Lack of Clothes - again

Wikiposts

Lack of Clothes - again

Old Jun 18th 2012, 6:43 am
Forum Regular

mathematist will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Lack of Clothes - again

Originally Posted by norsk
because he/she is purposely trying to get a reaction by saying things that are controversial. even you must understand this concept...

nobody has ever accused you of being a troll as far as i am aware. some of us have argued with you, but in contrast to a typical troll you actually seem to believe the stuff you write..
Well, that dude seems to believe what he/she writes too and convincing in some parts. Am confused about this now according to your definition. Confused...

Does that mean some people from the other side of the argument are also trolls as they try to provoke a reaction or does that depend on the number of posts and how long they've been here? i.e You know them etc...

Well, looks like the Royal Ascot has dress standards due to inappropriate wear. What's your opnion on that than people. This is an issue everywhere people

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/hor...new-rules.html

The new dress code states: "Hats should be worn; a headpiece which has a base of four inches (10cm) or more in diameter is acceptable as an alternative to a hat."

Women will also be expected to wear skirts or dresses of "modest length" which fall just above the knee or longer. This clarifies previous guidance which stated miniskirts were "considered unsuitable".

Last edited by mathematist; Jun 18th 2012 at 6:52 am.
Old Jun 18th 2012, 6:53 am
Token Scandinavian Bloke

norsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mathematist
Well, that dude seems to believe what he/she writes too and convincing in some parts. Am confused about this now according to your definition. Confused...

Does that mean some people from the other side of the argument are also trolls as they try to provoke a reaction or does that depend on the number of posts and how long they've been here? i.e You know them etc...
a troll is by definition someone who just tries to get a reaction so i guess anyone could do it.

i'm not convinced by the chap to be honest. some of his arguments read like something copied and pasted from somewhere else. anyway, i don't really care. if he's a troll then sod him, if he believes what he writes then fine but my opinion is that he's deluded. end of.
Old Jun 18th 2012, 7:04 am
Banned

desert_dwellers is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by winter
Have to agree, what a load of tosh, got to be a troll, or someone without a brain
you got to widen up your narrow horizons guys, Burqa is not only a Gulf phenomenon , last year 5000 english women followed suit watch this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GJbMc...eature=related
Old Jun 18th 2012, 7:15 am
Token Scandinavian Bloke

norsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by desert_dwellers
you got to widen up your narrow horizons guys, Burqa is not only a Gulf phenomenon , last year 5000 english women followed suit watch this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GJbMc...eature=related
so basically you're saying that since there are 5000 women 'choosing' (voluntarily/coerced/forced) to veil up in the UK this makes it perfectly alright?
Old Jun 18th 2012, 7:48 am
Banned

desert_dwellers is an unknown quantity at this point

so basically you're saying that since there are 5000 women 'choosing' (voluntarily/coerced/forced) to veil up in the UK this makes it perfectly alright?
Its not about whether it is right or wrong to wear it, but if 5000 ENGLISH WOMEN VOLUNTRLY chose to wear the veil, that is good enough a proof that the idea of a majority of arabian women being forced by the husbands to cover up is really a load of crap (though I agree there are excemptions to the rule)
Old Jun 18th 2012, 7:56 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

a troll is by definition someone who just tries to get a reaction.
90% of my posts qualify as trolling...
Old Jun 18th 2012, 7:58 am
Token Scandinavian Bloke

Its not about whether it is right or wrong to wear it, but if 5000 ENGLISH WOMEN VOLUNTRLY chose to wear the veil, that is good enough a proof that the idea of a majority of arabian women being forced by the husbands to cover up is really a load of crap (though I agree there are excemptions to the rule)
I don't think you can say that everyone is doing it voluntarily just because some women claim it is...
Old Jun 18th 2012, 7:59 am
Token Scandinavian Bloke

Originally Posted by Millhouse
90% of my posts qualify as trolling...
And you are damn good at it mate
Old Jun 18th 2012, 8:09 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

OleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond repute

Interesting quotation to add to the jolification: "Clothes are a sign of the Fall not because they conceal our God created nakedness but because they provoke desire." Jehovah.
This would appear to be the bones of the arguement, d'you not think?
Old Jun 18th 2012, 9:36 am
Shark Fisherman

britexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond repute

By English I assume you mean English muslims?? Out of 2.9 Million (2010 data for Muslims in the UK) that means roughly 0.02% of the UK population wear the Veil??

I am sure more people than that wear Clown costumes every day.
Old Jun 18th 2012, 10:56 am