Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

Welcome to the Republic of Nova Scotia!

Welcome to the Republic of Nova Scotia!

Old May 2nd 2008, 10:47 am
NS covern member #1

Poppy2 has a reputation beyond reputePoppy2 has a reputation beyond reputePoppy2 has a reputation beyond reputePoppy2 has a reputation beyond reputePoppy2 has a reputation beyond reputePoppy2 has a reputation beyond reputePoppy2 has a reputation beyond reputePoppy2 has a reputation beyond reputePoppy2 has a reputation beyond reputePoppy2 has a reputation beyond reputePoppy2 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Welcome to the Republic of Nova Scotia!

Originally Posted by YRSBoy
*STOP PRESS*

The Ambassador to Bedford’s wayward sister was photographed by paparazzi at 3am yesterday morning leaving Dr Sharp’s Road House on the Bedford Highway. Clearly worse for wear she declined to comment when asked on the recent allegations of a severe addiction to Tim Horton’s Latte Capachino and Chocolate Tim Bit’s. So far there has been no official comment from the Ambassador, although it is rumoured that the Ambassador is seeking advice on getting her admitted to the Priory to combat her addiction.

It didnt take her long did it?? I knew she was one to watch....and I dont reckon thats eye make-up, my esteemed Minister for Fall River.....I think it is coffee sludge. Its even worse than we thought!!

Right, lets do an intervention. where's the Minister of Health - Lady Bab's Bikini? I'll got get the official Tazer gun.......
Old May 2nd 2008, 11:30 am
BE Forum Addict

val50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond repute

Right, lets do an intervention. where's the Minister of Health - Lady Bab's Bikini? I'll got get the official Tazer gun.......[/QUOTE]

and to think, I used to find life so boring here
Old May 2nd 2008, 11:40 am
Just Joined

YRSBoy is a jewel in the roughYRSBoy is a jewel in the roughYRSBoy is a jewel in the roughYRSBoy is a jewel in the roughYRSBoy is a jewel in the rough

It all happens in Nova Scotia! Why do you think so many people want to move here?

Just wait 'till the press get wind of the latest scandal to hit the Premier's Office! He could be banished to the North Shore - never to return to his beloved Fall River - forever banned to the bhoonies!
Old May 2nd 2008, 12:15 pm
NS covern member #1

Poppy2 has a reputation beyond reputePoppy2 has a reputation beyond reputePoppy2 has a reputation beyond reputePoppy2 has a reputation beyond reputePoppy2 has a reputation beyond reputePoppy2 has a reputation beyond reputePoppy2 has a reputation beyond reputePoppy2 has a reputation beyond reputePoppy2 has a reputation beyond reputePoppy2 has a reputation beyond reputePoppy2 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by val50
Right, lets do an intervention. where's the Minister of Health - Lady Bab's Bikini? I'll got get the official Tazer gun.......
and to think, I used to find life so boring here[/QUOTE]

Now with a fabulous job high in government and a rather saucy outfit, how can you even consider leaving us?? ........................*shut the ports*

Well there is no such thing as bad press to my mind, so lets hope there is yet more scandal to come! However, before the Presidential Candidate flees to the North Shore, can the Minister for Health give him his Rabies shots?
Old May 2nd 2008, 12:21 pm
BE Forum Addict

val50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Poppy2
and to think, I used to find life so boring here
Now with a fabulous job high in government and a rather saucy outfit, how can you even consider leaving us?? ........................*shut the ports*

Well there is no such thing as bad press to my mind, so lets hope there is yet more scandal to come! However, before the Presidential Candidate flees to the North Shore, can the Minister for Health give him his Rabies shots? [/QUOTE]

Do we have a Ministry for Silly Walks yet?
(mutters..... you have to humour them..... glad I did my psych training......)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IqhlQfXUk7w
Old May 2nd 2008, 12:34 pm
BE Forum Addict

Well there is no such thing as bad press to my mind, so lets hope there is yet more scandal to come! However, before the Presidential Candidate flees to the North Shore, can the Minister for Health give him his Rabies shots?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IqhlQfXUk7w[/QUOTE]

just found us our National Anthem too
http://youtube.com/watch?v=-M-zCs2d2Zw&feature=related
love this guy!
Old May 2nd 2008, 12:36 pm
NS covern member #1

Stop it already! Can I share your drugs?
Old May 2nd 2008, 12:36 pm
C'mon already

kazbob has a reputation beyond reputekazbob has a reputation beyond reputekazbob has a reputation beyond reputekazbob has a reputation beyond reputekazbob has a reputation beyond reputekazbob has a reputation beyond reputekazbob has a reputation beyond reputekazbob has a reputation beyond reputekazbob has a reputation beyond reputekazbob has a reputation beyond reputekazbob has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IqhlQfXUk7w[/QUOTE]

I notice that Poppy doesn't have job yet. She's completely bonkers so I think that 'Ministry for Silly Walks' should be hers
Old May 2nd 2008, 12:40 pm
NS covern member #1

Oh yes, Joel Plaskett will need to be brought into this new vision.......especially if he is as good looking as he sounds!

Lady Bab's Bikini, can we leave it with you to use your temptress skills and get him onboard, maybe we can find him a job??? Or an outfit..........
Old May 2nd 2008, 12:42 pm
NS covern member #1

Originally Posted by kazbob
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IqhlQfXUk7w
I notice that Poppy doesn't have job yet. She's completely bonkers so I think that 'Ministry for Silly Walks' should be hers [/QUOTE]

I think I might break something!!!! How about I nominate myself for Minister for Broadcasting, so I can sort out the TV?? However, I will be doing my job, with a slightly silly walk and a quite ridiculous wobbly arse thing. Hows that?
Old May 2nd 2008, 12:44 pm
BE Forum Addict

Oh yes, Joel Plaskett will need to be brought into this new vision.......especially if he is as good looking as he sounds!

Lady Bab's Bikini, can we leave it with you to use your temptress skills and get him onboard, maybe we can find him a job??? Or an outfit..........
Will have to wait until Hockey tournement finishes though - a bit preoccupied helping youngest watch over Team Canada
Have you seen some of those muscles
Old May 2nd 2008, 12:46 pm
C'mon already

kazbob has a reputation beyond reputekazbob has a reputation beyond reputekazbob has a reputation beyond reputekazbob has a reputation beyond reputekazbob has a reputation beyond reputekazbob has a reputation beyond reputekazbob has a reputation beyond reputekazbob has a reputation beyond reputekazbob has a reputation beyond reputekazbob has a reputation beyond reputekazbob has a reputation beyond repute

I notice that Poppy doesn't have job yet. She's completely bonkers so I think that 'Ministry for Silly Walks' should be hers
I think I might break something!!!! How about I nominate myself for Minister for Broadcasting, so I can sort out the TV?? However, I will be doing my job, with a slightly silly walk and a quite ridiculous wobbly arse thing. Hows that?[/QUOTE]

Snorts with laughter, will that be in spandex pants and a boob tube?
Old May 2nd 2008, 1:20 pm
NS covern member #1

Originally Posted by kazbob
I think I might break something!!!! How about I nominate myself for Minister for Broadcasting, so I can sort out the TV?? However, I will be doing my job, with a slightly silly walk and a quite ridiculous wobbly arse thing. Hows that?
Snorts with laughter, will that be in spandex pants and a boob tube? [/QUOTE]

Well now I think of it - yes! Though when you say a boob tube, it might need to be a hammock from one of the DIY stores, but I can rock it regardless!

And no Val, I cant see those muscles, this is my biggest complaint about Hockey - they wear too much clothing! When oh when will they play hockey in tighty whiteys for me?? HANG ON........when I tell them to as I am Minister for Broadcasting!! Yippee!!
Old May 2nd 2008, 1:30 pm
BE Forum Addict

Corky is a splendid one to beholdCorky is a splendid one to beholdCorky is a splendid one to beholdCorky is a splendid one to beholdCorky is a splendid one to beholdCorky is a splendid one to beholdCorky is a splendid one to beholdCorky is a splendid one to beholdCorky is a splendid one to beholdCorky is a splendid one to beholdCorky is a splendid one to behold

No leave Joel in Luneyburg...not worth it! I think I saw him sail off on the blue noser heading towards the north shore,
Old May 2nd 2008, 1:39 pm
BE Enthusiast

SAW 04 has a reputation beyond reputeSAW 04 has a reputation beyond reputeSAW 04 has a reputation beyond reputeSAW 04 has a reputation beyond reputeSAW 04 has a reputation beyond reputeSAW 04 has a reputation beyond reputeSAW 04 has a reputation beyond reputeSAW 04 has a reputation beyond reputeSAW 04 has a reputation beyond reputeSAW 04 has a reputation beyond reputeSAW 04 has a reputation beyond repute

Come clean....youve got to be joking. You are the biggest con artist to have ever frequented this board. Mods, isn't it about time this idiot was banned for good?

QUOTE=Ontheboatout;6296455]This about Pugsley's is a direct quote from http://www.creda.net/~dars/hwt/ Number 6 at near the bottom.

It took you long enough to Google it - anyone who lived in Amherst would have known that without having to look it up. When are you going to come clean and admit where you are really from? Tell us about the bells in Amherst - you can't can you because you're not from there.[/QUOTE]

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.