Reload this Page >

NEOM COMMUNITY UPDATE

NEOM COMMUNITY UPDATE

Old Sep 17th 2022, 8:09 pm
Just Joined

GreenBlue is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: NEOM COMMUNITY UPDATE

Originally Posted by Pkingston
Yeah, for sure. That makes sense completely.
Perhaps they didn’t provide their ‘whole story’? Why use facts to ruin a perfectly good story i suppose was the logic! Haha
Thank you both, for the clarification

Can anyone from Australia currently at Neom confirm the repatriate (yearly return flights and all) payment amount? I believe I saw a SAR 17K per person figure on this forum, but was not what his/her home location was.

Thanks a lot.
Old Sep 17th 2022, 8:29 pm
Just Joined

GreenBlue is an unknown quantity at this point

Another one:
Does NEOM reimburse the cost of Iqama renewal of the dependents? I don't expect it would.
Thanks.
Old Sep 18th 2022, 7:43 pm
Just Joined

Grounded7 is an unknown quantity at this point

I read someone say that Neom takes your current bonus into account in addition to your base salary for uplift calculation - is this correct? I understood that only regular payments/salary would be taken into account, which basically takes the annual bonus out of the equation.

can someone clarify please?
Old Sep 19th 2022, 4:46 am
Forum Regular

BMH77 has a reputation beyond reputeBMH77 has a reputation beyond reputeBMH77 has a reputation beyond reputeBMH77 has a reputation beyond reputeBMH77 has a reputation beyond reputeBMH77 has a reputation beyond reputeBMH77 has a reputation beyond reputeBMH77 has a reputation beyond reputeBMH77 has a reputation beyond reputeBMH77 has a reputation beyond reputeBMH77 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Grounded7
I read someone say that Neom takes your current bonus into account in addition to your base salary for uplift calculation - is this correct? I understood that only regular payments/salary would be taken into account, which basically takes the annual bonus out of the equation.

can someone clarify please?
Hi. I was told that annual bonuses are excluded from salary calculation since Neom has its own bonus program.
Old Sep 19th 2022, 5:10 am
Just Joined

Faridafaris is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by BMH77
Hi. I was told that annual bonuses are excluded from salary calculation since Neom has its own bonus program.

Yes, I have received the same information, Based on your boss opinion if you will have any bonus or not and what is the percentage with maximum %30
Old Sep 21st 2022, 11:49 am
Just Joined

PaulF1981 is an unknown quantity at this point

To maintain a UAE visa does Neom assist or share in the cost? Assume many are exploring this option now considering there's a hold on 2 bed units. Not very practical for a family of 4 to occupy a 1 bed trailer. Also, I understand there's a division of Neom based in Dubai (Neom tech & digital) so curious to know if they are willing to work with employees on this.
Old Sep 21st 2022, 11:58 am
Forum Regular

Trailing_Hubby will become famous soon enough

All the sectors are based in NEOM, there's not a division based in Dubai.
Old Sep 21st 2022, 12:26 pm
Just Joined

NeomSands is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by PaulF1981
To maintain a UAE visa does Neom assist or share in the cost? Assume many are exploring this option now considering there's a hold on 2 bed units. Not very practical for a family of 4 to occupy a 1 bed trailer. Also, I understand there's a division of Neom based in Dubai (Neom tech & digital) so curious to know if they are willing to work with employees on this.
No idea about this, but I can help point you in the right direction if you need to set up your own company for the family visas.

Also, if any others are Dubai-based and moving to Neom soon, would be nice to say hello. There are a few of us (that I know of) moving in the next month or two, so may be nice to arrange a drink. DM if so and we can arrange.
Old Sep 21st 2022, 12:40 pm
Forum Regular

Mkm123 is an unknown quantity at this point

Any input or advise from members of the group regarding agent, visa fees, medical, degree attestation etc…. Costs and timescales
Old Sep 21st 2022, 1:33 pm
Just Joined

Anshjo3 is an unknown quantity at this point

Neom provides fixed lump sum relocation allowance and this should cover residency expenses, attestations, etc. freight fees, etc. for yourself and family. You can decide how you want that money to be spent, based on your needs. As far as I know, NEOM will also pay for the airfare ticket, KSA Residency and Iqama fees for employee but not the dependents. This is from our experience but there might have been changed recently that I am not aware of.

Last edited by Anshjo3; Sep 21st 2022 at 1:36 pm.
Old Sep 21st 2022, 3:19 pm
Just Joined

Alex1982klim is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi all,
I was wondering if anyone in the forum had experience in using the spousal program for his wife to get a job with Neom. I haven’t seen anything in the comments like an example except that people only heard about it. Any chance someone’s wife got a job?
Thanks
Old Sep 21st 2022, 3:30 pm
Just Joined

desertsands is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by NeomSands
No idea about this, but I can help point you in the right direction if you need to set up your own company for the family visas.

Also, if any others are Dubai-based and moving to Neom soon, would be nice to say hello. There are a few of us (that I know of) moving in the next month or two, so may be nice to arrange a drink. DM if so and we can arrange.
Yes, it would be good to meet some “like-minded”, however as I am new to the forum I cannot DM you. Pls DM me instead.
Old Sep 22nd 2022, 1:36 pm
Forum Regular

Trailing_Hubby will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Alex1982klim
Hi all,
I was wondering if anyone in the forum had experience in using the spousal program for his wife to get a job with Neom. I haven’t seen anything in the comments like an example except that people only heard about it. Any chance someone’s wife got a job?
Thanks
Spouse program is fairly limited, but good for people coming back to work out want to work around kids. Plenty of opportunities for proper full time jobs, i don’t know anyone who wants to work but can’t find something.

And spouses aren’t just wives…
Old Sep 22nd 2022, 5:13 pm
Just Joined

Susan floozen is an unknown quantity at this point

Is it normal to wait 4 plus weeks for an offer?? I have received a verbal offer but no renumeration package yet so I've nooooooo clue.
Old Sep 22nd 2022, 8:19 pm
Just Joined

renchesbijo is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by Max 2000

On average it takes about 7/8 month for you to get here from initial contact. I understand the frustration and anxiety as I went through it. It's just extremely slow, it will happen but will take time, you just have to be patient. Drop them an email every two weeks just to give them a friendly nudge. Your manger on this side is probably hounding HR to move faster too... Unfortunately HR is under resourced...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.