Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

Wow - the dogs brought me luck - guess what??

Wow - the dogs brought me luck - guess what??

Old Jan 20th 2010, 11:57 pm
Sawdust making harpy

mandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond repute
Default Wow - the dogs brought me luck - guess what??

I have an interview on Monday for a radio station in Drumheller, Drum FM (yes I know I moved from there to come to Stettler and didn't want to commute thats why I left the bank hahaha - but as jobs are a bit hard to come by at the mo I'm gonna go for it.)

Its working in the advertising and promotions bit with my good friend here - but she's actually suggested to the boss that I would make a good co-host for the morning show

Could you just bloody imagine that - no swearing or anything

But even if its filing papers and fetching coffee i'll be keeping these and socking it to em

This week has been a good one
Old Jan 21st 2010, 12:01 am
Tea Drinker

Danny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Wow - the dogs brought me luck - guess what??

Do you have a radio voice?
Old Jan 21st 2010, 12:04 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

ann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond repute

I'll cross all me bits and bobs for you mandy!

She doesn't need a radio voice - she's English - that's posh and interesting you know!!
Old Jan 21st 2010, 12:05 am
Sawdust making harpy

mandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Danny B
I have a radio face
Old Jan 21st 2010, 12:09 am

AmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond repute

Way to go! Fingers, toes and everything else will be crossed for you on Monday.
Old Jan 21st 2010, 12:23 am
Banned

bsmith has a reputation beyond reputebsmith has a reputation beyond reputebsmith has a reputation beyond reputebsmith has a reputation beyond reputebsmith has a reputation beyond reputebsmith has a reputation beyond reputebsmith has a reputation beyond reputebsmith has a reputation beyond reputebsmith has a reputation beyond reputebsmith has a reputation beyond reputebsmith has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mandymoochops
I have an interview on Monday for a radio station in Drumheller, Drum FM (yes I know I moved from there to come to Stettler and didn't want to commute thats why I left the bank hahaha - but as jobs are a bit hard to come by at the mo I'm gonna go for it.)

Its working in the advertising and promotions bit with my good friend here - but she's actually suggested to the boss that I would make a good co-host for the morning show

Could you just bloody imagine that - no swearing or anything

But even if its filing papers and fetching coffee i'll be keeping these and socking it to em

This week has been a good one
...you could do the whole shock-jock thing - a kind of female Howard Stern!?

Anyhow, nice one - hope it works out for you.
Old Jan 21st 2010, 12:29 am
Tea Drinker

Danny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ann m
I'll cross all me bits and bobs for you mandy!

She doesn't need a radio voice - she's English - that's posh and interesting you know!!
Only if her accent is from South of Watford.
Old Jan 21st 2010, 12:46 am
Sawdust making harpy

Um i'm originally from Leicester but don't have any of that fetching twang left.

I suppose, Purple, 4Bells, Butch, PiffPoff, Cas, RICH, Rae and a couple of others are going to be the ones best qualified to comment on that.

Edited to add, hang on a minute - why the hell does it matter, everyone would think I was Australian anyway
Old Jan 21st 2010, 12:54 am
Banned

Butch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond repute

Yes she does

I have a radio face
Bollocks

Only if her accent is from South of Watford.
Piss orf

Um i'm originally from Leicester but don't have any of that fetching twang left.

I suppose, Purple, 4Bells, Butch, PiffPoff, Cas, RICH, Rae and a couple of others are going to be the ones best qualified to comment on that.
VERY occassionally the Leicester girl comes out.
Old Jan 21st 2010, 1:51 am
Account Closed

DaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond repute

She has a face for TV. No, I don't mean Crufts.

I have a radio face
Bull crap.

Originally Posted by Butch Cassidy
VERY occassionally the Leicester girl comes out.
I thought Leicester girls were out every Friday and Saturday night!

Just be thankful Mandy's not an Essex girl. She'd lose her white stilettoes in the snow......
Old Jan 21st 2010, 1:55 am
Sawdust making harpy

Originally Posted by CaptainHook
She has a face for TV. No, I don't mean Crufts.

Bull crap.

I thought Leicester girls were out every Friday and Saturday night!

Just be thankful Mandy's not an Essex girl. She'd lose her white stilettoes in the snow......
Back in the day I was out every night - now its all I can do to get through one without a power nap
Old Jan 21st 2010, 2:02 am
Citizenship Nov 10 2016!!

nikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond repute

Great news MMC, go for it

Lots of luck for monday
Old Jan 21st 2010, 2:06 am
half a century

The4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond repute

Radio face = pmsl!!

Good lick moo choppers
Old Jan 21st 2010, 2:07 am
Account Closed

DaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The4BellsLondon
Radio face = pmsl!!
We used to call ugly women Butterface, or a two-bagger.
Old Jan 21st 2010, 2:10 am
Banned

Butch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by CaptainHook

Dont know about now, BUT I'm pretty sure when she was in Drum she still had a pair of white stilettoes

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.