Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

New to Forum and Needing Divorce Advice :-/

New to Forum and Needing Divorce Advice :-/

Old May 15th 2012, 7:08 pm
Banned

Desert Dubliner is a splendid one to beholdDesert Dubliner is a splendid one to beholdDesert Dubliner is a splendid one to beholdDesert Dubliner is a splendid one to beholdDesert Dubliner is a splendid one to beholdDesert Dubliner is a splendid one to beholdDesert Dubliner is a splendid one to beholdDesert Dubliner is a splendid one to beholdDesert Dubliner is a splendid one to beholdDesert Dubliner is a splendid one to beholdDesert Dubliner is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: New to Forum and Needing Divorce Advice :-/

Originally Posted by al dente
So, you can't defend your gender from abusive generalisations without being some sort of 'insert worst insult one can think of'.....
Ah really? So how come men defending men from being branded 'statistically proven' wife beaters becomes a 'sweeping generalisation of an unpleasant women hater'? Surely that kind of gender solidarity should be welcome judging from the above.

Originally Posted by al dente
.... can't remember all of them but this thread is littered with them.
Well you should be able to remember at least some. You and your sisters authored pretty much all of the insults and none of the facts.
Old May 16th 2012, 7:14 am
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=Desert Dubliner;10062437

Well you should be able to remember at least some. You and your sisters authored pretty much all of the insults and none of the facts.[/QUOTE]

And that proves what nonsense you write.

You are the one going on about women being nasty bitches. You have a very sad, bitter and blinkered view, at least according to all your posts on here, so unless you realise that both men and women come in both good and bad forms you won't change that.
Old May 16th 2012, 9:22 am
Perky but sarky

lullabelle has a reputation beyond reputelullabelle has a reputation beyond reputelullabelle has a reputation beyond reputelullabelle has a reputation beyond reputelullabelle has a reputation beyond reputelullabelle has a reputation beyond reputelullabelle has a reputation beyond reputelullabelle has a reputation beyond reputelullabelle has a reputation beyond reputelullabelle has a reputation beyond reputelullabelle has a reputation beyond repute

Everything that my sister Miaow said.

How's mum by the way?
Old May 16th 2012, 8:34 pm
Banned

Desert Dubliner is a splendid one to beholdDesert Dubliner is a splendid one to beholdDesert Dubliner is a splendid one to beholdDesert Dubliner is a splendid one to beholdDesert Dubliner is a splendid one to beholdDesert Dubliner is a splendid one to beholdDesert Dubliner is a splendid one to beholdDesert Dubliner is a splendid one to beholdDesert Dubliner is a splendid one to beholdDesert Dubliner is a splendid one to beholdDesert Dubliner is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Meow
And that proves what nonsense you write.
Contrary.

You are the one going on about women being nasty bitches.
No, I just said that some men get nagged and denigrated by women. This is a fact, you can find ample anectodal and scientific evidence.

However, somehow the sisterhood (with notable exceptions) on the thread concluded that I am generalising about all women. This conclusion is incorrect.

You have a very sad, bitter and blinkered view, at least according to all your posts on here, so unless you realise that both men and women come in both good and bad forms you won't change that.
What evidence have you got to support your assertion that my view is one-sided and generalises all women as 'nasty bitches'? Let me help you - you have none and you won't be able to support your 'conclusion' with a single quote of mine.

In any case, sister you have your knickers in the twist.

Do you know the origin of 'the rule of thumb'?
Old May 17th 2012, 9:06 am
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute

Deluded and in denial.

You simply are not worth the time...
Old May 17th 2012, 9:28 am
Banned

Deluded and in denial.
Irrational and intellectually dishonest. Either incapable of logical reasoning or prone to lying to promote own agenda.
Old May 17th 2012, 9:33 am
Bored liberal

Originally Posted by Desert Dubliner
Irrational and intellectually dishonest. Either incapable of logical reasoning or prone to lying to promote own agenda.
So glad you finally admit this about yourself. I think we've made progress...
Old May 17th 2012, 10:03 am
Banned

So glad you finally admit this about yourself. I think we've made progress...
Witless, primary-school 'it's not me it's you' response is all you can manage? Also typical for nagging-controlling type is to have the last word even though you've nothing smart to say. Pity your husband, provided you managed to acquire and retain one.
Old May 17th 2012, 10:05 am
Bored liberal

Witless, primary-school 'it's not me it's you' response is all you can manage? Also typical for nagging-controlling type is to have the last word even though you've nothing smart to say. Pity your husband, provided you managed to acquire and retain one.
Oh do carry on. Making such comments about me is just such a winning strategy and proves everything I have suggested.
Old May 17th 2012, 10:13 am
Banned

Oh do carry on. Making such comments about me is just such a winning strategy and proves everything I have suggested.
Well I did try with evidence based discussion and sought quotations that support your assertions. However, this is not something you can manage. You latched on the tit-for-tat bit so I got down to your level. But that doesn't seem to suit you either. Again, typical of nagging-controlling types.
Old May 17th 2012, 10:38 am
Forum Regular

popsicle is a name known to allpopsicle is a name known to allpopsicle is a name known to allpopsicle is a name known to allpopsicle is a name known to allpopsicle is a name known to allpopsicle is a name known to allpopsicle is a name known to allpopsicle is a name known to allpopsicle is a name known to allpopsicle is a name known to all

Jesus dd, are you STILL talking?? Yawn.
Old May 18th 2012, 4:54 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

Well I did try with evidence based discussion and sought quotations that support your assertions. However, this is not something you can manage. You latched on the tit-for-tat bit so I got down to your level. But that doesn't seem to suit you either. Again, typical of nagging-controlling types.
Next time I'm in Jeddah I'm going to punch your lights out...............

Better?
Old May 18th 2012, 7:25 am
Banned

Originally Posted by The Dean
Next time I'm in Jeddah I'm going to punch your lights out...............

Better?
Of course you will.
Old Aug 21st 2012, 12:07 pm
Just Joined

davieinkuwait is an unknown quantity at this point

Ok im back and read a couple of suggestions and the rest turned in to a bitching contest between the divorced husbands and divorced wives.

We separated just after i moved abroad to work, she is happily with her new fiance and is now pregant, been an interesting few months lol

No further forward with anything as i have put it off, but is the fact she has moved on so much with her new partner going to help me when it comes to the financials?

Also i can put as much expenses as possible on my statement of expenditure but will they disregard rental apartment/ car due to distances from work, mobile phone bills, work clothes etc, as well as general living costs.

Aplogies for disappearing from the post in May, been a busy soldier in work...
Old Aug 21st 2012, 1:39 pm
BE Forum Addict

UKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck davie !

Where are you based - there are some good lads up north (iraq borders)