Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

The Great New Zealand picture thread

The Great New Zealand picture thread

Old Dec 2nd 2006, 8:56 am
BE Forum Addict

SarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Great New Zealand picture thread

lol.... no worries... you just made me laugh!! I keep saying to myself.... only 5 and a half more weeks to go then I wont be pregnant ever again..... can have my body back to myself!!
Old Dec 2nd 2006, 8:59 am
Banned

Jack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by SarahB
lol.... no worries... you just made me laugh!! I keep saying to myself.... only 5 and a half more weeks to go then I wont be pregnant ever again..... can have my body back to myself!!
In labour yet then?

Now Im gonna really wind you up. my missus was in labour with Plankho for......wait for it...........22 minutes before he popped out

And with Live she was in labour. Start to finnish for how long?
Old Dec 2nd 2006, 9:02 am
BE Forum Addict

SarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jack The Lad
In labour yet then?

Now Im gonna really wind you up. my missus was in labour with Plankho for......wait for it...........22 minutes before he popped out

And with Live she was in labour. Start to finnish for how long?
Ive heard of some labours being so short. An expat friend here almost popped one out in her hubbys car last month coz it takes us 20 minutes from here to get to hospital.

Hopefully Im not going into labour. C-section booked for 10th January.

So how long then?
Old Dec 2nd 2006, 9:06 am
Banned

Jack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond repute

Ive heard of some labours being so short. An expat friend here almost popped one out in her hubbys car last month coz it takes us 20 minutes from here to get to hospital.

Hopefully Im not going into labour. C-section booked for 10th January.

So how long then?
5 mins and 47 seconds

She was on the loo when most of it happened. We had planned for a home birth because Plankho was so quick. But best laid plans and all that
Old Dec 2nd 2006, 9:08 am
BE Forum Addict

5 mins and 47 seconds

She was on the loo when most of it happened. We had planned for a home birth because Plankho was so quick. But best laid plans and all that
OMG..... did the baby shoot down the loo then??
Old Dec 2nd 2006, 9:10 am
Banned

OMG..... did the baby shoot down the loo then??
Nearly. Charlie just managed to get onto the bed. My mum did the rest until the midwife turned up
Old Dec 2nd 2006, 9:14 am
BE Forum Addict

Nearly. Charlie just managed to get onto the bed. My mum did the rest until the midwife turned up
Oh blimey!!! I worked with a lady who said she was in labour in hospital and the midwife turned around for a few seconds and the baby shot out whilst her back was turned.... you hear all sorts of birth stories dont you. Everybody keeps talling me gruesome c-section stories at the moment.... I dont really need to hear them.
Old Dec 2nd 2006, 9:18 am
Banned

MORE PIX!

Please
Come on
Old Dec 2nd 2006, 7:14 pm
BE Enthusiast

Joshlin has a reputation beyond reputeJoshlin has a reputation beyond reputeJoshlin has a reputation beyond reputeJoshlin has a reputation beyond reputeJoshlin has a reputation beyond reputeJoshlin has a reputation beyond reputeJoshlin has a reputation beyond reputeJoshlin has a reputation beyond reputeJoshlin has a reputation beyond reputeJoshlin has a reputation beyond reputeJoshlin has a reputation beyond repute

Come on
View from the Port Hills Road-Chch
Attached Thumbnails The Great New Zealand picture thread-view-top.jpg  
Old Dec 2nd 2006, 7:28 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by Joshlin
View from the Port Hills Road-Chch
Very nice

I noticed a works of some kind on the left. What is it?
Old Dec 2nd 2006, 7:56 pm
A land far far away

pixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond repute

some flowers
Attached Thumbnails The Great New Zealand picture thread-img_3480.jpg  
Old Dec 2nd 2006, 8:23 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by pixi-dust
some flowers
Lovely

PS How did it go?
Old Dec 2nd 2006, 11:08 pm
A land far far away

pixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond repute

Lovely

PS How did it go?
It was brilliant fun - lots of nice folk - who were steamboats by the end of the night We got back about midnight! tired but happy!
Old Dec 2nd 2006, 11:16 pm
BE Enthusiast

Joshlin has a reputation beyond reputeJoshlin has a reputation beyond reputeJoshlin has a reputation beyond reputeJoshlin has a reputation beyond reputeJoshlin has a reputation beyond reputeJoshlin has a reputation beyond reputeJoshlin has a reputation beyond reputeJoshlin has a reputation beyond reputeJoshlin has a reputation beyond reputeJoshlin has a reputation beyond reputeJoshlin has a reputation beyond repute

Very nice

I noticed a works of some kind on the left. What is it?
That is Lyttleton Harbour, very busy for its size. Its where our container landed.
Keeps my boy amused looking at all the ships being loaded/unloaded.
Old Dec 4th 2006, 9:20 am
Forum Regular

ballsrburning is just really niceballsrburning is just really niceballsrburning is just really niceballsrburning is just really niceballsrburning is just really niceballsrburning is just really niceballsrburning is just really niceballsrburning is just really niceballsrburning is just really nice

excellent thread its much easier to see the real nz with pics, been searching for good pics for ages.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.