Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

The Pass Inn and Pass Out

The Pass Inn and Pass Out

Old Aug 12th 2008, 7:55 pm
BE Enthusiast

NovaGirl is a splendid one to beholdNovaGirl is a splendid one to beholdNovaGirl is a splendid one to beholdNovaGirl is a splendid one to beholdNovaGirl is a splendid one to beholdNovaGirl is a splendid one to beholdNovaGirl is a splendid one to beholdNovaGirl is a splendid one to beholdNovaGirl is a splendid one to beholdNovaGirl is a splendid one to beholdNovaGirl is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: The Pass Inn and Pass Out

Originally Posted by Lorna at Vicenza
sit down with a hefty drink and start your pelvic floor exercises ..............

Just the drink for me thanks

NG xxx
Old Aug 12th 2008, 8:03 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

High numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond repute

sit down with a hefty drink and start your pelvic floor exercises ..............
I 'll pass on that thanks, my pelvic floor is just fine
Old Aug 12th 2008, 8:08 pm
BE Enthusiast

NovaGirl is a splendid one to beholdNovaGirl is a splendid one to beholdNovaGirl is a splendid one to beholdNovaGirl is a splendid one to beholdNovaGirl is a splendid one to beholdNovaGirl is a splendid one to beholdNovaGirl is a splendid one to beholdNovaGirl is a splendid one to beholdNovaGirl is a splendid one to beholdNovaGirl is a splendid one to beholdNovaGirl is a splendid one to behold

I have to go, have a good evening all

NG xx
Old Aug 12th 2008, 8:09 pm

Lorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond repute

well - cough up the news girls

we can't just sit here ordering drinks all night - can we ?

think you all know mine - bored shitless - little lad with broken arm - nowhere to go and nothing to do - can't even get friends round for a piss up as all on bleeding holiday !

Still - at least we weren't supposed to be away this week - can you imagine the torture for little lad to be around sea and pools and not jump in !
Old Aug 12th 2008, 8:11 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

High numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by NovaGirl

NG xx
ok pop in again for another chat

Nuts anyone?

Last edited by High numbers; Aug 12th 2008 at 8:14 pm.
Old Aug 12th 2008, 8:15 pm
Citizenship Nov 10 2016!!

nikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond repute

Nikki i am looking after the red wine fancy a bottle?

NG xx
that's where it went, yes please
Old Aug 12th 2008, 8:17 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by nikki dreaming
that's where it went, yes please
Hi Nikki

You ok? I think NG is off now with your bottle
Old Aug 12th 2008, 8:20 pm

nikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by High numbers
Hi Nikki

You ok? I think NG is off now with your bottle
I know she had better look after it, I will have to have a cup of tea instead now

Not too bad, got reply from NS today there was me all excited like xmas and they "require some more information to assess our application"

So busily been putting it together tonight to hopefully get off with the courier by the end of the week, then it will be back to waiting.

Hows you?
Old Aug 12th 2008, 8:21 pm

Lorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond repute

not mine though - I'm on white - she's taken the red !
Old Aug 12th 2008, 8:21 pm

NG xx
come back with my wine you
Old Aug 12th 2008, 8:22 pm

not mine though - I'm on white - she's taken the red !
ok no need to rub it in, I could really do with a glass tonight
Old Aug 12th 2008, 8:23 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by nikki dreaming
I know she had better look after it, I will have to have a cup of tea instead now

Not too bad, got reply from NS today there was me all excited like xmas and they "require some more information to assess our application"

So busily been putting it together tonight to hopefully get off with the courier by the end of the week, then it will be back to waiting.

Hows you?
Not to much information I hope!!

Not bad, daughter out at her friends so I am going to pick her up in a minute. Mrs H has learned some manners but is still saying little which suits me!

Had a good workout at the gym after work so feeling good after that
Old Aug 12th 2008, 8:25 pm

all that adrenaline and endomorphines ??
Old Aug 12th 2008, 8:27 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

all that adrenaline and endomorphines ??
The feel good factor
Old Aug 12th 2008, 8:27 pm

Originally Posted by High numbers
Not to much information I hope!!

Not bad, daughter out at her friends so I am going to pick her up in a minute. Mrs H has learned some manners but is still saying little which suits me!

Had a good workout at the gym after work so feeling good after that

Not too much no, just some info about a course I have started here in UK which will hopefully help towards work etc and clarifying our education, really hope its all going to be ok

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.