The KIWI BAR

Old Sep 7th 2006, 3:56 pm
Just Joined

Oscar, the bar cat is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Kiwi Bar

Originally Posted by danny.f
And an enormous tuna flavoured miow to you too,Oscar,me old furry pussy type thing...cat.
On the eve of my thousandth post I would,if I may,like to thank you all for contributing in some way,to this magnificent total.
The fact that I've done it so quickly has as much to do with my sad,lonely addiction to anything forummy,as well as you,my friends,being there to reply and respond to the absolute shite that I tend to post. I also wish to thank my missus,Donna for contributing some well placed and helpful comments meaning at least 400 posts were not in vain.
I'd like to thank my enormous ward manager for doing sod all to stop me from accessing this site at some horrendous times of the day-thus ensuring children with cancer in Liverpool received excellent care from my colleagues, but only saw me sporadically throughout the shift. (if anyone linked to the service reads this-my colleagues were really disappointing-I was great).
God bless you all,the milky bars are on me,as is the
alcohol.xxx

Miaow, miaooooow prrrr prrrrr. Miaoooow miaow.
Old Sep 7th 2006, 4:22 pm
BE Enthusiast

spackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Oscar, the bar cat
Miaow, miaooooow prrrr prrrrr. Miaoooow miaow.
Afternoon Oscar, that red wine went down far to easily, i think I'd better have another one. Cheers.
Old Sep 7th 2006, 11:07 pm
BE Enthusiast

spackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud of

Home now, but p****d as a f**t. Hey ho, on nights tomorrow so need a late one tonight to get into the swing of things. Where is everyone tonight? It,s very quiet for this time of night. Well I'll have another bottle of red Osc, seeing as it's only me and thee.
Old Sep 7th 2006, 11:13 pm
Just Joined

Miaoow miaoooooow miaoow. Prrr prrr miaoow miaow miaow.
Old Sep 7th 2006, 11:19 pm
BE Enthusiast

Miaoow miaoooooow miaoow. Prrr prrr miaoow miaow miaow.
Well Osc i totally agree but there's not a lot we can do about that now. Look there's no-one about so have a baileys. By the sounds of it you wont see Stevie or Mrs B for a while, so have prawn crisps until more tuna ones become available. BTW i hope everything is going well for them. I'll have another bottle of red thanks. Bottoms up!
Old Sep 7th 2006, 11:27 pm
BE Enthusiast

Well beds calling and there's only so much you can talk about to a cat (sorry Osc). See you all soon, nighty night.
Old Sep 7th 2006, 11:29 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by spackster
Well beds calling and there's only so much you can talk about to a cat (sorry Osc). See you all soon, nighty night.

Miaow miaow.
Old Sep 8th 2006, 12:09 am
BE Forum Addict

kwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of light

Miaow miaow.
you pour deprived cat

here have some vodka....oops I mean milk
Old Sep 8th 2006, 12:23 am
BE Forum Addict

danny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kwprwn
you pour deprived cat

here have some vodka....oops I mean milk

Good morning or afternoon everyone. Hows it going? In work,completely knackered,no sleep. Got a phone call from the finance company moving the cash,and the flight company discussing dates.
God wanna go now-hate waiting. Gonna pour meself a drink. Anyone want one.?
Old Sep 8th 2006, 12:42 am
BE Forum Addict

kwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of light

Good morning or afternoon everyone. Hows it going? In work,completely knackered,no sleep. Got a phone call from the finance company moving the cash,and the flight company discussing dates.
yay a drink finally and its friday so woo hoo the weekend is almost here

How come you got no sleep?

So have your visas been granted yet? and when you coming?
Old Sep 8th 2006, 12:43 am
BE Forum Addict

Jude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to behold

G'day mate.
I'll have a large Jack and coke please. Just a little ice, and a pack of bacon fries if there are any left.
Have you got a moving date now then?
Dont be in too much of a hurry, we are just warming it up for you.
Old Sep 8th 2006, 12:46 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Jude J
G'day mate.
I'll have a large Jack and coke please. Just a little ice, and a pack of bacon fries if there are any left.
Have you got a moving date now then?
Dont be in too much of a hurry, we are just warming it up for you.
you and your sodding bacon fries always making me hungry and I have 45 mins before my lunch break

hello by the way
Old Sep 8th 2006, 12:52 am
BE Forum Addict

Jude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to behold

you and your sodding bacon fries always making me hungry and I have 45 mins before my lunch break

hello by the way

Hello piglett

I have asked for the lovely little slices of heaven but he hasn't got me them yet!
Old Sep 8th 2006, 1:13 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Jude J
Hello piglett

I have asked for the lovely little slices of heaven but he hasn't got me them yet!
am thinking we might have to have a little trip up to the north shore this weekend, and have a little visit to a little shop called Bramptins

all this talk of walkers crisps and what not is not good for me at all, its just killing me here sat in work
Old Sep 8th 2006, 1:33 am
BE Forum Addict

SarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond repute

am thinking we might have to have a little trip up to the north shore this weekend, and have a little visit to a little shop called Bramptins

all this talk of walkers crisps and what not is not good for me at all, its just killing me here sat in work

mmmmmm... walkers crisps.....

A friend of a friend is coming over next week on a reccie and stopping in to say Hi to us and pick our brains over moving/living here .... she is bringing me Angel Delight and tea bags at my request...lol... arnt I sad!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.