total of money raised after 5 months is in excess of 200k. She may not have all that money because she is redeeming all the time. Why is she doing this? No idea. Logic doesn't seem to exist in their culture.

Back to the form I signed. I documented here a few months ago that she undertook a loan for I think 5k for Waddly. Payable over 5 months. Now, she never told me about the loan but wanted to join this finance company because by joining with a nominal deposit, she can avail herself to the companies schemes such pension, medical and other perks such as business and financial advice.

Now. With Waddley's loan, she kept the pass book in the drawer with pawn brokers receipts. She eventually gave the passbook to Waddly to service the loan. To date, I have not seen a passbook for her latest application. Maybe she didn't or couldn't get a loan. Or a substantial loan takes time maybe. But one thing for sure ....there is no way she can substantiate her claimed daily earnings. She keeps no record of transactions....only scribbled details of orders on a notepad. If and when the passbook pitches up, I will then see how much the loan is and repayment details. I am beginning to think that she has no substantial loan. But we will see.

Re my bank account which has been referred to. I have minimal funds in my bank account which is for emergencies only. I have 2 monthly pensions which pay out enough and a bit more to lead a decent life. She knows I have nothing. She could kick me into touch and snare a better prize. She hasn't.

Regards

Last edited by Philosophical 11; May 11th 2018 at 1:40 pm.
Old May 11th 2018, 1:50 pm

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute

......Perhaps I am explaining it incorrectly re the pawning. Let me give you an example. She has say...12 items. First month she pawns 3. Next month she pawns another 3 or 4 and with the proceeds redeems the first 3. Next month, she pawns some more and redeems the previous jewelry with the proceeds.....and so on. The cumulative total of money raised after 5 months is in excess of 200k. She may not have all that money because she is redeeming all the time. Why is she doing this? No idea. Logic doesn't seem to exist in their culture........
That is really not how pawn brokers work.

If she pawned 3 items worth15k, she would probably get around 5K tops and would need to repay 6.5k to get them back.

So she takes in 4 items to get the 6.5k and redeems the fist three, but will then need to pawn 5 or 6 items to get those 4 back.

And so on, and so on, and it doesn't take too long before she has nothing left to pawn - and also no money either.
Old May 11th 2018, 2:09 pm
BE Forum Addict

Gazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by old.sparkles

If she pawned 3 items worth15k, she would probably get around 5K tops and would need to repay 6.5k to get them back.

So she takes in 4 items to get the 6.5k and redeems the fist three, but will then need to pawn 5 or 6 items to get those 4 back.

And so on, and so on, and it doesn't take too long before she has nothing left to pawn - and also no money either.
Does sound like she is not so slowly digging herself into a hole. A bit like using a creditcard to pay off a creditcard, only works until both are up to their limit.
Old May 11th 2018, 2:21 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by old.sparkles

IMO she is deliberately confusing him with lies, more lies and even more lies. Then she feeds him water melon...
Old May 11th 2018, 2:25 pm
BE Forum Addict

old.sparkles.

She currently receives approx. 75% of the value of the jewelry. When I mentioned the value of the jewelry, it was the value to the pawnbroker....not its worth. The redemption period is for 5 months and she pays interest at 2.8%. The redemption value as far as I can see is the same amount of the loan.....after paying monthly interest of course.

Gazza-d

I agree with your analogy.

Re: Watermelon. She has finally accepted I do not require watermelon. Shame really....I really enjoyed my watermelon
Regards

Last edited by Philosophical 11; May 11th 2018 at 2:31 pm.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.