Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

The Great New Zealand picture thread

The Great New Zealand picture thread

Old Dec 4th 2006, 8:13 pm
Banned

Jack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Great New Zealand picture thread

Originally Posted by ballsrburning
excellent thread its much easier to see the real nz with pics, been searching for good pics for ages.
Yes and we need more of them
Old Dec 4th 2006, 11:38 pm

Mandie is an unknown quantity at this point

some pics i took while out in NZ in June/July 2006
Mandie
Attached Thumbnails The Great New Zealand picture thread-100_0037.jpg   The Great New Zealand picture thread-100_0175.jpg   The Great New Zealand picture thread-100_0084.jpg   The Great New Zealand picture thread-100_0228.jpg   The Great New Zealand picture thread-100_0241.jpg  

Old Dec 4th 2006, 11:40 pm

wow it worked...didn't expect that to happen...me and computers don't see eye to eye
Old Dec 5th 2006, 12:45 am
Maz

Maz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond repute

Ooooh purdy Mandie! Where are those photos of?
Old Dec 5th 2006, 6:50 am
Banned

Jack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond repute

Big up for Mandie

Very nice.
Old Dec 5th 2006, 12:45 pm

Smile Re: The Great New Zealand picture thread

the photo's are of (some places may not be spelt correctly)

1. looking down onto Christchurch from cashmere hills
2. Lady knox geyser near Rotorua
3. Christchurch, the other side of cashmere hills
4. Rotorua cable car lifts
5. Tauranga beach

Mandie x
Old Dec 9th 2006, 7:37 pm
BE Forum Addict

SarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond repute

Hiya, I went to a christmas party in a house on the beach front yesterday, this is the view from the front of their house. The weather was pretty lousy, sorry the pics arnt too good but what a view eh?
Attached Thumbnails The Great New Zealand picture thread-dcp_2882.jpg   The Great New Zealand picture thread-dcp_2878.jpg   The Great New Zealand picture thread-dcp_2881.jpg  
Old Dec 9th 2006, 7:40 pm
BE Enthusiast

jueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by SarahB
Hiya, I went to a christmas party in a house on the beach front yesterday, this is the view from the front of their house. The weather was pretty lousy, sorry the pics arnt too good but what a view eh?
They'll be stuffed when the tsunami (don't correst my spelling) comes then!!!!
Old Dec 9th 2006, 7:42 pm
BE Forum Addict

SarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jueinnz
They'll be stuffed when the tsunami (don't correst my spelling) comes then!!!!
Funny enough I said that to OH yesterday and he just poo-pooed my comment. The front garden was so close to the beach I imagine if there was even an extra high tide they might be in trouble. We tried to guess how much the section was worth but it literally runs into millions!
Old Dec 9th 2006, 7:46 pm
BE Enthusiast

jueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by SarahB
Funny enough I said that to OH yesterday and he just poo-pooed my comment. The front garden was so close to the beach I imagine if there was even an extra high tide they might be in trouble. We tried to guess how much the section was worth but it literally runs into millions!
Ahh they probably just rent it!!!! they could be pretending!!!
Old Dec 9th 2006, 7:49 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by jueinnz
Ahh they probably just rent it!!!! they could be pretending!!!
Its not even a big house, but its nice enough with decks front and back. Its lovely with stunning views but Id want to be just a bit higher up from sea level IYKWIM. Apparently the owners are going to knock it all down and build their dream house on there. Its a pity the weather wasnt better so my littlun could go play on the beach. Typical that today the weather is just beautiful.
Old Dec 10th 2006, 2:43 am
A land far far away

pixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond repute

went out on the boat this morning...and the pohutakawas are out! Lovely. It was a bit breezy but ace.

In fact it was a howling gale!
Old Dec 10th 2006, 3:03 am
sky
Banned

sky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond repute

Did you catch anything
Old Dec 10th 2006, 3:06 am
A land far far away

pixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sky
Did you catch anything
Nah - we werent fishing today - just going for a spin. A few folk went out the same time as us and came back and they hadnt managed to catch anything. We were talking to the fishing inspector man and he said no one was catching anything today Must have been too windy for the fish or something
Old Dec 10th 2006, 3:14 am
sky
Banned

sky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by pixi-dust
Nah - we werent fishing today - just going for a spin. A few folk went out the same time as us and came back and they hadnt managed to catch anything. We were talking to the fishing inspector man and he said no one was catching anything today Must have been too windy for the fish or something
My uncle owns some boat somewhere but to be honest I am not a swimmer and I spent a week on a yaught a few years ago and I was so unimpressed it was untrue. I like the rush of the speed boat so maybe I have just missed a part of it along the way?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.