Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

What you can't get in Canada

What you can't get in Canada

Old Mar 26th 2008, 11:15 pm

Souvenir is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: What you can't get in Canada

Originally Posted by sans
Just out of curiosity, is winners anything to do with TK Max????
Both part of the same company, as is Homesense.
Old Mar 27th 2008, 2:18 am

Steve_P is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Coffeepot
I really like the Spirit Island, you have a wonderful eye, they are all very good theres just something about that one

Thank you once again.

Where in Canada are you or are you headed?

We likely could arrange something for you, I can print it up to 12" x 18" or anything in between.
Old Mar 27th 2008, 2:54 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Coffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Steve_P
Thank you once again.

Where in Canada are you or are you headed?

We likely could arrange something for you, I can print it up to 12" x 18" or anything in between.
That sounds great steve thanks very much, i was just showing my daughter your photos, esp that one makes you feel a part of it.

we are going East, still not sure yet because of jobs,
should be by the end of the year just depends on selling the house,

We recently brought a large photo of our son that we had taken on holiday, sent the photo via email to a company on the net and they sent us the photo all rolled up in a tube we are having it framed, could possibly do that, not sure what quality it would be but our other photo is lovely,

PM me cost and i will see how many of my children i can sell to buy it
Old Mar 27th 2008, 3:58 am
Forum Regular

fedupwithwaiting is just really nicefedupwithwaiting is just really nicefedupwithwaiting is just really nicefedupwithwaiting is just really nicefedupwithwaiting is just really nicefedupwithwaiting is just really nicefedupwithwaiting is just really nicefedupwithwaiting is just really nicefedupwithwaiting is just really nicefedupwithwaiting is just really nicefedupwithwaiting is just really nice

I can't get a group of drunken kids to sit outside my bedroom window, shouting, swearing, drinking and breaking their alcho pop bottles all over my driveway at 3.00am....god, I miss those working days having to cope on 3 hours sleep and replacing the badges on my car every few weeks. Now its just unbroken peace and quiet every night it goes on and on and on...
Old Mar 27th 2008, 5:17 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Coffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by fedupwithwaiting
I can't get a group of drunken kids to sit outside my bedroom window, shouting, swearing, drinking and breaking their alcho pop bottles all over my driveway at 3.00am....god, I miss those working days having to cope on 3 hours sleep and replacing the badges on my car every few weeks. Now its just unbroken peace and quiet every night it goes on and on and on...
I can feel your pain
Old Mar 27th 2008, 6:05 am
half a century

The4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by fedupwithwaiting

ooh - come to mine on a friday night - its a regualr little hoodie fest!!
Old Mar 27th 2008, 7:34 am
BE Enthusiast

Esme is just really niceEsme is just really niceEsme is just really niceEsme is just really niceEsme is just really niceEsme is just really niceEsme is just really niceEsme is just really niceEsme is just really nice

Originally Posted by Coffeepot
so what do you wish they sold there ?
Who were you talking to here?
Old Mar 27th 2008, 9:34 am
Sloopy Frickenbutt

sans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond repute

Leonna Lewis's 1st CD
Old Mar 27th 2008, 9:40 am
half a century

The4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond repute

Leonna Lewis's 1st CD
YOu mean you want it???? aaaagh bleedin love is making my bleedin ears bleed!!!

and she is no 1 in states!!!
Old Mar 27th 2008, 9:42 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Esme
Who were you talking to here?
you i think esme that was post chocolate what do you expect
Old Mar 27th 2008, 9:42 am
Sloopy Frickenbutt

sans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The4BellsLondon
YOu mean you want it???? aaaagh bleedin love is making my bleedin ears bleed!!!

and she is no 1 in states!!!
Yep just heard it on the news, first Uk female in 20 yrs..apparently
Think she's brill tho
Old Mar 27th 2008, 9:49 am
half a century

Yep just heard it on the news, first Uk female in 20 yrs..apparently
Think she's brill tho
think we have been over indulged with Leona Lewis over here - lovely girl but thay play that song at least 5 times a day on the radio!!
Old Mar 27th 2008, 9:54 am

Steve_P is an unknown quantity at this point

lovely girl but thay play that song at least 5 times a day on the radio!!
Only five...my eldest son worked at Blockbuster Video (Movie rentals) for a number of years and when the movie Titanic came out they ran a preview on a loop all day long with the theme song sung by Celene Dion.

He absolutely hates that movie.
Old Mar 27th 2008, 10:02 am
half a century

Originally Posted by Steve_P
Only five...my eldest son worked at Blockbuster Video (Movie rentals) for a number of years and when the movie Titanic came out they ran a preview on a loop all day long with the theme song sung by Celene Dion.

He absolutely hates that movie.
oh god - fogot about the Titanic song -and what about the ones from robin hood & the body guard!?
Old Mar 27th 2008, 10:06 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

oh god - fogot about the Titanic song -and what about the ones from robin hood & the body guard!?
just reving up for the body gaurd hang on a mo and i will alwayssssssss lovvvvvveeeee yahoooooooo

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.