Reload this Page >

The Great New Zealand picture thread

The Great New Zealand picture thread

Old Nov 20th 2006, 8:58 am
Forum Regular

davec987 will become famous soon enoughdavec987 will become famous soon enough
Default Re: The Great New Zealand picture thread

Couple of fern shots...
Attached Thumbnails The Great New Zealand picture thread-fern1.jpeg   The Great New Zealand picture thread-fern2.jpeg  
Old Nov 20th 2006, 9:01 am
BE Forum Addict

SarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by davec987
Couple of fern shots...
I can see I'm going to have to start carrying my camera around with me again!!

My mum keeps saying why dont I call the new bubba Fern.... and I keep saying No.. lol
Old Nov 20th 2006, 9:06 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by SarahB
I can see I'm going to have to start carrying my camera around with me again!!

My mum keeps saying why dont I call the new bubba Fern.... and I keep saying No.. lol
Fern isn't so bad!

I take my camera with me everywhere!
Old Nov 20th 2006, 9:09 am
BE Forum Addict

SarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond repute

Fern isn't so bad!

I take my camera with me everywhere!
No, its not I agree, its rather nice, I just dont wanna call my baby it. Have a strange surname that not a lot goes with so gotta choose carefully.

I used to but its got old now and doesnt take very good pictures anymore... I will have to try using it again.. I cant afford a new one.
Old Nov 20th 2006, 9:11 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by SarahB
No, its not I agree, its rather nice, I just dont wanna call my baby it. Have a strange surname that not a lot goes with so gotta choose carefully.

I used to but its got old now and doesnt take very good pictures anymore... I will have to try using it again.. I cant afford a new one.

I recently upgraded my camera and am now waiting on my new lens on backorder - been 3 months now! Grrrrr.
Definitely hoping to get it before we go through Africa on our way to NZ next year!!!
Old Nov 20th 2006, 9:19 am
BE Forum Addict

I recently upgraded my camera and am now waiting on my new lens on backorder - been 3 months now! Grrrrr.
Definitely hoping to get it before we go through Africa on our way to NZ next year!!!
I have a tiny little Kodak, from years ago when small digi cams first came out. Most of the pics Ive taken lately with it just dont come out.... if its bright sun then everthing looks dark and I cant take pictures inside with it as then they come out yellow. We have mentioned getting a new one but not got round to doing anything about it yet....we need the money for other things at the moment.
Old Nov 20th 2006, 2:24 pm
Banned

Jack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond repute

A few photo's from our trip back to NZ 18 months ago.

1. Road to Paradise (just out of Queenstown)
2. Beach near Punakaiki
3. Hokitika Beach
4. Marlborough Sounds early morning as the fog burns off.
Awesome Dave. Anymore?
Old Nov 20th 2006, 2:41 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Jack Daws
Awesome Dave. Anymore?
For you Jack, anything....

1. Franz Josef
2. Punakaiki
3. Typical Queenstown shot
4. Road to Wanaka
5. Wellington
Attached Thumbnails The Great New Zealand picture thread-franz-josef.jpeg   The Great New Zealand picture thread-punakaiki-miniwaterfall.jpeg   The Great New Zealand picture thread-queenstown.jpeg   The Great New Zealand picture thread-roadtowanaka.jpeg   The Great New Zealand picture thread-welly.jpeg  

Old Nov 20th 2006, 3:56 pm
BE Forum Addict

helinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond repute

A few photo's from our trip back to NZ 18 months ago.

1. Road to Paradise (just out of Queenstown)
2. Beach near Punakaiki
3. Hokitika Beach
4. Marlborough Sounds early morning as the fog burns off.
Beautiful
Old Nov 20th 2006, 4:04 pm
Banned

Jack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by helinuk
Beautiful
You called?
Old Nov 20th 2006, 4:17 pm
BE Forum Addict

helinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond repute

You called?
I said 'beautiful' not handsome
Old Nov 20th 2006, 4:24 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by helinuk
I said 'beautiful' not handsome
I am both
Old Nov 20th 2006, 4:36 pm
BE Forum Addict

I am both
very modest too
Old Nov 22nd 2006, 9:23 pm
Banned

Anymore piccy's?

Please
Old Nov 23rd 2006, 7:31 am
BE Enthusiast

Paladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud of

For you Jack, anything....

1. Franz Josef
2. Punakaiki
3. Typical Queenstown shot
4. Road to Wanaka
5. Wellington
Great pics m8!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.