Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Missing in Dubai - timmy maccoll, sailor

Wikiposts

Missing in Dubai - timmy maccoll, sailor

Old Aug 8th 2012, 10:13 pm
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Missing in Dubai - timmy maccoll, sailor

Originally Posted by I am a Muslim
Dubai Police operations room 24 hrs tel +971-4-2692222, Told the police about the time of disappearance and all known details about the man
You've just done this?
Old Aug 8th 2012, 10:20 pm
Forum Regular

fluffymoo has much to be proud offluffymoo has much to be proud offluffymoo has much to be proud offluffymoo has much to be proud offluffymoo has much to be proud offluffymoo has much to be proud offluffymoo has much to be proud offluffymoo has much to be proud offluffymoo has much to be proud offluffymoo has much to be proud offluffymoo has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
Ironically whilst out taking photos with Kix on Sunday I received a 200 dhs fine from the Police for using my phone in the car
Oh no!!! I am so sorry
Old Aug 8th 2012, 10:26 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by fluffymoo
Oh no!!! I am so sorry
the irony of it!! if we ever meet you can buy me lunch and Kix of course
Old Aug 8th 2012, 10:35 pm
Kix
Nothing doin' here

Kix will become famous soon enoughKix will become famous soon enough

Were you ringing me to find out where I was?
Old Aug 8th 2012, 10:45 pm
BE Forum Addict

Sandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Meow
You've just done this?
I think they meant if you have any info call this number

lost in translation
Old Aug 8th 2012, 11:00 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Kix
Were you ringing me to find out where I was?
think so
Old Aug 8th 2012, 11:22 pm
Forum Regular

fluffymoo has much to be proud offluffymoo has much to be proud offluffymoo has much to be proud offluffymoo has much to be proud offluffymoo has much to be proud offluffymoo has much to be proud offluffymoo has much to be proud offluffymoo has much to be proud offluffymoo has much to be proud offluffymoo has much to be proud offluffymoo has much to be proud of

Most definitely, would love to
Old Aug 9th 2012, 8:56 am
Forum Regular

Sarab Sam is an unknown quantity at this point

From today's 7days in Dubai

These images of British sailor Timmy MacColl were captured on CCTV less than three hours before he vanished in Dubai.

The footage was given to his family this week by Dubai Police. It shows the 27-year-old British dad-of-two at Dubai Seafarers’ Mission at 11.38pm on May 26, moments before he left with shipmates in a taxi to go to Rock Bottom in Bur Dubai. Other images, taken by cameras on the door of Rock Bottom, show Timmy entering and leaving the nightspot. But none verify that he got into a taxi, despite claims from fellow sailors that they paid his fare to HMS Westminster, which was docked at Port Rashid.

The way I'm reading it, Timmy's wife Rachael raises doubt that Timmy was actually put into the taxi by his ship mates who also gave his clothes description completely wrong. Colin saw him getting into the taxi, the bouncer saw him and ship mates saw him, or did they?

Last edited by BEVS; Aug 9th 2012 at 9:12 am. Reason: That ole copyright thing. BE rule 7 please. Cheers.
Old Aug 9th 2012, 10:05 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

Ironically whilst out taking photos with Kix on Sunday I received a 200 dhs fine from the Police for using my phone in the car
Are you and Kix going 50:50 on the ticket? Would only seem fair to me.
Old Aug 9th 2012, 11:12 pm
Concierge

Originally Posted by Millhouse
Are you and Kix going 50:50 on the ticket? Would only seem fair to me.
he paid for the water taxi so we are level well ish he paid more
Old Aug 10th 2012, 1:18 am
Kix
Nothing doin' here

Kix will become famous soon enoughKix will become famous soon enough

he paid for the water taxi so we are level well ish he paid more
AED400 for an hour, but it was like business class wasn't it BC.
Old Aug 10th 2012, 3:15 am
Concierge

Originally Posted by Kix
yeah well posh, was super impressed with that water taxi
Old Aug 10th 2012, 6:06 am
BE Forum Addict

mentalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Kix
AED400 for an hour.
Old Aug 10th 2012, 10:44 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Kix
Jeez.... I better start saving now for yours and BC's lunch!!! It's not going to be down the chippy is it....
Old Aug 10th 2012, 11:11 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Sarab Sam
From today's 7days in Dubai

The way I'm reading it, Timmy's wife Rachael raises doubt that Timmy was actually put into the taxi by his ship mates who also gave his clothes description completely wrong. Colin saw him getting into the taxi, the bouncer saw him and ship mates saw him, or did they?
GOOD QUESTION !!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.