Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

Welcome to the Republic of Nova Scotia!

Welcome to the Republic of Nova Scotia!

Old May 2nd 2008, 1:43 pm
Dismember

scrubbedexpat074 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Welcome to the Republic of Nova Scotia!

Originally Posted by destinationnovascotia
Stop trying to back this poor girl into a corner.

This is a fun thread, you have already had one thread closed with your allegations. Get off this one.

If you don't want to join in the fun that's fine, but leave it to those who do.

You are not welcome here with posts like this.
Have you thought about being the "Speaker of the House of NS"?
Old May 2nd 2008, 1:46 pm
no I aint

Flogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by SAW 04
Come clean....youve got to be joking. You are the biggest con artist to have ever frequented this board. Mods, isn't it about time this idiot was banned for good?

QUOTE=Ontheboatout;6296455]This about Pugsley's is a direct quote from http://www.creda.net/~dars/hwt/ Number 6 at near the bottom.

It took you long enough to Google it - anyone who lived in Amherst would have known that without having to look it up. When are you going to come clean and admit where you are really from? Tell us about the bells in Amherst - you can't can you because you're not from there.
[/QUOTE]

Is the new republic turning into a dictatorship your lordship
Old May 2nd 2008, 1:54 pm
BE Enthusiast

SAW 04 has a reputation beyond reputeSAW 04 has a reputation beyond reputeSAW 04 has a reputation beyond reputeSAW 04 has a reputation beyond reputeSAW 04 has a reputation beyond reputeSAW 04 has a reputation beyond reputeSAW 04 has a reputation beyond reputeSAW 04 has a reputation beyond reputeSAW 04 has a reputation beyond reputeSAW 04 has a reputation beyond reputeSAW 04 has a reputation beyond repute

Im all pro democracy but this ones an exception to the rule.

Love the Lordship thing...made me go all tingly!

Is the new republic turning into a dictatorship your lordship[/QUOTE]
Old May 2nd 2008, 1:58 pm
BE Forum Addict

destinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond repute

I think a dictatorship sound great. Then we could choose who we like and persecute the rest.

Life just gets better and better
Old May 2nd 2008, 2:00 pm
NS covern member #1

Poppy2 has a reputation beyond reputePoppy2 has a reputation beyond reputePoppy2 has a reputation beyond reputePoppy2 has a reputation beyond reputePoppy2 has a reputation beyond reputePoppy2 has a reputation beyond reputePoppy2 has a reputation beyond reputePoppy2 has a reputation beyond reputePoppy2 has a reputation beyond reputePoppy2 has a reputation beyond reputePoppy2 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ziggy8080
Have you thought about being the "Speaker of the House of NS"?
I tell you what, she would be good at it!! I can see her calling for order, and I would sit down quietly and behave if she said so!

Going all tingly because you got called Lordship!!!! Does the First Lady not refer to you by this name at home? For shame! Maybe its something that you can subtly suggest.......though I would wait until after the arrival of our beloved Presidential Seedling....................you might get Presidentially battered otherwise.

Still, good to know how best to approach our leader!
Old May 2nd 2008, 2:05 pm
BE Enthusiast

SAW 04 has a reputation beyond reputeSAW 04 has a reputation beyond reputeSAW 04 has a reputation beyond reputeSAW 04 has a reputation beyond reputeSAW 04 has a reputation beyond reputeSAW 04 has a reputation beyond reputeSAW 04 has a reputation beyond reputeSAW 04 has a reputation beyond reputeSAW 04 has a reputation beyond reputeSAW 04 has a reputation beyond reputeSAW 04 has a reputation beyond repute

Generally takes less than that to make me tingly...if ya get my drift!

Originally Posted by Poppy2
I tell you what, she would be good at it!! I can see her calling for order, and I would sit down quietly and behave if she said so!

Going all tingly because you got called Lordship!!!! Does the First Lady not refer to you by this name at home? For shame! Maybe its something that you can subtly suggest.......though I would wait until after the arrival of our beloved Presidential Seedling....................you might get Presidentially battered otherwise.

Still, good to know how best to approach our leader!
Old May 2nd 2008, 2:08 pm
NS covern member #1

Poppy2 has a reputation beyond reputePoppy2 has a reputation beyond reputePoppy2 has a reputation beyond reputePoppy2 has a reputation beyond reputePoppy2 has a reputation beyond reputePoppy2 has a reputation beyond reputePoppy2 has a reputation beyond reputePoppy2 has a reputation beyond reputePoppy2 has a reputation beyond reputePoppy2 has a reputation beyond reputePoppy2 has a reputation beyond repute

Well we wouldnt want you for President if you weren't that easy to tingle - some of the best Presidents in history have been just as easily distracted! Oval office, cigar, black dress....need we say more? Just steady on though, the Paparazzi are still trying to chase down the Ambassador for Bedford's younger sister......just hang on there before commencing the next scandal!
Old May 2nd 2008, 2:43 pm
BE Forum Addict

Tuppence has a reputation beyond reputeTuppence has a reputation beyond reputeTuppence has a reputation beyond reputeTuppence has a reputation beyond reputeTuppence has a reputation beyond reputeTuppence has a reputation beyond reputeTuppence has a reputation beyond reputeTuppence has a reputation beyond reputeTuppence has a reputation beyond reputeTuppence has a reputation beyond reputeTuppence has a reputation beyond repute

I go away for an hour, and return to find myself in the middle of a potential Presidential scandal!

You can't say it's not exciting in NS
Old May 2nd 2008, 2:47 pm
C'mon already

kazbob has a reputation beyond reputekazbob has a reputation beyond reputekazbob has a reputation beyond reputekazbob has a reputation beyond reputekazbob has a reputation beyond reputekazbob has a reputation beyond reputekazbob has a reputation beyond reputekazbob has a reputation beyond reputekazbob has a reputation beyond reputekazbob has a reputation beyond reputekazbob has a reputation beyond repute

Yes, I think you've done too much tingling lately, I'm sure Tuppence can vouch for that, along with her ever extending belly!
Old May 2nd 2008, 4:05 pm
BE Enthusiast

This tingly stuff gets ya in trouble
Originally Posted by kazbob
Yes, I think you've done too much tingling lately, I'm sure Tuppence can vouch for that, along with her ever extending belly!
Old May 2nd 2008, 4:47 pm
BE Enthusiast

NovaGirl is a splendid one to beholdNovaGirl is a splendid one to beholdNovaGirl is a splendid one to beholdNovaGirl is a splendid one to beholdNovaGirl is a splendid one to beholdNovaGirl is a splendid one to beholdNovaGirl is a splendid one to beholdNovaGirl is a splendid one to beholdNovaGirl is a splendid one to beholdNovaGirl is a splendid one to beholdNovaGirl is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Ontheboatout
This about Pugsley's is a direct quote from http://www.creda.net/~dars/hwt/ Number 6 at near the bottom.

It took you long enough to Google it - anyone who lived in Amherst would have known that without having to look it up. When are you going to come clean and admit where you are really from? Tell us about the bells in Amherst - you can't can you because you're not from there.

Sorry all, been a bit busy so i have only just read this diatribe!

I can't accommodate you so please get over, i will not be promoting Amherst or the North Shore. Frankly Pugsley's has one interest for me, medication when i need it.

I really am sorry that i have little interest in these things & i do not see Amherst as a little tourist town that everyone should visit. But like you said, its not on the North Shore so why are you wasting so much time on this. Maybe you should go back to promoting your services!
Old May 2nd 2008, 4:49 pm
BE Enthusiast

NovaGirl is a splendid one to beholdNovaGirl is a splendid one to beholdNovaGirl is a splendid one to beholdNovaGirl is a splendid one to beholdNovaGirl is a splendid one to beholdNovaGirl is a splendid one to beholdNovaGirl is a splendid one to beholdNovaGirl is a splendid one to beholdNovaGirl is a splendid one to beholdNovaGirl is a splendid one to beholdNovaGirl is a splendid one to behold

Now, back to the tingly stuff!
Old May 2nd 2008, 4:52 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by destinationnovascotia
I think a dictatorship sound great. Then we could choose who we like and persecute the rest.

Life just gets better and better

This is why you are head of Immigration LOL
Old May 2nd 2008, 5:01 pm
C'mon already

kazbob has a reputation beyond reputekazbob has a reputation beyond reputekazbob has a reputation beyond reputekazbob has a reputation beyond reputekazbob has a reputation beyond reputekazbob has a reputation beyond reputekazbob has a reputation beyond reputekazbob has a reputation beyond reputekazbob has a reputation beyond reputekazbob has a reputation beyond reputekazbob has a reputation beyond repute

As a republic won't we need an armed force to protect us from Northern Foriegners? I am therefore offering up my services as Minister of War. All I need is a stupendous budget and unaccountability. Just to appease the pacifists we won't need any weapons, just a large speed boat (lets face it, its the only way i'll get one isn't it Mrs Kazbob)

Mr kazbob
Old May 2nd 2008, 5:17 pm
BE Forum Addict

Tuppence has a reputation beyond reputeTuppence has a reputation beyond reputeTuppence has a reputation beyond reputeTuppence has a reputation beyond reputeTuppence has a reputation beyond reputeTuppence has a reputation beyond reputeTuppence has a reputation beyond reputeTuppence has a reputation beyond reputeTuppence has a reputation beyond reputeTuppence has a reputation beyond reputeTuppence has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kazbob
As a republic won't we need an armed force to protect us from Northern Foriegners? I am therefore offering up my services as Minister of War. All I need is a stupendous budget and unaccountability. Just to appease the pacifists we won't need any weapons, just a large speed boat (lets face it, its the only way i'll get one isn't it Mrs Kazbob)

Mr kazbob
I think you would be perfect in the role

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.