What you can't get in Canada

What you can't get in Canada

Old Mar 2nd 2008, 11:22 am

hot wasabi peas is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: What you can't get in Canada

Flageolet beans!
Old Mar 3rd 2008, 8:14 am
riding the saltchuck

Edna Bucket has a reputation beyond reputeEdna Bucket has a reputation beyond reputeEdna Bucket has a reputation beyond reputeEdna Bucket has a reputation beyond reputeEdna Bucket has a reputation beyond reputeEdna Bucket has a reputation beyond reputeEdna Bucket has a reputation beyond reputeEdna Bucket has a reputation beyond reputeEdna Bucket has a reputation beyond reputeEdna Bucket has a reputation beyond reputeEdna Bucket has a reputation beyond repute

Strefen for sore throats
Old Mar 3rd 2008, 8:53 am
BE Forum Addict

clynnog is a splendid one to beholdclynnog is a splendid one to beholdclynnog is a splendid one to beholdclynnog is a splendid one to beholdclynnog is a splendid one to beholdclynnog is a splendid one to beholdclynnog is a splendid one to beholdclynnog is a splendid one to beholdclynnog is a splendid one to beholdclynnog is a splendid one to beholdclynnog is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Esme
Thankyou Sans!

I'll pay anything for UK TV! Can't wait to get home tonight and set that up
try www.tvguide.co.uk You can watch live on your computer ITV1,2,3,4 and Channel 4.
Old Mar 3rd 2008, 9:09 am

Steve_P is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by hot wasabi peas
Flageolet beans!
Have these got anything to do with masochism and self flagellation?
Old Mar 24th 2008, 1:45 pm
BE Enthusiast

Esme is just really niceEsme is just really niceEsme is just really niceEsme is just really niceEsme is just really niceEsme is just really niceEsme is just really niceEsme is just really niceEsme is just really nice
Default Re: What you can't get in Canada - TV

I just want to say a BIG THANKYOU to Sans for pointing me in the direction of liveuktv.com. I am having THE BEST time watching English shows (too many to mention!) and enjoying English adverts (I love listening to famous Brits doing voiceovers on the ads!). I'm getting a little confused watching Corrie in real time AND 8 months behind and I am TOTALLY CONFUSED about Eastenders....

Very Happy Me!
Old Mar 24th 2008, 2:25 pm
Forum Regular

princesshumla is an unknown quantity at this point

- Monster Munch
- GOOD chip shop chips.
- Branston Pickle
- Eastenders
- Malt Loaf with butter on... mmm
- Pork and Leek Sausages from Tesco Finest
- Crumpets and butter
- Coco Pops
- Walnut Cake (can't seem to find it in Calgary)
- Pork Pies
- Good beer/Scottish Whiskies - though Crown Royal is a great alternative.
- Chinese "Crispy Shredded Beef" - I LOVE Ginger Beef though.
- Fox's Biscuits
- Haagen Dazs Pralines and Cream - I really miss this one, I thought they'd have it here, but they don't.
Old Mar 24th 2008, 2:30 pm
Pea Brain

R I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by princesshumla
- Crumpets and butter
- Walnut Cake (can't seem to find it in Calgary)
- Good beer/Scottish Whiskies
- Haagen Dazs Pralines and Cream
You need to shop in BC - they're all available here
Old Mar 24th 2008, 5:38 pm
Always lurking.

gingnut is a glorious beacon of lightgingnut is a glorious beacon of lightgingnut is a glorious beacon of lightgingnut is a glorious beacon of lightgingnut is a glorious beacon of lightgingnut is a glorious beacon of lightgingnut is a glorious beacon of lightgingnut is a glorious beacon of lightgingnut is a glorious beacon of lightgingnut is a glorious beacon of lightgingnut is a glorious beacon of light

My husband has been on a 5yr odyssey in search of custard creams, closest he has come are the safeway brand vanilla cookies. I also think 50% of his motivation too take us back too England this spring is food related. My motivation is too prove the borough of Hillingdon really is not that much worse than Regina. 5 WEEKS TILL WE GET SOME GOOD FISH&CHIPS, !@#$ JOEY'S ONLY!
Old Mar 25th 2008, 12:56 am
half a century

The4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by clynnog
try www.tvguide.co.uk You can watch live on your computer ITV1,2,3,4 and Channel 4.
you can watch bbc on www.bbc.co.uk and use the i player!
Old Mar 25th 2008, 1:13 am
BE Enthusiast

Esme is just really niceEsme is just really niceEsme is just really niceEsme is just really niceEsme is just really niceEsme is just really niceEsme is just really niceEsme is just really niceEsme is just really nice

Originally Posted by The4BellsLondon
you can watch bbc on www.bbc.co.uk and use the i player!
I'm fairly sure you can't do that here...... (so don't rely on it!!!!! )
Old Mar 25th 2008, 1:25 am
BE Forum Addict

pennyhp has a reputation beyond reputepennyhp has a reputation beyond reputepennyhp has a reputation beyond reputepennyhp has a reputation beyond reputepennyhp has a reputation beyond reputepennyhp has a reputation beyond reputepennyhp has a reputation beyond reputepennyhp has a reputation beyond reputepennyhp has a reputation beyond reputepennyhp has a reputation beyond reputepennyhp has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by clynnog
Can you watch it from Canada?
How?
Do you have to go to youtube or can you watch it from www.tvguide itself?

Sorry I am not great with my computer.
Old Mar 25th 2008, 1:25 am
BE Forum Addict

daft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by hot wasabi peas
Flageolet beans!
you just like the word dont you
Old Mar 25th 2008, 1:27 am
half a century

The4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond repute

I'm fairly sure you can't do that here...... (so don't rely on it!!!!! )
ooh my post disapperad - am going to check the BBC web site - they are advertising in Uk at mo that if you miss yr programme you can watch it up to a week later on line!
Old Mar 25th 2008, 1:29 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by The4BellsLondon
ooh my post disapperad - am going to check the BBC web site - they are advertising in Uk at mo that if you miss yr programme you can watch it up to a week later on line!
Yep, I know you can in the UK but I BELIEVE (and don't quote me) that you have to have a UK ISP to be able to do that.
Old Mar 25th 2008, 1:30 am
half a century

Yep, I know you can in the UK but I BELIEVE (and don't quote me) that you have to have a UK ISP to be able to do that.
oh thats a bummer - heres the link if you want to try :

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.