Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Missing in Dubai - timmy maccoll, sailor

Missing in Dubai - timmy maccoll, sailor

Old Aug 4th 2012, 4:27 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Missing in Dubai - timmy maccoll, sailor

Originally Posted by OleJanx
I'd recommend a certain amount of caution, here. It wouldn't take too much for the Dubai authorities to suspect 'witchcraft' and start throwing an unwelcome wobbly.
Chuck her in the Creek! If she sinks... sorry, if she floats - to the Empty Quarter we go.

Brilliant, I look forward to the twitter feed.
Old Aug 4th 2012, 8:26 pm
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute

so, did operation 'find a pipe in the creek for the psychic in the UK' work?' if you did see the pipe, did you investigate it?

retweet hashtag pipe
Old Aug 4th 2012, 9:43 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

I can see it now.

Old Aug 5th 2012, 11:28 am
Forum Regular

fluffymoo has much to be proud offluffymoo has much to be proud offluffymoo has much to be proud offluffymoo has much to be proud offluffymoo has much to be proud offluffymoo has much to be proud offluffymoo has much to be proud offluffymoo has much to be proud offluffymoo has much to be proud offluffymoo has much to be proud offluffymoo has much to be proud of

Thank you blue cat and kix for what you did today. I really really appreciate it. If only the Dubai police were as committed as you guys!!!!
Old Aug 5th 2012, 11:44 am
Forum Regular

fluffymoo has much to be proud offluffymoo has much to be proud offluffymoo has much to be proud offluffymoo has much to be proud offluffymoo has much to be proud offluffymoo has much to be proud offluffymoo has much to be proud offluffymoo has much to be proud offluffymoo has much to be proud offluffymoo has much to be proud offluffymoo has much to be proud of

Also you can still post on here, instead of twittering....I wont be offended...I have still got a sense of humour, so do not feel the need to pussy foot around me! I actually did read all of your posts the other day that got deleted for different reasons....made me laugh, made me smile, made me cringe, made me angry.... at the end of the day is human nature.....
Old Aug 5th 2012, 12:24 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Sarab Sam
God help poor Timmy if were clutching at staws with Derek Acorah and the likes. Well done to Blue Cat and Kix for going along with it all.

Got a feeling we'll never know now. Is it possible to be in jail in Dubai and the police to withhold all information until the day they decide to release you?
Even in a case like this that is still not getting reported on National TV or newspapers.

I personally cannot stand Derek Acorah!!! Like with every trade you always get the cowboys and conmen!
Old Aug 5th 2012, 3:18 pm
BE Forum Addict

Sandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by fluffymoo
I personally cannot stand Derek Acorah!!! Like with every trade you always get the cowboys and conmen!
I think you'll find the rate is 100% in his trade though
Old Aug 5th 2012, 10:39 pm

Location: Wellington - I miss Castles, the NHS & English school system
MrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond repute

perhaps everyone should email Timmy's local MP and get her to ask questions in the Commons as to what is actually being done to help find him.

[email protected]
Old Aug 5th 2012, 11:03 pm
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MrsFychan
perhaps everyone should email Timmy's local MP and get her to ask questions in the Commons as to what is actually being done to help find him.

[email protected]
what is this?

21/09/11 EOI ITA 28/11
23/11 Myself & DD meds referred
30/11 meds back
11/01/12 PR approved in principal. Approved website 31/01/12. Blueys 14/02/12

is it like some badge of honour?
Old Aug 5th 2012, 11:51 pm
Forum Regular

[email protected]
This has already been done. Family met up with her in person.....still no answers!
Old Aug 6th 2012, 12:38 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

[email protected]
Ah yes.......... Caroline Dinenage...........

She went home to see her parents the other day, and said to her dad:
"One of my constituents has disappeared"

Her dad replied:
"How?"
Old Aug 6th 2012, 12:39 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The Dean

Her dad replied:
"How?"
Old Aug 6th 2012, 1:39 am
Im a woomaaan

gobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by commander
what is this?

21/09/11 EOI ITA 28/11
23/11 Myself & DD meds referred
30/11 meds back
11/01/12 PR approved in principal. Approved website 31/01/12. Blueys 14/02/12

is it like some badge of honour?
No it`s basically a timeline for the visa process - a lot of people in the Oz & NZ forums do it as it helps give others at different points in the emigration process an idea of the times involved.
Old Aug 6th 2012, 5:19 am
You read these things?

auzdafluff has a reputation beyond reputeauzdafluff has a reputation beyond reputeauzdafluff has a reputation beyond reputeauzdafluff has a reputation beyond reputeauzdafluff has a reputation beyond reputeauzdafluff has a reputation beyond reputeauzdafluff has a reputation beyond reputeauzdafluff has a reputation beyond reputeauzdafluff has a reputation beyond reputeauzdafluff has a reputation beyond reputeauzdafluff has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by gobbyjock
No it`s basically a timeline for the visa process - a lot of people in the Oz & NZ forums do it as it helps give others at different points in the emigration process an idea of the times involved.
Yup. And it always reminds me how grateful I should be that I hold both a UK passport (through residence), and an Australian passport (through birth).
Old Aug 6th 2012, 7:23 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by The Dean

Her dad replied:
"How?"

Caroline has disappeared for a month on holiday in U.S.A....

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.