The KIWI BAR

Old Sep 8th 2006, 4:37 am
BE Forum Addict

danny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Kiwi Bar

Originally Posted by kwprwn
your screwed, no jaffa cakes here

i asked my sister to send me some coffee sweetener as the ones here are crap and she didnt even remember that

jeez, I need some alcohol, any going?

Too right. Wine? Beer? Help yourself-we're getting rid of stock for the summer!
Old Sep 8th 2006, 4:39 am
BE Forum Addict

kwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by danny.f
Too right. Wine? Beer? Help yourself-we're getting rid of stock for the summer!
I will have wine please

hope you are getting more for summer
Old Sep 8th 2006, 4:53 am
BE Forum Addict

kwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of light

home time for me almost

be good now all and clear up on your way out
Old Sep 8th 2006, 5:36 am
BE Enthusiast

cottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to all

Originally Posted by kwprwn
i guess they must see the most stupid of things

did you see a few weeks ago about the couple who were here on a work permit and got their friends in the uk to send them cocaine in the mail, they were caught out by the fact she had a text on her mobile advising the cocain e was in the mail...doh stupid cow they got sent to prison and then will be deported never to return to NZ ever again, in fact I think the order was they will not be able to leave the uk again
they wanted to work to PR..f****d that up didnt they
hope this is nobody thatanyone knows
One of my son's friends was returning from Amsterdam to Heathrow - had been staying with family and borrowed a sports bag to bring back extra baggage - the sniffer dog at Heathrow went bananas and he was taken aside, spent hours being interrogated - drug tests were negative - major stress, etc. Once home, he phoned his Amsterdam family who admitted that the bag they had given him was an old one that the family cat had taken to sleeping in!! So, even sniffer dogs can be tempted .....
Old Sep 8th 2006, 7:55 am
BE Forum Addict

SarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond repute

My mum won't send me owt,so I need to borrow your ma too. If they have jaffa cakes,I'll be ok. If not-there goes my 40kg allowance.
OMG .... what a coincidence.... my mum just phoned and said there are 3 parcels on their way to us right now.... lots of stuff for my littlun apparently and some goodies for us. Bless!
Old Sep 9th 2006, 12:26 am
BE Forum Addict

danny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by SarahB
OMG .... what a coincidence.... my mum just phoned and said there are 3 parcels on their way to us right now.... lots of stuff for my littlun apparently and some goodies for us. Bless!

Tell you what-bet you treasure parcels like that. Must be so welcome!
Bar's quiet tonight. Doesn't look open from the outside. Forgot it was 24 hours!
Old Sep 9th 2006, 2:00 am
BE Forum Addict

poppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond repute

Tell you what-bet you treasure parcels like that. Must be so welcome!
Bar's quiet tonight. Doesn't look open from the outside. Forgot it was 24 hours!

hey danny boy i'm here, peace & quiet knocked on the head now then
Old Sep 9th 2006, 2:09 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by poppets
hey danny boy i'm here, peace & quiet knocked on the head now then
How do Pops,me old Kiwi type woman of many posts. How are you? I'm gonna have a cider with a whiskey chaser. What about yourself?
Old Sep 9th 2006, 2:25 am
BE Forum Addict

poppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond repute

How do Pops,me old Kiwi type woman of many posts. How are you? I'm gonna have a cider with a whiskey chaser. What about yourself?

i think i'll have the usual vodka please, on nights again dan, hows it going dude
Old Sep 9th 2006, 2:33 am
Forum Regular

brackley has much to be proud ofbrackley has much to be proud ofbrackley has much to be proud ofbrackley has much to be proud ofbrackley has much to be proud ofbrackley has much to be proud ofbrackley has much to be proud ofbrackley has much to be proud ofbrackley has much to be proud ofbrackley has much to be proud ofbrackley has much to be proud of

think i'll have a cold crisp bottle of nz white wine from one of the martinborough wineries. i'm sat here at work and board, thinking of everything i could be doing at home, what, with the packers coming on wednesday
Old Sep 9th 2006, 2:34 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by brackley
think i'll have a cold crisp bottle of nz white wine from one of the martinborough wineries. i'm sat here at work and board, thinking of everything i could be doing at home, what, with the packers coming on wednesday

dans skivving again, here i'll get the drinks packers on weds how exciting - you're coming to welly too aren't you?
Old Sep 9th 2006, 2:41 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by poppets
dans skivving again, here i'll get the drinks packers on weds how exciting - you're coming to welly too aren't you?

Good on you Brackers. The more wellies the better. Gotta give that Auckland lot a run for their dollars!
I'm fine thanks P,has been way busier here,as you can see by the near cessation of my post count. Last night tonight,not back on til Wednesday. Need a break to be fair. My fingers are killing from all the typing! Drink?
Old Sep 9th 2006, 2:44 am
Forum Regular

brackley has much to be proud ofbrackley has much to be proud ofbrackley has much to be proud ofbrackley has much to be proud ofbrackley has much to be proud ofbrackley has much to be proud ofbrackley has much to be proud ofbrackley has much to be proud ofbrackley has much to be proud ofbrackley has much to be proud ofbrackley has much to be proud of

yes we are, flying on the 20th to langkawi for 3 nights then on to auckland, friends meeting us for coffee at the airport then flying down to welly the same day (25th)
only problem is the contracts wont be signed on the house before we go, one of the solicitors didnt get his act together and has only just applied for the searches. oh is furious and needs a good
Old Sep 9th 2006, 2:46 am
BE Enthusiast

cottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to all

Well hi there, Brackley! Would have thought you would have been in the Land of Nod at this time - mid Saturday afternoon in Wellington - just finished my Saturday house clean and thought I'd stop for a liquid break - if I could recommend a glass of Haythornthwaite 2004 Pinot Gris "Ursula" or Alana Estate Chardonnay 2004 - great Martinborough wines which we sampled at a wedding reception at the Alana Estate last month. Enjoy!
Old Sep 9th 2006, 2:47 am
BE Forum Addict

yes we are, flying on the 20th to langkawi for 3 nights then on to auckland, friends meeting us for coffee at the airport then flying down to welly the same day (25th)
only problem is the contracts wont be signed on the house before we go, one of the solicitors didnt get his act together and has only just applied for the searches. oh is furious and needs a good

!!!! Enjoy. Nuts?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.