Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > Marriage Based Visas
Reload this Page >

Details About Husband's K3 Interview

Wikiposts

Details About Husband's K3 Interview

Old Dec 10th 2003, 8:52 am
BE Forum Addict

dutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Details About Husband's K3 Interview

Originally posted by Hypertweeky
True but hey it was quite good
Very true.
Old Dec 10th 2003, 8:53 am
SUPER CRUNCHY BALCONY COW

Hypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Leslie66
Hi Juliet,

I thought it was a catch-22. If he knew exactly what I made she would have probably said....... Why are you so obsessed with her salary? Are you a gold-digger?

The truth is, we do not live together. I support myself and he supports himself. I've paid for the immigration expenses on this side and he is paying for the expenses on that side. I don't have a clue what he makes. For one thing, he's paid in Durhams so I'd have to do the conversion. Knowing his salary in Morocco would mean absolutely nothing to me, because things don't even cost the same over there. Anyway, when we live together it will be different. But I have known people who didn't know exactly how much their spouse made. As far as immigration or fraud goes it's doesn't really mean anything.

Leslie
I agree with you girlie
I bought some chocolate euros today, It is a very cool way to show Lexi.. how our currency looks like
Old Dec 10th 2003, 9:01 am
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Noorah101
LOL...he should have brought the shower, and doused her with it when she wouldn't look him in the eye :-)))

Yeah! What's up with that? I thought it was a sign of nervousness and guilt when you couldn't look someone in the eye!!
Old Dec 10th 2003, 9:02 am
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by jcapulet
Poor cats!

oops...are gatos cats?

Are you guys doing something kinky with cats?
Old Dec 10th 2003, 9:09 am
K1 via London

Steffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond repute

I bought some chocolate euros today, It is a very cool way to show Lexi.. how our currency looks like
Awwww, that's so sweet!! You ready to be a mommy?
Old Dec 10th 2003, 9:26 am

Hypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Steffi
Awwww, that's so sweet!! You ready to be a mommy?
Lol she doesnt see me as a mommy, she likes to call me big sisi lol.
She is 9 already!!!!!
And the answer to your question is NO, but I will
Old Dec 10th 2003, 9:31 am

Are you guys doing something kinky with cats?
NO!! Heba said.. that there was a bus full of cats, the bus got into an accident and all the cats died
Old Dec 10th 2003, 9:33 am
BE Forum Addict

dutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond repute

NO!! Heba said.. that there was a bus full of cats, the bus got into an accident and all the cats died
Why were there so many cats in a bus, to begin with.......?
Old Dec 10th 2003, 9:33 am
WTF?

Why does Heba murder cats?
Old Dec 10th 2003, 9:36 am
David9287

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Leslie66

Hi 66,
Sounds like after the inital BS, the interview went okey, best of luck and I'm sure things will work out. You guys will be fine :-)

Old Dec 10th 2003, 9:36 am

Originally posted by dutchman2001nl
Why were there so many cats in a bus, to begin with.......?
Lol
Old Dec 10th 2003, 9:38 am

Why does Heba murder cats?
It was something she and her brother made up when her brother studied spanish in high school
Old Dec 10th 2003, 9:38 am
BE Enthusiast

utopiacowboy is a jewel in the roughutopiacowboy is a jewel in the roughutopiacowboy is a jewel in the roughutopiacowboy is a jewel in the roughutopiacowboy is a jewel in the rough

I am the first to admit that my Spanish is terrible but I started from nothing in April so I have made some progress. I figure in another 5 or 6 years I should be pretty good and I may even understand someone speaking Spanish OTHER than my wife. For some strange reason I find old people easier to understand. And I used to use babelfish and the online translators but as I have progressed, I find that their spanish is worse than mine. Useful learning tools though.

Yes That was a very good one utopiacowboy even though some of the sentences arent written quite properly

I was unable to speak a word in spanish before I found her, I learned spanish so I could talk to her, It is hard to speak english with her now because I think in spanish, It (Spanish) is my expression of love for her
Old Dec 10th 2003, 9:39 am
WTF?

[QUOTE]Originally posted by David9287

Hi 66,
Sounds like after the inital BS, the interview went okey, best of luck and I'm sure things will work out. You guys will be fine :-)
Thanks David. I'm fine with it because my friends on this NG, who went ahead of me in Morocco gave me the heads up. I'm having to prop my husband up a little bit because he is soooooo ready to be here, and would have like to get the visa that day. Post Olena's interview details if you get a chance. I'd love to hear them. I really think it's fascinating what goes on behind consulate doors.

Leslie
Old Dec 10th 2003, 9:41 am

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute

Wow...what a cheerful and upbeat practice sentence!! :-))

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.