Reload this Page >

NEOM COMMUNITY UPDATE

NEOM COMMUNITY UPDATE

Old Nov 17th 2022, 12:19 pm
Just Joined

AnnieM19 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: NEOM COMMUNITY UPDATE

Originally Posted by TheGman
I received this from them today - sounds a bit fishy if I’m being honest.

“We have been informed by UKSACB that their email and system is done from last week, and they are have apologised and informed us that they are trying to get the system back up again”

Hi there, have you heard any updates? I’m still. Wing told their systems are down but finding this very hard to believe that they still haven’t managed to get them fixed.
Old Nov 17th 2022, 1:01 pm
Forum Regular

AAABritishExpat is an unknown quantity at this point

Onboarding question
================

For anyone who reached onboarding from the UK. In the first Data Input onboarding assignment, they ask about my bank details and the dropdown list does NOT show GBP as an option. I have only a GBP account. If you were in the same boat, how did you handle this?
Old Nov 17th 2022, 1:36 pm
Just Joined

AnnieM19 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by AAABritishExpat
Onboarding question
================

For anyone who reached onboarding from the UK. In the first Data Input onboarding assignment, they ask about my bank details and the dropdown list does NOT show GBP as an option. I have only a GBP account. If you were in the same boat, how did you handle this?
Hi, your salary will normally be paid in to a Saudi account which you can only open once you have Iqama. They will only pay up to two months in to an international account. I’m currently in the same boat as I have started to work remotely but my visa hasn’t come. I opened an account with Revolut bank which allows you to receive payment in Dollars or SAR and then you can convert that to GBP
Old Nov 17th 2022, 2:22 pm
Just Joined

ixxi is an unknown quantity at this point
Question Re: NEOM COMMUNITY UPDATE

Hi there
Did you actually tried to use Revolut while in KSA ? Does it work ? I'm asking because I was told it doesn't ..
Old Nov 17th 2022, 2:56 pm
Just Joined

TheGman is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by AnnieM19
Hi there, have you heard any updates? I’m still. Wing told their systems are down but finding this very hard to believe that they still haven’t managed to get them fixed.
PM'ed you earlier.
Old Nov 17th 2022, 5:34 pm
Just Joined

Antony92 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by AnnieM19
Hi all,

anyone else from the UK currently experiences issues with visa? I’m using A1 agency and always heard they are very good butt visa has been majorly delayed and they keep telling me it is because the Saudi Embassy systems are apparently down and have been for a few weeks now so they can’t process any visa’s until Then? Anyone else been told this.
​​​​​Yes - been chasing them constantly and this seems to be the issue at the moment. I have raised it with Neom HR to see if there is anything they can do to help resolve the problems from their side
Old Nov 17th 2022, 7:05 pm
Just Joined

Ewings999 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Antony92
​​​​​Yes - been chasing them constantly and this seems to be the issue at the moment. I have raised it with Neom HR to see if there is anything they can do to help resolve the problems from their side
I’ve been told this as well, have raised with NEOM HR but they are not sure that there is anything that they can do,
Old Nov 17th 2022, 7:10 pm
Just Joined

Antony92 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Ewings999
I’ve been told this as well, have raised with NEOM HR but they are not sure that there is anything that they can do,
Lets hope they get it sorted soon - otherwise we are left twiddling our thumbs waiting to get out there? I am not due to start until Jan 1st 23 but still starting to get a bit jumpy about the delays
Old Nov 17th 2022, 7:24 pm
Just Joined

Ewings999 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Antony92
Lets hope they get it sorted soon - otherwise we are left twiddling our thumbs waiting to get out there? I am not due to start until Jan 1st 23 but still starting to get a bit jumpy about the delays
you and me both, A1 seemed confident that there was still time to get it sorted but going to chase again tomorrow as want it sorted, started the degree attestation over a month ago
Old Nov 17th 2022, 9:51 pm
Forum Regular

Newopps is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Ewings999
you and me both, A1 seemed confident that there was still time to get it sorted but going to chase again tomorrow as want it sorted, started the degree attestation over a month ago
You're ahead of me. I've been waiting 2 weeks for a letter from Gov Affairs which will allow me to kick of attestation in the UK, not that there seems to be a rush since no approvals seem to be coming out the other at the moment. Christmas will now intervene so mentally I've just shifted my departure expectations to the start of Feb at the earliest now. And it all seemed to be going swimmingly!
Old Nov 17th 2022, 11:45 pm
Just Joined

LPMG_Canada is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi all. We have some theme key questions about Neom. I hope someone can help to clarify.

Position Job
- How the Succession Plan and Career Development look like?

Vacations/Benefits
- What fare classes are the air tickets?
- Vacation is 30 days year excluding weekend?
- 24 days remote work, how does this work? Is there an advance request needed or it is workable as needed case by case?
- Is there a Relocation package for luggage and boxes of personal items?

Sponsorship/Spouse work condition
- How long would take for my family members to join in Saudi Arabia? What is the high-level process? Is there a fast-track alternative?
- Is the spouse authorized to work in Saudi Arabia?

School and extra curriculum activities
- are the schools' curriculum based on the British or International curriculum?
- Are there extra curriculum classes for kids?
- What age school starts? Our kid will become 3yo in January 2023, if school is not allowed at her age is there a daycare/preschool at the site?

Life in the community/conditions
- are foreign visitors allowed in the community?

Old Nov 18th 2022, 6:08 am
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by LPMG_Canada
Hi all. We have some theme key questions about Neom. I hope someone can help to clarify.
Hi, and welcome to BE.

That is a lot of questions! Our members are very lovely but to save them spending lots of their time trying to answer them all for you I’d suggest you search this thread and others, as most of your questions have already been answered.

HTH, good luck.
Old Nov 18th 2022, 6:23 pm
BE Forum Addict

benzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ixxi
Hi there
Did you actually tried to use Revolut while in KSA ? Does it work ? I'm asking because I was told it doesn't ..
I have my Revolution virtual card on Applepay which I have been using in KSA. As long as you retain SAR in a Revolut account it will take it straight from there instead of converting the transaction back to sterling
Old Nov 19th 2022, 1:04 am
Just Joined

LPMG_Canada is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by christmasoompa
Hi, and welcome to BE.

That is a lot of questions! Our members are very lovely but to save them spending lots of their time trying to answer them all for you I’d suggest you search this thread and others, as most of your questions have already been answered.

HTH, good luck.
😁 Sure, thank you! 🙃
Old Nov 19th 2022, 3:40 pm
Just Joined

ixxi is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by benzonar
I have my Revolution virtual card on Applepay which I have been using in KSA. As long as you retain SAR in a Revolut account it will take it straight from there instead of converting the transaction back to sterling
Thank you

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.