Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

Welcome to the Republic of Nova Scotia!

Wikiposts

Welcome to the Republic of Nova Scotia!

Old May 1st 2008, 6:19 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Coffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Welcome to the Republic of Nova Scotia!

Originally Posted by Poppy2
King Boatie - I would seriously be very wary of the renowned Amazonian Beauty, Queen Corky! Not only is she a total fox, but she would have given Atilla the Hun a run for his money. I would consider other areas for your invasion, because she will open a can of whoop-arse on thee and you will not sit straight on your throne for a week!
Old May 1st 2008, 6:26 am
NS covern member #1

Poppy2 has a reputation beyond reputePoppy2 has a reputation beyond reputePoppy2 has a reputation beyond reputePoppy2 has a reputation beyond reputePoppy2 has a reputation beyond reputePoppy2 has a reputation beyond reputePoppy2 has a reputation beyond reputePoppy2 has a reputation beyond reputePoppy2 has a reputation beyond reputePoppy2 has a reputation beyond reputePoppy2 has a reputation beyond repute

So we have so far...

A Presidential candidate = Saw04
His lovely wife, with seedling = Tuppence
Minister for Immigration = Destinationnovascotia
Ambassador for Bedford = LiffyB
Immigration Goodies Minister = NovaGirl
Wayward Ambassador's sister = Kimi_Deacon (one to keep an eye on )
King of the Annexed Kingdom of North Shore = King Boatie
Amazonian Queen of the South Shore = Queen Corky

And then we are left with Val50 in a heart shaped sequined bikini - no one knows for what purpose, but she is just for looks! (I cant stop looking, is that wrong? )
Old May 1st 2008, 6:27 am
NS covern member #1

Poppy2 has a reputation beyond reputePoppy2 has a reputation beyond reputePoppy2 has a reputation beyond reputePoppy2 has a reputation beyond reputePoppy2 has a reputation beyond reputePoppy2 has a reputation beyond reputePoppy2 has a reputation beyond reputePoppy2 has a reputation beyond reputePoppy2 has a reputation beyond reputePoppy2 has a reputation beyond reputePoppy2 has a reputation beyond repute

Coffeepot!!!! What job did you want?????
Old May 1st 2008, 6:28 am
BE Forum Addict

Corky is a splendid one to beholdCorky is a splendid one to beholdCorky is a splendid one to beholdCorky is a splendid one to beholdCorky is a splendid one to beholdCorky is a splendid one to beholdCorky is a splendid one to beholdCorky is a splendid one to beholdCorky is a splendid one to beholdCorky is a splendid one to beholdCorky is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by NovaGirl
Chocolate? I want some!

Look at all this attention Nova Scotia is getting, now that i am no longer part of the North Shore, i could consider covering Immigration.
All this depends on the goodies on offer.

All i can offer is a balanced view of life here IMO, i will promote all areas & what i don't know some of you can teach me but chocolates must follow!
Thats it ....you point out the good bits of Amherst!
Old May 1st 2008, 6:30 am
BE Forum Addict

Corky is a splendid one to beholdCorky is a splendid one to beholdCorky is a splendid one to beholdCorky is a splendid one to beholdCorky is a splendid one to beholdCorky is a splendid one to beholdCorky is a splendid one to beholdCorky is a splendid one to beholdCorky is a splendid one to beholdCorky is a splendid one to beholdCorky is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Coffeepot
If we come over i will bring chocies lots of in fact as long as i can buy some clothes there i will only bring choc ok
Chocies you say...............you can wear the Nova Scotia tartan kilt!
Old May 1st 2008, 6:33 am
BE Enthusiast

NovaGirl is a splendid one to beholdNovaGirl is a splendid one to beholdNovaGirl is a splendid one to beholdNovaGirl is a splendid one to beholdNovaGirl is a splendid one to beholdNovaGirl is a splendid one to beholdNovaGirl is a splendid one to beholdNovaGirl is a splendid one to beholdNovaGirl is a splendid one to beholdNovaGirl is a splendid one to beholdNovaGirl is a splendid one to behold

Any chance of an advance?

Immi Mini of goodies.
Old May 1st 2008, 6:38 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Poppy2
So we have so far...

A Presidential candidate = Saw04
His lovely wife, with seedling = Tuppence
Minister for Immigration = Destinationnovascotia
Ambassador for Bedford = LiffyB
Immigration Goodies Minister = NovaGirl
Wayward Ambassador's sister = Kimi_Deacon (one to keep an eye on )
King of the Annexed Kingdom of North Shore = King Boatie
Amazonian Queen of the South Shore = Queen Corky

And then we are left with Val50 in a heart shaped sequined bikini - no one knows for what purpose, but she is just for looks! (I cant stop looking, is that wrong? )

Me Amazonian Queen of the South Shore, Me pull drawbridge up so King Boatie fall in the sea and float to the North shore....
Old May 1st 2008, 6:45 am
NS covern member #1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ynjIo...eature=related

? another option for National Anthem......performed by Destinationnovascotia and NovaGirl, featuring King Boatie (in the glasses)
Old May 1st 2008, 6:47 am
NS covern member #1

Originally Posted by NovaGirl
Any chance of an advance?

Immi Mini of goodies.
Its a slow process this setting up a Republic.........but when the wheels get set in motion, we will need to wear some big knickers with plenty of elastic and expansion room! I for one am already ready
Old May 1st 2008, 6:47 am
BE Enthusiast

NovaGirl is a splendid one to beholdNovaGirl is a splendid one to beholdNovaGirl is a splendid one to beholdNovaGirl is a splendid one to beholdNovaGirl is a splendid one to beholdNovaGirl is a splendid one to beholdNovaGirl is a splendid one to beholdNovaGirl is a splendid one to beholdNovaGirl is a splendid one to beholdNovaGirl is a splendid one to beholdNovaGirl is a splendid one to behold

Oh, ok then Corky.

Did you know about Tupper Block?

63 Victoria Street - The pharmacy located in Tupper Block was originally owned and operated by Sir Charles Tupper, former Prime Minister of Canada. Formerly known as R.C. Fuller & Co., Pugsley’s Pharmacy is the oldest established business in town. Pugsley’s Pharmacy celebrated its 150th anniversary in 1993, making it among the oldest continuously operating drug stores in Canada.

This is in Amherst off course, although i may know these things i can't always recall them as clearly as i use to.

On the other hand if someone told me the above, depending on my mood off course, i may say " tell someone who cares!"
Old May 1st 2008, 7:03 am
Citizenship Nov 10 2016!!

nikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond repute

Can I join in????

How about a welfare minister to ensure that all you important people are looked after and needs are met, i.e choccies and wine???

Also, suitable punishments for people that don't adhere,

Of course I am not there yet so I would be looking to bypass the immigration officer on the way in, with a bar of toblerone, will that do?????????????
Old May 1st 2008, 7:04 am

Souvenir is an unknown quantity at this point

I got accidentally pissed in Halifax about ten years ago.
Old May 1st 2008, 7:07 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by nikki dreaming
Can I join in????

How about a welfare minister to ensure that all you important people are looked after and needs are met, i.e choccies and wine???

Also, suitable punishments for people that don't adhere,

Of course I am not there yet so I would be looking to bypass the immigration officer on the way in, with a bar of toblerone, will that do?????????????
How many bars?
Old May 1st 2008, 7:08 am
Citizenship Nov 10 2016!!

nikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond repute

Old May 1st 2008, 7:10 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by nikki dreaming

Welcome to NS

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.