Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

Random stuff - the anything else thread

Random stuff - the anything else thread

Old Oct 5th 2017, 9:53 pm
Yo

Shard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Random stuff - the anything else thread

Originally Posted by Jingsamichty
You had a date with Oink?
Old Oct 5th 2017, 10:04 pm

Oink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Shard
You had a date with Oink?
We did actually.
Old Oct 5th 2017, 11:48 pm
limey party pooper

bats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Partially discharged
When I think of Peterborough Ontario high end fashion doesn't come to mind.
No it wouldn't!
Old Oct 6th 2017, 8:18 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond repute

We are moving. At least it's a short move, same building just upstairs. 650sq feet instead of 450sq feet, and a bedroom.
Old Oct 6th 2017, 9:36 am
Yo

Shard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jsmth321
We are moving. At least it's a short move, same building just upstairs. 650sq feet instead of 450sq feet, and a bedroom.
Nice! Are you still in the Wack?
Old Oct 6th 2017, 1:48 pm
Oscar nominated

BristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond repute

A combination of looking at potential trips to Mexico and watching Ozark on Netflix gave me a dream last night.

I was money laundering for some gang and I'd fallen out with them, needing to raise lots of cash to save my skin.

It involved claiming lots of refunds from Amazon but the refunds were in chosen currencies. The major difficulty was that the currencies had to "make sense" with the associated purchases.

It was immensely complicated, I had to almost complete the refund claims before I could see what currencies were available and sometimes I'd have to start again if the choice wasn't a good one.
Old Oct 6th 2017, 1:55 pm
Magnificently Withering

Oakvillian has a reputation beyond reputeOakvillian has a reputation beyond reputeOakvillian has a reputation beyond reputeOakvillian has a reputation beyond reputeOakvillian has a reputation beyond reputeOakvillian has a reputation beyond reputeOakvillian has a reputation beyond reputeOakvillian has a reputation beyond reputeOakvillian has a reputation beyond reputeOakvillian has a reputation beyond reputeOakvillian has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl
OK I will bite..

Collar
Yoke
Cuffs
Sleeves
Right front
Back
Left front
Nearly right. At least, unlike these other heathens, you do the cuffs before the rest of the sleeve. But you really need to buck your ideas up, Sunshine, if you think it's acceptable to iron either side of the front before you've done the back! What on earth are you thinking?

Old Oct 6th 2017, 1:58 pm
BE Forum Addict

Partially discharged has a reputation beyond reputePartially discharged has a reputation beyond reputePartially discharged has a reputation beyond reputePartially discharged has a reputation beyond reputePartially discharged has a reputation beyond reputePartially discharged has a reputation beyond reputePartially discharged has a reputation beyond reputePartially discharged has a reputation beyond reputePartially discharged has a reputation beyond reputePartially discharged has a reputation beyond reputePartially discharged has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BristolUK
A combination of looking at potential trips to Mexico and watching Ozark on Netflix gave me a dream last night.

I was money laundering for some gang and I'd fallen out with them, needing to raise lots of cash to save my skin.

It involved claiming lots of refunds from Amazon but the refunds were in chosen currencies. The major difficulty was that the currencies had to "make sense" with the associated purchases.

It was immensely complicated, I had to almost complete the refund claims before I could see what currencies were available and sometimes I'd have to start again if the choice wasn't a good one.
Either stay off the jazz cigarettes or call Saul Goodman and he can set up a money laundering scheme for you to live out this fantasy.
Old Oct 6th 2017, 2:14 pm
BE Forum Addict

DandNHill has a reputation beyond reputeDandNHill has a reputation beyond reputeDandNHill has a reputation beyond reputeDandNHill has a reputation beyond reputeDandNHill has a reputation beyond reputeDandNHill has a reputation beyond reputeDandNHill has a reputation beyond reputeDandNHill has a reputation beyond reputeDandNHill has a reputation beyond reputeDandNHill has a reputation beyond reputeDandNHill has a reputation beyond repute

Wow Bristol. Too much caffeine at night doesn't suit you!

I used to regularly dream I had killed my ex mother in law and hidden her body under the bed. I never knew how to dispose of the body... that dream came back time and time again during my marriage. Thank goodness my ex and I divorced or I might have dreamt up the perfect method and done it for real! 😱
Old Oct 6th 2017, 2:30 pm
Oscar nominated

BristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DandNHill
I used to regularly dream I had killed my ex mother in law and hidden her body under the bed. I never knew how to dispose of the body...
But you strike me as a planner.
Old Oct 6th 2017, 3:52 pm
BE Forum Addict

Paul_Shepherd has a reputation beyond reputePaul_Shepherd has a reputation beyond reputePaul_Shepherd has a reputation beyond reputePaul_Shepherd has a reputation beyond reputePaul_Shepherd has a reputation beyond reputePaul_Shepherd has a reputation beyond reputePaul_Shepherd has a reputation beyond reputePaul_Shepherd has a reputation beyond reputePaul_Shepherd has a reputation beyond reputePaul_Shepherd has a reputation beyond reputePaul_Shepherd has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Partially discharged
When I think of Peterborough Ontario high end fashion doesn't come to mind.

The thing that baffles me, it that there are a few high end clothing retailers in the downtown core, they market some really high quality clothes, and Ive never seen anyone wearing the stuff! Its even strongly marketed on local radio too! Its one of lifes real mysteries of how they stay in business!
Old Oct 6th 2017, 5:03 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond repute

No. We have been in Vancouver since Feb.

Originally Posted by Shard
Nice! Are you still in the Wack?
Old Oct 6th 2017, 6:12 pm
Yo

No. We have been in Vancouver since Feb.
Time flies!
Old Oct 6th 2017, 8:26 pm
Banned

Siouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond repute

Old Oct 6th 2017, 9:24 pm
BE Forum Addict

DandNHill has a reputation beyond reputeDandNHill has a reputation beyond reputeDandNHill has a reputation beyond reputeDandNHill has a reputation beyond reputeDandNHill has a reputation beyond reputeDandNHill has a reputation beyond reputeDandNHill has a reputation beyond reputeDandNHill has a reputation beyond reputeDandNHill has a reputation beyond reputeDandNHill has a reputation beyond reputeDandNHill has a reputation beyond repute

But you strike me as a planner.
I am a planner which is probably why it was so difficult to figure out what to do with the body. I had vivid dreams at times where I would try to work out if I could get her out from under the bed and put her in a suitcase to get her out of the house. I even put her in the freezer several times as I didn't want the house to smell!

...I am so relieved I don't have those dreams anymore! lol

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.