Default Re: NEOM COMMUNITY UPDATE

I'll pm you Katy
Old Nov 8th 2022, 7:34 pm
Just Joined

wanderingexpat is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by NewhamB
Hi Folks,

I cant seem to find the DBX-NUM flights at the mo, anyone with any knowledge if they have stopped or are now offering a reduced service - and any news n the Heathrow - NEOM route?

many thanks

ian
Theres only 1 flight a week either way.

NUM - DXB - Thursdays 22:05 – 01:55 +1

DXB - NUM - Sundays 02:50 05:30
Old Nov 8th 2022, 7:37 pm
Just Joined

wanderingexpat is an unknown quantity at this point

I am trying to pack light. Please does anyone know if the accommodation in NC2/NC1 have towels?
Old Nov 8th 2022, 9:02 pm
Just Joined

JCH2695 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Teaandscones
Just want to understand the Hiring Process from many of you who have been through the same.
I've had interviews and have been told my offer is in the approval process - how long does this usually take?

Also, I'm having my background check done from HireRight and they had asked me to share more details and documents from my current and previous job. Since i'm a local hire within Saudi, I also have to do my criminal check through Absher - how long does it take to receive the request? As HireRight mentioned this is being sent over but I have't received any notification yet?

Thanks all! x
I have been waiting for an offer letter for a month. HR have held up my offer letter as they have had questions …even though two directors and one executive director has approved my hire. Very frustrating !
Old Nov 9th 2022, 2:44 am
Just Joined

Aaant129 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by wanderingexpat
I am trying to pack light. Please does anyone know if the accommodation in NC2/NC1 have towels?
Hi there,
I have just arrived to NC2 yesterday. They do provide you with 1 towel that they replace when they do the weekly cleaning. There are no hand towels though. There is no iron or ironing board. It is very limited in things available in the unit.
I hope this helps.
Old Nov 9th 2022, 5:50 am
Just Joined

Teaandscones is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by ExpatKSA
I uploaded my documents around 2 weeks ago, and the background check took around 9 days but I am still waiting for an offer letter. I was told possibly middle of November I would get it.
Thank you.
Old Nov 9th 2022, 5:51 am
Just Joined

Teaandscones is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by JCH2695
I have been waiting for an offer letter for a month. HR have held up my offer letter as they have had questions …even though two directors and one executive director has approved my hire. Very frustrating !
Thank you. That can be frustrating. I hope it comes through soon!
Old Nov 9th 2022, 6:15 am
Just Joined

desertsands is an unknown quantity at this point

1 large and 1 small towel in the unit. Changed twice weekly.
Old Nov 9th 2022, 8:01 am
Forum Regular

Pkingston is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Aaant129
Hi there,
I have just arrived to NC2 yesterday. They do provide you with 1 towel that they replace when they do the weekly cleaning. There are no hand towels though. There is no iron or ironing board. It is very limited in things available in the unit.
I hope this helps.

1 hand towel, 1 large towel.
Changed twice a week.
Old Nov 9th 2022, 8:19 am
Just Joined

NewhamB is an unknown quantity at this point

Theres only 1 flight a week either way.

NUM - DXB - Thursdays 22:05 – 01:55 +1

DXB - NUM - Sundays 02:50 05:30
Cheers, very much appreciated

Last edited by NewhamB; Nov 9th 2022 at 8:39 am.
Old Nov 9th 2022, 11:50 am
Forum Regular

ExpatKSA is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Aaant129
Hi there,
I hope this helps.
congrats on arriving to NEOM! How has been the experience?
Old Nov 9th 2022, 11:52 am
Forum Regular

Has anyone received an offer letter this week or last week? I was told by HR I should get it by Mid November but they are busy with budgeting and was also told in the end of December it gets empty because a lot of the people go on vacation.

When should I expect something?

And what are the next steps after the offer letter?

Last edited by ExpatKSA; Nov 9th 2022 at 11:52 am. Reason: forgot to add something
Old Nov 9th 2022, 6:50 pm
Just Joined

Irl1234 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi All,
If anyone has recently moved over or is due to move shortly from Ireland can you please DM me?
Thanks!
Old Nov 10th 2022, 6:43 am
Just Joined

razhas is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi

I have a temporary work visa issued to Saudi with a validity date up to January 2023 and the visa duration is 90 days. Not entered Saudi yet. I have had a change of heart and would like to now join a different company and apply for work visa sponsored by the new company. Can I still do it?
What options available for me to change jobs at this stage considering the work visa issued is a temporary visa, not entered Saudi yet on the visa issued, no iqama issued.
Thanks
Old Nov 10th 2022, 3:52 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Teaandscones
Just want to understand the Hiring Process from many of you who have been through the same.
I've had interviews and have been told my offer is in the approval process - how long does this usually take?

Also, I'm having my background check done from HireRight and they had asked me to share more details and documents from my current and previous job. Since i'm a local hire within Saudi, I also have to do my criminal check through Absher - how long does it take to receive the request? As HireRight mentioned this is being sent over but I have't received any notification yet?

Thanks all! x
under your job application does it say "under offer" or does it say "submit requested documents"?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.