Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

Welcome to the Republic of Nova Scotia!

Welcome to the Republic of Nova Scotia!

Old May 1st 2008, 7:15 am

Souvenir is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Welcome to the Republic of Nova Scotia!

Originally Posted by NovaGirl
How many bars?
Only one.

I'd just arrived from TO. It was late on a Sunday afternoon and I was hungry. Someone at the hotel suggested the Lower Deck. I only went there to eat, honest. But I got chatting and then a band came on. You know how it is....
Old May 1st 2008, 7:18 am
BE Enthusiast

NovaGirl is a splendid one to beholdNovaGirl is a splendid one to beholdNovaGirl is a splendid one to beholdNovaGirl is a splendid one to beholdNovaGirl is a splendid one to beholdNovaGirl is a splendid one to beholdNovaGirl is a splendid one to beholdNovaGirl is a splendid one to beholdNovaGirl is a splendid one to beholdNovaGirl is a splendid one to beholdNovaGirl is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Souvenir
Only one.

I'd just arrived from TO. It was late on a Sunday afternoon and I was hungry. Someone at the hotel suggested the Lower Deck. I only went there to eat, honest. But I got chatting and then a band came on. You know how it is....
No i don't! Go to the North Shore immediately!

No Chocies no Immi!
Old May 1st 2008, 7:28 am

No i don't! Go to the North Shore immediately!

No Chocies no Immi!
I haven't trawled all the way through this thread. Am I missing something, or are you talking utter gibberish?
Old May 1st 2008, 7:29 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Coffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond repute

I got accidentally pissed in Halifax about ten years ago.
How did you manage that ?
Old May 1st 2008, 7:31 am

Originally Posted by Coffeepot
How did you manage that ?
I thought I'd already explained that.
Old May 1st 2008, 7:35 am
BE Enthusiast

NovaGirl is a splendid one to beholdNovaGirl is a splendid one to beholdNovaGirl is a splendid one to beholdNovaGirl is a splendid one to beholdNovaGirl is a splendid one to beholdNovaGirl is a splendid one to beholdNovaGirl is a splendid one to beholdNovaGirl is a splendid one to beholdNovaGirl is a splendid one to beholdNovaGirl is a splendid one to beholdNovaGirl is a splendid one to behold

I haven't trawled all the way through this thread. Am I missing something, or are you talking utter gibberish?
Bit of a long story, well it will be if i answer, can anyone explain this one in brief?
Old May 1st 2008, 7:36 am
C'mon already

kazbob has a reputation beyond reputekazbob has a reputation beyond reputekazbob has a reputation beyond reputekazbob has a reputation beyond reputekazbob has a reputation beyond reputekazbob has a reputation beyond reputekazbob has a reputation beyond reputekazbob has a reputation beyond reputekazbob has a reputation beyond reputekazbob has a reputation beyond reputekazbob has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Poppy2
So we have so far...

A Presidential candidate = Saw04
His lovely wife, with seedling = Tuppence
Minister for Immigration = Destinationnovascotia
Ambassador for Bedford = LiffyB
Immigration Goodies Minister = NovaGirl
Wayward Ambassador's sister = Kimi_Deacon (one to keep an eye on )
King of the Annexed Kingdom of North Shore = King Boatie
Amazonian Queen of the South Shore = Queen Corky

And then we are left with Val50 in a heart shaped sequined bikini - no one knows for what purpose, but she is just for looks! (I cant stop looking, is that wrong? )
Hey Rach, you forgot about me.

The Pres, in post 10 made me Minister for Fall River (I feel very important)

Kaz
Old May 1st 2008, 7:38 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Coffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond repute

I thought I'd already explained that.
Sorry missed that bit
Old May 1st 2008, 7:39 am
BE Forum Addict

destinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kazbob

Kaz
Yes, but you have to fight of the challenge from old boatie. His run on the south shore has failed so he will be coming out all guns blazing to challenge you next
Old May 1st 2008, 7:42 am
Citizenship Nov 10 2016!!

nikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome to NS
Thanks

Is there still only 1 candidate that has put themselves forward for President??, we won't need an election
Old May 1st 2008, 7:43 am
Citizenship Nov 10 2016!!

nikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond repute

Bit of a long story, well it will be if i answer, can anyone explain this one in brief?
afraid not
Old May 1st 2008, 7:48 am
BE Enthusiast

SAW 04 has a reputation beyond reputeSAW 04 has a reputation beyond reputeSAW 04 has a reputation beyond reputeSAW 04 has a reputation beyond reputeSAW 04 has a reputation beyond reputeSAW 04 has a reputation beyond reputeSAW 04 has a reputation beyond reputeSAW 04 has a reputation beyond reputeSAW 04 has a reputation beyond reputeSAW 04 has a reputation beyond reputeSAW 04 has a reputation beyond repute

Karen

Whilst you are the perfect candidate for Minister of Fall River, I am only nominated to be president. If I get the job your in!

Originally Posted by kazbob

Kaz
Old May 1st 2008, 7:52 am
C'mon already

kazbob has a reputation beyond reputekazbob has a reputation beyond reputekazbob has a reputation beyond reputekazbob has a reputation beyond reputekazbob has a reputation beyond reputekazbob has a reputation beyond reputekazbob has a reputation beyond reputekazbob has a reputation beyond reputekazbob has a reputation beyond reputekazbob has a reputation beyond reputekazbob has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by destinationnovascotia
Yes, but you have to fight of the challenge from old boatie. His run on the south shore has failed so he will be coming out all guns blazing to challenge you next
Well, he'll have to get in line, 'I woz ere first'.
Old May 1st 2008, 7:53 am
C'mon already

Originally Posted by SAW 04
Karen

Whilst you are the perfect candidate for Minister of Fall River, I am only nominated to be president. If I get the job your in!
Thank you kind Sir.
Old May 1st 2008, 7:56 am

Got it now.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.