Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

The Great New Zealand picture thread

The Great New Zealand picture thread

Old Nov 23rd 2006, 7:32 am
BE Enthusiast

Paladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud of
Default Re: The Great New Zealand picture thread

Originally Posted by Jack Daws
Anymore piccy's?

Please

I'll take LOADS in February for ya Jack!!!!

Old Nov 23rd 2006, 8:22 pm
Too close to the sun

SirEglamore has much to be proud ofSirEglamore has much to be proud ofSirEglamore has much to be proud ofSirEglamore has much to be proud ofSirEglamore has much to be proud ofSirEglamore has much to be proud ofSirEglamore has much to be proud ofSirEglamore has much to be proud ofSirEglamore has much to be proud ofSirEglamore has much to be proud ofSirEglamore has much to be proud of

Lardy Yorkshire bloke by the Avon in CHCH
Split Apple rock, Abel Tasman park
Hanmer Springs
Punakaiki rocks
Akaroa main street
Attached Thumbnails The Great New Zealand picture thread-nz-holibobs-010.jpg   The Great New Zealand picture thread-nz-holibobs-003.jpg   The Great New Zealand picture thread-nz-holibobs-020.jpg   The Great New Zealand picture thread-nz-holibobs-105.jpg   The Great New Zealand picture thread-nz-holibobs-171.jpg  

Old Nov 24th 2006, 6:49 am
Banned

Jack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by SirEglamore
Hanmer Springs
Punakaiki rocks
Akaroa main street
Fantastic pix SirEglamore

That first one looks a bit dodgey though. Scared to hell out of me at first :scared:

Old Nov 24th 2006, 7:11 am
Too close to the sun

SirEglamore has much to be proud ofSirEglamore has much to be proud ofSirEglamore has much to be proud ofSirEglamore has much to be proud ofSirEglamore has much to be proud ofSirEglamore has much to be proud ofSirEglamore has much to be proud ofSirEglamore has much to be proud ofSirEglamore has much to be proud ofSirEglamore has much to be proud ofSirEglamore has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Jack Daws
Fantastic pix SirEglamore

That first one looks a bit dodgey though. Scared to hell out of me at first :scared:

Old Nov 24th 2006, 8:43 am
BE Enthusiast

StevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by SirEglamore
Hanmer Springs
Punakaiki rocks
Akaroa main street
Bloody hell Mark, that uniform you wore to work doesn't half put the beef on you! You look positivly svelte in that photo. How many jerseys did you used to wear?

Last edited by StevieB; Nov 24th 2006 at 8:46 am.
Old Nov 24th 2006, 9:39 am
Too close to the sun

Originally Posted by StevieB
Bloody hell Mark, that uniform you wore to work doesn't half put the beef on you! You look positivly svelte in that photo. How many jerseys did you used to wear?
Old Nov 29th 2006, 9:24 am
BE Forum Addict

SarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond repute

OK, not brilliant pictures but I took these this evening. Ive had a bad day and just needed to get out.... what better than to go and sit and look at the sea just before it gets dark....
Attached Thumbnails The Great New Zealand picture thread-dcp_2849.jpg   The Great New Zealand picture thread-dcp_2841.jpg   The Great New Zealand picture thread-dcp_2840.jpg   The Great New Zealand picture thread-dcp_2843.jpg   The Great New Zealand picture thread-dcp_2848.jpg  

Old Nov 29th 2006, 2:36 pm
Banned

Jack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by SarahB
OK, not brilliant pictures but I took these this evening. Ive had a bad day and just needed to get out.... what better than to go and sit and look at the sea just before it gets dark....
Very nice.

Hope your evening goes better than your day
Old Nov 29th 2006, 3:49 pm
Maz

Maz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond repute

Awww I'm sorry Sarah. I hope you awake refreshed today. How much longer do you have to go? Less than 2 months, right? Did I read 6 weeks somewhere? Lovely photos, I hope you found the sea as calming as I do.
Old Nov 29th 2006, 5:52 pm
BE Forum Addict

SarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Maz
Awww I'm sorry Sarah. I hope you awake refreshed today. How much longer do you have to go? Less than 2 months, right? Did I read 6 weeks somewhere? Lovely photos, I hope you found the sea as calming as I do.
Thanks... I feel slightly more calm this morning...its usual 3 year old problems with my son but it really got to me yesterday. In the evening I went down to see my horse and he gave me a huge horsey hug and then I went to look at the sea. I have a c-section booked for 10th January...just less than 6 weeks away. :scared:
Old Nov 29th 2006, 5:55 pm
Maz

Maz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks... I feel slightly more calm this morning...its usual 3 year old problems with my son but it really got to me yesterday. In the evening I went down to see my horse and he gave me a huge horsey hug and then I went to look at the sea. I have a c-section booked for 10th January...just less than 6 weeks away. :scared:
My daughter recently turned 5, so I know exactly where you're coming from! Defiance is the name of the game right now, she's fighting for control (but will lose mua ha ha!!! ). Best of luck with the birth... I had a section, too. Unexpected, though. Apparently morphine has no effect on me, which wasn't fun to find out!
Old Nov 30th 2006, 7:37 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Maz
My daughter recently turned 5, so I know exactly where you're coming from! Defiance is the name of the game right now, she's fighting for control (but will lose mua ha ha!!! ). Best of luck with the birth... I had a section, too. Unexpected, though. Apparently morphine has no effect on me, which wasn't fun to find out!
Yep, I'm not getting defiance as such yet, I'm just being totally ignored, its like talking to a brick wall!!

Thanks, its just gotta be better than what I went through last time, thats why I've pushed for this c-section and Ive finally got my own way. I just packed my hospital bag this evening.... a bit prem I know but I keep hearing of babies coming early so I wanted to get organised.

I took loads of pictures of my horse out in his field last night too.... its lovely scenery down where he is and I deleted the whole lot by mistake last night before saving them..... doh!!!
Old Dec 2nd 2006, 8:46 am
Banned

MORE PIX!

Please
Old Dec 2nd 2006, 8:52 am
BE Forum Addict

Seriously you dont want a piccy of me at the moment!!! It would gross you out!
I just found some past piccys of me and now Im annoyed coz I was slim then and now Im fat.... grrr!!!
Old Dec 2nd 2006, 8:54 am
Banned

I just found some past piccys of me and now Im annoyed coz I was slim then and now Im fat.... grrr!!!
Hey, you shagged the guy. Deal with it

PS Please dont get hormonal on me

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.