Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > Marriage Based Visas
Reload this Page >

Details About Husband's K3 Interview

Wikiposts

Details About Husband's K3 Interview

Old Dec 10th 2003, 10:26 am
BE Enthusiast

utopiacowboy is a jewel in the roughutopiacowboy is a jewel in the roughutopiacowboy is a jewel in the roughutopiacowboy is a jewel in the roughutopiacowboy is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Details About Husband's K3 Interview

That's an interesting concept. That the government agencies which are funded by our tax dollars (and yes, some of those tax dollars do come from other sources) are not answerable to the American people or American citizens. This explains a lot. A private enterprise which does a poor job finds itself out of business but a government agency which does a poor job finds itself where? There is another board out there on the internet where the members have taken actions to bring the activities of the USCIS to light with some positive results.

Originally posted by Richard III
utopiacowboy –

I can tell you that the quickest way to get someone who works for ANY government agency to ignore you is to bring up that BS about who pays their salaries. I don't know how the agencies in question are funded and I'll bet you don't either. It is irrelevant to the question at hand.

Richard III
Old Dec 10th 2003, 10:27 am
SUPER CRUNCHY BALCONY COW

Hypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by CharlieS
Actually it has been really foggy here the past few days, I never thought about Hyper being to blame.
BE Forum Addict

dutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Leslie66
You're angels were throbbing and pulsating with lust!!!!!

Hahaha.... They were not, silly woman... those were lights blinking.
Overworked and exhausted

Hebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud of

You're angels were throbbing and pulsating with lust!!!!!
Ok, I'm really curious now. Where are those angels? I don't see any in Dutch's timeline.
BE Forum Addict

Karen D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud of

Originally posted by dutchman2001nl
It's forry here too, honnest.....
Is Dutch drunk?????

Old Dec 10th 2003, 10:28 am
BE Forum Addict

dutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Hebapotamus42
Ok, I'm really curious now. Where are those angels? I don't see any in Dutch's timeline.

They are hallucinating, Heba......
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Karen D
... and I told her I didn't!

The bit about Dutch and Heba is true though... True, true, true I tell you, it's all TRUE

Charlie!! She is quoting Shakespeare to me and suggesting doing untoward things to my cheek!!!!!!
BE Forum Addict

Karen D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud of

Originally posted by dutchman2001nl
Hahaha.... They were not, silly woman... those were lights blinking.
...Red....lights

Hypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond repute

You've been passing wind all over the European continent!! I don't have to tell Charlie, he can smell it from where he is!!
Karen!! Leslie!! You are supposed to be on my side!!! (It isnt stinky.. I didnt fart today lol)
Old Dec 10th 2003, 10:29 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally posted by Karen D
Is Dutch drunk?????

I don't drink, Karen.... why?
Charlie Tuna

CharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of light

Awwww, how sweet.
I do so enjoy watching young love blossom

Charlie!! She is quoting Shakespeare to me and suggesting doing untoward things to my cheek!!!!!!
BE Forum Addict

Well you said I was koi - I always knew there was something fishy about you woman...
Old Dec 10th 2003, 10:30 am

Dutch had angels in his timeline earlier...

Last edited by Hypertweeky; Dec 10th 2003 at 10:34 am.
Old Dec 10th 2003, 10:30 am
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

He killed them. Just like you killed all those poor cats.
Old Dec 10th 2003, 10:34 am
Banned

Matthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Khadija
I really think they should rotate these folks (maybe they do and we don't know it) out of being COs. They really are like hardened homicide or narcotics cops who see nothing but the worst life has to offer day in and day out. People trying scam this or that - playing the odds that they can skate by and get a visa. Hang around in the NG long enough and you know it happens. There are an awful lot of folks who'll do almost anything to get out of their countries. It's no wonder the COs are so awful.

But, just like cops are told to go on leave or given desk jobs or sent for counseling after seeing life's seamier side one too many times, so, too, should these COs be relieved from time to time. Not only would the get a break from the bad apples, they'd come back with refreshed attitudes. Instead they keep interviewing and interviewing and getting harder and more cynical by the minute putting honest USCs and our spouses/fiances in demeaning situations through no fault of our own because they can't tell the difference any longer. We're just trying to give them what they want and get on our way and yet they treat us like criminals just because we happened to fall in love with someone from outside our borders.

Let's hope we can all make it out of this crazy BCIS/DoS world with our dignity intact.

Patty Khadijah
Usually the expression is that you catch more flies with honey than vinegar; however if one is an officer charged with enforcing the law, perhaps an officer catches more flies with vinegar than with honey.

They don't know you from Adam, and they are not your friend. Their "job" is to weed out those not eligible to receive the visa, and I'm not sure if they could do that as well by being your buddy instead of an officer (although they are human beings so each officer will bring his or her own unique talents, techniques and temperament to the performance of their job).

I do also agree with you 100% about them becoming a bit hardened after doing their job for a while. They do get rotated to other assignments and other posts every year or so.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.