Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

Wow - the dogs brought me luck - guess what??

Wow - the dogs brought me luck - guess what??

Old Jan 21st 2010, 2:26 am
Sawdust making harpy

mandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Wow - the dogs brought me luck - guess what??

Originally Posted by Butch Cassidy
Dont know about now, BUT I'm pretty sure when she was in Drum she still had a pair of white stilettoes
You bugger right off mate
Old Jan 21st 2010, 3:00 am

purple80 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by mandymoochops
Um i'm originally from Leicester but don't have any of that fetching twang left.

I suppose, Purple, 4Bells, Butch, PiffPoff, Cas, RICH, Rae and a couple of others are going to be the ones best qualified to comment on that.

Edited to add, hang on a minute - why the hell does it matter, everyone would think I was Australian anyway
Radio voice for sure, good luck hun, good luck.

Originally Posted by The4BellsLondon
Radio face = pmsl!!

Good lick moo choppers
Do you mean luck? One way of securing the job I suppose....
Old Jan 21st 2010, 3:12 am
Sawdust making harpy

mandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by purple80

yes we need to do anything we can to get this one - I'll start practising right away, where did I put those smokies?????
Old Jan 21st 2010, 3:14 am
half a century

The4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by purple80

yes we need to do anything we can to get this one - I'll start practising right away, where did I put those smokies?????
oops sorry - typo!
Old Jan 21st 2010, 4:53 am
little snowy owl

Alberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond repute

Good Luck MMC!!!!
Old Jan 21st 2010, 5:06 am
BE Forum Addict

burton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond repute

I have an interview on Monday for a radio station in Drumheller, Drum FM (yes I know I moved from there to come to Stettler and didn't want to commute thats why I left the bank hahaha - but as jobs are a bit hard to come by at the mo I'm gonna go for it.)

Its working in the advertising and promotions bit with my good friend here - but she's actually suggested to the boss that I would make a good co-host for the morning show

Could you just bloody imagine that - no swearing or anything

But even if its filing papers and fetching coffee i'll be keeping these and socking it to em

This week has been a good one
Hey

We won a contest on the River 107 here in town and met up with the DJ's etc last year and I was told that I would go down a storm on air
Old Jan 21st 2010, 5:18 am
Sawdust making harpy

Originally Posted by burton bunch
Hey

We won a contest on the River 107 here in town and met up with the DJ's etc last year and I was told that I would go down a storm on air
Well like I said it was only a suggestion, but i'd SERIOUSLY love to do that , but for now a job i'd enjoy, working with one of my best friends in a place I love and being paid - does it get any better than that!!!!

(best practice the old interview techniques for Monday or this thread is a bit redundant really eh!)
Old Jan 21st 2010, 6:05 am

terese677 is an unknown quantity at this point

I have an interview on Monday for a radio station in Drumheller, Drum FM (yes I know I moved from there to come to Stettler and didn't want to commute thats why I left the bank hahaha - but as jobs are a bit hard to come by at the mo I'm gonna go for it.)

Its working in the advertising and promotions bit with my good friend here - but she's actually suggested to the boss that I would make a good co-host for the morning show

Could you just bloody imagine that - no swearing or anything

But even if its filing papers and fetching coffee i'll be keeping these and socking it to em

This week has been a good one
wishing you loads of luck
Old Jan 21st 2010, 7:04 am
happy daisy

spankysparkle has much to be proud ofspankysparkle has much to be proud ofspankysparkle has much to be proud ofspankysparkle has much to be proud ofspankysparkle has much to be proud ofspankysparkle has much to be proud ofspankysparkle has much to be proud ofspankysparkle has much to be proud ofspankysparkle has much to be proud ofspankysparkle has much to be proud ofspankysparkle has much to be proud of

good luck mandy! it sounds like this job will ROCK. for monday
Old Jan 21st 2010, 1:59 pm
Magnificently Withering

Oakvillian has a reputation beyond reputeOakvillian has a reputation beyond reputeOakvillian has a reputation beyond reputeOakvillian has a reputation beyond reputeOakvillian has a reputation beyond reputeOakvillian has a reputation beyond reputeOakvillian has a reputation beyond reputeOakvillian has a reputation beyond reputeOakvillian has a reputation beyond reputeOakvillian has a reputation beyond reputeOakvillian has a reputation beyond repute

all the best for Monday, Moo.
Old Jan 21st 2010, 2:37 pm
ModerĪ±tor Emeritus

iaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Alberta_Rose
Good Luck MMC!!!!
What she said^^^
Old Jan 21st 2010, 3:29 pm
Curiously Wise

Jingle has a reputation beyond reputeJingle has a reputation beyond reputeJingle has a reputation beyond reputeJingle has a reputation beyond reputeJingle has a reputation beyond reputeJingle has a reputation beyond reputeJingle has a reputation beyond reputeJingle has a reputation beyond reputeJingle has a reputation beyond reputeJingle has a reputation beyond reputeJingle has a reputation beyond repute

Brilliant news Mandy - best of luck on Monday.

Must be something about Springers - I met my husband two days after getting my first one - he had come to do some work on the house and "fell in love with the puppy" and as we were a joint package that was that Then about a month after getting our second one I found out I was pregnant

Enjoy the interview I'm sure you'll wow them ... J
Old Jan 21st 2010, 4:23 pm
Slightly Canadian

Atlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond reputeAtlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond reputeAtlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond reputeAtlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond reputeAtlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond reputeAtlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond reputeAtlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond reputeAtlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond reputeAtlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond reputeAtlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond reputeAtlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond repute

Quide Liderally poptastical luck there Mandymoo. Remember to do lots of impordant work for charideee in a popadoodlemungous way. Not arf.
Old Jan 21st 2010, 5:19 pm
Sawdust making harpy

Originally Posted by Atlantic Xpat
Quide Liderally poptastical luck there Mandymoo. Remember to do lots of impordant work for charideee in a popadoodlemungous way. Not arf.
oh dear god
Old Jan 21st 2010, 6:14 pm
Slightly Canadian

Atlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond reputeAtlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond reputeAtlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond reputeAtlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond reputeAtlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond reputeAtlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond reputeAtlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond reputeAtlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond reputeAtlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond reputeAtlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond reputeAtlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond repute

oh dear god
Not a Smashie and Nicie fan then?

Rockmungous mate.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.