Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

The Great New Zealand picture thread

The Great New Zealand picture thread

Old Oct 29th 2006, 7:50 am
Banned

Jack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond repute
Default The Great New Zealand picture thread

Well I say great. It might well turn out to be crap but there you go

Please feel free to overload the server with an enormous amount of pictures. Absolutely anything and everything New Zealand.

Stunning beaches, huge mountains, penguins, trees, naked ladies, veiws, gardens you name it

PS I havent got any so I have nicked one from Pixie-dust. Its my favourite
Attached Thumbnails The Great New Zealand picture thread-beachnz.jpg  
Old Oct 29th 2006, 8:00 am
BE Forum Addict

SarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Great New Zealand picture thread

Father Christmas throwing sweets (lollies here) to all the children in the village... hes ditched his sleigh...
Attached Thumbnails The Great New Zealand picture thread-dcp_1717.jpg  
Old Oct 29th 2006, 8:12 am
A land far far away

pixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond repute

oh joy!!

saw a pod of orcas at Opanoni

hole in the rock in the BOI

more dolphins

Auckland at night
Old Oct 29th 2006, 8:17 am
A land far far away

pixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond repute

90 mile beach

Hukka falls

Kingfish Lodge

spectacular sunsets

Last edited by pixi-dust; Oct 29th 2006 at 8:26 am.
Old Oct 29th 2006, 8:21 am
Banned

Jack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by pixi-dust
oh joy!!
I know it wouldnt take you long. You tease

They are stunning.

Keep 'em coming
Old Oct 29th 2006, 8:25 am
A land far far away

Cathedral cove

scallops

our back garden

ok I must stop
Old Oct 29th 2006, 8:29 am
BE Forum Addict

SarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond repute

ok I must stop
No dont stop... your pictures are lovely.
Old Oct 29th 2006, 8:31 am
A land far far away

are they showing up as huge pics or a thumbnail like your one? How do you do it that way?
Old Oct 29th 2006, 8:37 am
BE Forum Addict

DebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond repute

well I must say they all look fantastic I just need to persuade the OH to go for a holiday - whens the best time to go
Old Oct 29th 2006, 8:39 am
BE Forum Addict

are they showing up as huge pics or a thumbnail like your one? How do you do it that way?
Your pics are much larger than mine.... they are better than way. I dont know how to make mine larger like yours (pics that is )
Old Oct 29th 2006, 8:41 am
A land far far away

Russell

Old Oct 29th 2006, 8:43 am
BE Forum Addict

Seeing as Im posting pics of Rotorua on the other thread might as well put a few here as well...
Attached Thumbnails The Great New Zealand picture thread-dcp_1925.jpg   The Great New Zealand picture thread-dcp_1874.jpg   The Great New Zealand picture thread-dcp_1869.jpg  
Old Oct 29th 2006, 12:27 pm
Banned

All of them look great.

Dig out your holiday snaps.

More please
Old Oct 29th 2006, 2:27 pm
BE Forum Addict

helinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond repute

What great photos!!

Pixi dust -Where did you see the dolphins ?
Old Oct 29th 2006, 5:36 pm
A land far far away

Originally Posted by helinuk
What great photos!!

Pixi dust -Where did you see the dolphins ?
In the bay of Islands, it is amazing pretty much every time we go out on the boat dolphins come to play - a few weeks ago we were diving and came up and our friend said that we had just missed a pod of dolphins, which was a shame, but we stayed in the water cos it was so lovely and just snorkelled about, then the pod came back! There were loads of them ( about 10) and we swam with them for about 2 hours, they were just playing round a cove ( in the bay of Islands again) It was possibly the most amazing thing in my whole life. They were close enough to touch ( we didnt) and jumping out of the water and lying on their backs. I smile every time I think about it.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.