Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > Marriage Based Visas
Reload this Page >

Details About Husband's K3 Interview

Wikiposts

Details About Husband's K3 Interview

Old Dec 10th 2003, 11:03 am
SUPER CRUNCHY BALCONY COW

Hypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Details About Husband's K3 Interview

Originally posted by CharlieS
Don't matter what you bring, you'll end up like your interview smiley....
LOL
Old Dec 10th 2003, 11:04 am
BE Forum Addict

dutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by CharlieS
Leslie can't decide, she's too busy looking for her knee pads
Old Dec 10th 2003, 11:08 am
BE Enthusiast

utopiacowboy is a jewel in the roughutopiacowboy is a jewel in the roughutopiacowboy is a jewel in the roughutopiacowboy is a jewel in the roughutopiacowboy is a jewel in the rough

Writing and reading is far easier than speaking and listening. When we chat on Yahoo, our conversation flows almost as quickly as though we were conversing in english - of course it's easy for her - she is using her native language. We had some comical phone conversations at the beginning - what a lot of patience she had. And even now - she was sick and sounded terrible on the phone and I could hardly concentrate on what she was saying - I was just so worried about her. We do great in person and have these big long conversations. Later, I'll think, were we really doing all this in SPANISH? Como?

Originally posted by Leslie66
Wow! That's pretty impressive. So you're learning to speak and write it? Which one is easier?

Leslie
Old Dec 10th 2003, 2:04 pm
The Survivors!!

Clare & Steven is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm sorry for coming to your thread so late (5 pages late!!)
I think Khalid handled himself extremely well...what a guy! You're a lucky girl

I remember at Steven's interview they never asked us for any proof of relationship...could be that it was because he broke down when he was denied and we were hugging and consoling each other and stuff. The woman said she "had no doubt" we had a genuine relationship. Thank God we didn't have a meanie lady like your hubby's. The guy who interviewed us wouldn't make eye contact either and that was really freikin me out, but he was pleasant enough and explained everything in detail...apologizing along the way.

I wish you and Khalid a FAST visa delivery. Hope you hear very very soon
Hugs, Clare
Old Dec 11th 2003, 2:44 am
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Clare & Steven
I think Khalid handled himself extremely well...what a guy! You're a lucky girl

Hi Clare!!

I agree with you completely.

Leslie
Old Dec 11th 2003, 3:59 am
BE Forum Addict

Dekka's Angel is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by Hebapotamus42
How about this: Hay veinte gatos en un autobus. El autobus hace un acidente. Todos los gatos estan muertos.
Totally off topic but....

Isn't it son muertos?

After all, the condition is rather permanent

(OK it's been 24 years since my last Spanish class so if I have this wrong, mea culpa).
Old Dec 11th 2003, 4:03 am

Hypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by utopiacowboy
Writing and reading is far easier than speaking and listening. When we chat on Yahoo, our conversation flows almost as quickly as though we were conversing in english - of course it's easy for her - she is using her native language. We had some comical phone conversations at the beginning - what a lot of patience she had. And even now - she was sick and sounded terrible on the phone and I could hardly concentrate on what she was saying - I was just so worried about her. We do great in person and have these big long conversations. Later, I'll think, were we really doing all this in SPANISH? Como?
Awww
Old Dec 11th 2003, 4:07 am

Originally posted by Dekka's Angel
Totally off topic but....

Isn't it son muertos?

After all, the condition is rather permanent

(OK it's been 24 years since my last Spanish class so if I have this wrong, mea culpa).
It is "estan muertos" .
And dont you worry "ser or estar" along with the verbal conjugations are the hardest to learn