Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

New to Forum and Needing Divorce Advice :-/

New to Forum and Needing Divorce Advice :-/

Old May 2nd 2012, 5:07 pm
BE Forum Addict

Tockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: New to Forum and Needing Divorce Advice :-/

Originally Posted by Super Power
As a man, I don't have any respect for other men who think it's admirable to financially abandon women and children- or to taunt a woman thats currently going through a divorce.

It's weak, Tokaloosh
Are you trying to sweet talk your way into the hearts and panties of the female posters on here with posts like that?
Old May 2nd 2012, 5:36 pm
Forum Regular

winter is a name known to allwinter is a name known to allwinter is a name known to allwinter is a name known to allwinter is a name known to allwinter is a name known to allwinter is a name known to allwinter is a name known to allwinter is a name known to allwinter is a name known to allwinter is a name known to all

Maybe he is a decent man, that doesn't call women bitches
Old May 2nd 2012, 6:10 pm
BE Forum Addict

al dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond repute

What, in your view Tockalosh, is the point of a wife?
Old May 2nd 2012, 6:21 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

OleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by al dente
Are you sure you want to go there?
Old May 2nd 2012, 6:27 pm
BE Forum Addict

al dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by OleJanx
Are you sure you want to go there?
Ha! Just getting the background.
Old May 2nd 2012, 6:45 pm
Forum Regular

popsicle is a name known to allpopsicle is a name known to allpopsicle is a name known to allpopsicle is a name known to allpopsicle is a name known to allpopsicle is a name known to allpopsicle is a name known to allpopsicle is a name known to allpopsicle is a name known to allpopsicle is a name known to allpopsicle is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Tockalosh
ah come on pops, you live a life where you dont have to work, you only have to get up in the morning to drop the kids at the BSB and then spend the rest of the morning at the gym, nail place, waitrose and then Costa for latte with the other hard working women in Bah before picking the kids back up from school. You are making it sound like hard work as an expat wife and then if it went pear shaped you would want to drill hubby for all his bucks as recompence for that hard work ??

I would like to say that it has been refreshing to read from so many well behaved ex wives. Its the first time I have come across such as I suspect have most of the other male readers on this forum. Well done ladies
Tock, do stop flirting with me, it's embarrassing I see where you're going with this, I really do. But apart from cutting a rather dashing figure in my PE kit of a morning, the rest of that stuff is not really my cup of tea. But even if it was you're sort of missing the point.

I gave up my very well paid (better than my husband) job in the City to be with our children and to help the family run more smoothly. Being out of the world of work for so long means that when I do go back, I'm not going to get my old job back - I'm going to be secretary to the person who took my job.

I could go on in this vein, but it's lengthy and boring, so I won't. Of course your kids will forgive you, you're their Dad. But should you do that to them and their Mother because you can? If the boot was on the other foot, I can honestly say I wouldn't.
Old May 3rd 2012, 2:29 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

Can the Mods move this thread to the 'Original Poster Disappears Completely After His First Post' forum please?
Old May 3rd 2012, 3:01 am
Banned

Super Power is an unknown quantity at this point

Are you trying to sweet talk your way into the hearts and panties of the female posters on here with posts like that?
No...I just cringe when I see a man picking on a woman.
Old May 3rd 2012, 3:11 am
BE Forum Addict

Patsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Millhouse
you stole the car? thieving bitch. this is exactly what Tock is talking about.
Read the post darling MY car..I left him his car
Mind you I should have just taken everything..he lost the pub within 4 months and all the money etc. I think he is still a drunk living in the West Country somewhere.
Old May 3rd 2012, 3:53 am
BE Forum Addict

Tockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by winter
Maybe he is a decent man, that doesn't call women bitches
ah look the charm has worked already

Now come on ladies and SP. Now when I have said that I call all women bitches ?
I call ex wives who try to screw you over financially when its their infidelity that has caused the divorce, bitches or witches

And before you all get your panties in a twist over this; I have heard plenty of wives who are divorcing their husbands because of their infidelity some rather more choice words than my "darling ex husband" so chill out.

I generally, though admitedly not exclusively, use the word witch and not bitch to describe ex wives.

And SP, just which woman have I picked on here ? If you have a read of this post thoroughly I think you will find I have picked on no woman. In fact I dont think I have made an personal dig against any female member of this bored in 3 years. I may disagree with the sentiment of plenty just as 99% may disagree with my views of what makes a perfect wife and as a result I have indeed been called a few choice names more than once

If you seek a world of social, moral & political correctness that why not try
IamholierthanthoubutIhaven'tbeenfinancially*****ed overinadivorceyetsoIreservetherighttochangemymindl ater.com

Have a good day
Old May 3rd 2012, 3:57 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by al dente
A wife is everything

An ex wife isnt
Old May 3rd 2012, 6:43 am
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute

A wife is everything

An ex wife isnt

You just sound very bitter and really don't seem to like women, assuming we are all just the same. It's not an attractive persona.
Old May 3rd 2012, 7:07 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Meow
You just sound very bitter and really don't seem to like women, assuming we are all just the same. It's not an attractive persona.
I have actually mellowed in old age as one of my major ex managed to fritter away what my useless solicitor gave her and so that is her loss. What was a large sum of money at the time is now something that I generally smile about, given the good fortune that came afterwards.

Perhaps the perceived bitterness stems from the fact that I have been party to so many guys go through the mill when they are broken, often by what is lies and deceipt, by their ex wives playing on guilt etc. There is nothing fair at divorce time but from experience it would appear that ex wives are better at "playing the game".
There is nothing amusing about giving away a relatively large house and all it contains in a nice bit of Cheshire plus a generous monthly allowance to then find that 2 days after the divorce was finalized the witch moved in the guy she had been shagging for 12 months. Within a month the ex is driving around in a new car and going to Grand Canaria for 2 weeks fully inclusive. At this same time I was living in a one bed shite flat in a shite area with a shagged out Mini metro outside and giving her a 1/3 of my income.
My solicitor was driving around in a Bentley. I mistakenly assumed that he drove a Bentley because he was good at defending the interests of his clients. What he was good at was charging a fortune and agreeing with everything my ex wife's solicitor proposed for the ultimate easy life.
I was the guy who was pretty much broken at the time of the divorce and was the guy who got seriously taken advantage of by a less than useless solicitor and a well prepared witch.
I now consider it a life long duty to forewarn and forearm any guy who may be in that position with those emotions that there is an alternative and feeling guilty will not help your immediate future, in fact it will be the opposite.

The second ex was not so lucky when it came to her divorce. The lessons had been learned. And please before anyone mentions that I must be a disfunctional husband, the exact opposite is the truth however I do not tolerate any form of indiscretion on any party. What others may forgive and forget to stay married, I will not tolerate 5% of that. Not saying that anyone on the bored falls into that category but not everyone is whiter than white

As anyone who knows me will testify, my wife is my everything and I do like women as partners in life, for fun and in the role of mothers of my children. When single I also liked women for fun, suprizing as it may seem this was mutual.
Old May 3rd 2012, 5:50 pm
BE Forum Addict

Paracletus will become famous soon enoughParacletus will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Meow
You'll find a lot of us guys thinking like this. But as Tock is pointing out, it's relatively reasoned.

My partner is everything to me as well, but there are a number of others my descriptions of are not suited for a PC debate...and I haven't even been married yet and been ripped off.
Old May 7th 2012, 4:46 am
Banned

Super Power is an unknown quantity at this point

ah look the charm has worked already

Now come on ladies and SP. Now when I have said that I call all women bitches ?
I call ex wives who try to screw you over financially when its their infidelity that has caused the divorce, bitches or witches
Firstly ..It's not cheating if the marriage is dead, and if you can't keep a woman happy then it's your fault.

Secondly.....You wanna be a tough guy Tokaloosh? Then pick on your boss at work, the guy at the gym or your next door neighbor or something- Don't pick on (forgive me ladies) the weakest amongst us.

Thirdly- You're just a woman hater, I don't know why. Either your mother didn't like you, women have repeatedly rejected you, or you feel threatened by them for some other reason

I got no respect for you

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.