Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Missing in Dubai - timmy maccoll, sailor

Missing in Dubai - timmy maccoll, sailor

Old Aug 1st 2012, 2:27 pm
BE Forum Addict

Patsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Missing in Dubai - timmy maccoll, sailor

Originally Posted by fluffymoo
Yes I have asked for help on here....but not once have I criticized!
And yes I have been in contact with a physic......I do not know if it's all hocus pocus but I am keeping an open mind and exploring all avenues!
Anything that gives you strength and hope is all good darling xx
Old Aug 1st 2012, 2:57 pm
Just Joined

Wysiwyg will become famous soon enoughWysiwyg will become famous soon enough

I have just had a quick look through some pics of the creek, I don't see anything along the creek edge that looks darker than a pavement slab colour. But you never can tell with photos, Kix and Blue Cat would be doing a great turn strolling down there in this heat to check it out...
Old Aug 1st 2012, 3:54 pm
BE Forum Addict

soukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by britexpat76
I think we should delete the whole thread. 63 pages of pretty much the same shit just another day/week/month
Agree with you there or close it until there is more news.

Last edited by soukie; Aug 1st 2012 at 4:02 pm.
Old Aug 1st 2012, 5:13 pm
Forum Regular

MAV_DXB has a reputation beyond reputeMAV_DXB has a reputation beyond reputeMAV_DXB has a reputation beyond reputeMAV_DXB has a reputation beyond reputeMAV_DXB has a reputation beyond reputeMAV_DXB has a reputation beyond reputeMAV_DXB has a reputation beyond reputeMAV_DXB has a reputation beyond reputeMAV_DXB has a reputation beyond reputeMAV_DXB has a reputation beyond reputeMAV_DXB has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MAV_DXB
The opposite side to where the picture was taken, but on the apex of the bend in the creek (so further towards the sea), there is a feed into the creek, no idea what colour the pipe is, if it's visable - I can't remember.

If in a car, go down past the Carrefour (on your left), past the filling station and Bur Dubai Bus Station (both on your right) you'll come to a dead end (roundabout), walk straight'ish from there, to the creek, look left and you'll see it.
Just found an old photo - if you walk further, past the heritage centre, past the ramp where the bus/boat thingy enters/exits the creek, around the bend, there's a pipe.
Old Aug 1st 2012, 7:29 pm
Forum Regular

fluffymoo has much to be proud offluffymoo has much to be proud offluffymoo has much to be proud offluffymoo has much to be proud offluffymoo has much to be proud offluffymoo has much to be proud offluffymoo has much to be proud offluffymoo has much to be proud offluffymoo has much to be proud offluffymoo has much to be proud offluffymoo has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Wysiwyg
I have just had a quick look through some pics of the creek, I don't see anything along the creek edge that looks darker than a pavement slab colour. But you never can tell with photos, Kix and Blue Cat would be doing a great turn strolling down there in this heat to check it out...
I completely agree with you there. Kix and blue cat didn't know me or the family before but have been there for me through thick and thin ....thank you guys
Old Aug 1st 2012, 7:32 pm
Forum Regular

fluffymoo has much to be proud offluffymoo has much to be proud offluffymoo has much to be proud offluffymoo has much to be proud offluffymoo has much to be proud offluffymoo has much to be proud offluffymoo has much to be proud offluffymoo has much to be proud offluffymoo has much to be proud offluffymoo has much to be proud offluffymoo has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by MAV_DXB
Just found an old photo - if you walk further, past the heritage centre, past the ramp where the bus/boat thingy enters/exits the creek, around the bend, there's a pipe.

Cool, will check that out, thank you
Old Aug 1st 2012, 7:38 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Patsy Stoned
Anything that gives you strength and hope is all good darling xx
Too true Patsy xx
Old Aug 1st 2012, 7:58 pm
Forum Regular

Sarab Sam is an unknown quantity at this point

Fluffymoo, How far is the place your interested in to the place where Timmy is supposed to got out of the taxi.

When the taxi stopped at the tea shack, would there be plenty of people knocking around even at that time of night.

If so, wouldn't at least one of them saw which way Timmy walked.
Old Aug 1st 2012, 8:41 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Sarab Sam
Fluffymoo, How far is the place your interested in to the place where Timmy is supposed to got out of the taxi.

When the taxi stopped at the tea shack, would there be plenty of people knocking around even at that time of night.

If so, wouldn't at least one of them saw which way Timmy walked.
I'm not sure how far exactly but most probably a 10-15 min drive! The tea shack is in the port and at the alleged time Timmy was supposedly there and got out of the taxi the place would most likely of been deserted!
Old Aug 1st 2012, 8:53 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

I'm getting it now.............

Where was that picture taken? .......... is there a pipe? ........... yes I have been seeing a psychic ................
Old Aug 1st 2012, 9:43 pm
BE Forum Addict

Patsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by fluffymoo
I completely agree with you there. Kix and blue cat didn't know me or the family before but have been there for me through thick and thin ....thank you guys
I thought Kix was in Germany??
Old Aug 1st 2012, 9:51 pm
BE Forum Addict

Old Jul 31st 2012, 3:39 pm
Kix Male
BE Enthusiast
Default Re: Work Travel
First, bear in mind I'm currently in Germany

Old Yesterday, 1:28 am #919
Kix Male
BE Enthusiast
Me and Blue cat are going down there on Sunday to suss things out.

SO..Are you here or are you in Germany??
Old Aug 1st 2012, 10:33 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by norsk
nosey ole bag!

(sorry -too good an opportunity to miss )
I can feel the lurve.
Old Aug 1st 2012, 10:53 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by BEVS
I can feel the lurve.
Old Aug 2nd 2012, 9:09 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

If anyone receives an abusive pm they should forward it to Sue or one of the Mods/Supermods. People can and will be banned ffor sending abuse by pm or via the karma system.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.