Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

The Pass Inn and Pass Out

The Pass Inn and Pass Out

Old Aug 7th 2008, 7:01 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

High numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Pass Inn and Pass Out

Originally Posted by saskia65
...Devil? Did someone call???
I can see your horns!!!!
Old Aug 7th 2008, 7:01 pm
Account Closed

saskia65 has a spectacular aura aboutsaskia65 has a spectacular aura aboutsaskia65 has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by Butch Cassidy
LOL

I have two days a week off (alone) as does she (also alone). My list of to do jobs:
FLIRT OUTRAGEOUSLY WITH SAS
1) clean house
2) finances
3) groom dog
4) grocery shop
5) Clean SUV
6) Washing
7) Yard work

Her list of jobs:

1) Iron
2) Clean anything that Hubby didnt manage to fit in
3) Go out with the girls.

AND she wonders why she can always finish her list in a day and mine takes two days
Slight error - see above.
Old Aug 7th 2008, 7:02 pm
Account Closed

saskia65 has a spectacular aura aboutsaskia65 has a spectacular aura aboutsaskia65 has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by High numbers
We should start our own thread 'The pissed off husbands club' and plot our escape to freedom and lots of free sex
Yeah, but wouldn't be so much fun without us girls to flirt with and abuse?
Banned

Butch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond repute

We should start our own thread 'The pissed off husbands club' and plot our escape to freedom and lots of free sex
Baggsy Tunnel King
Banned

Butch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond repute

I can see your horns!!!!
one of those horns is mine
Old Aug 7th 2008, 7:03 pm
Banned

Its only the wives we wanna escape
Old Aug 7th 2008, 7:05 pm
Citizenship Nov 10 2016!!

nikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond repute

Glad to hear we are of some use hey Sas
Old Aug 7th 2008, 7:06 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

High numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Butch Cassidy
Its only the wives we wanna escape
Clear the decks would be good.

And any girls that want to flirt with us can join in if they want to listen to a bunch of guys bitching about their bitches
Old Aug 7th 2008, 7:06 pm

nikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond repute

I had a good chat with my daughter then she comes on the phone and demands to know what I have been doing all day!! Then why have I not done this and that, so bugger that I dropped the phone and ended the call.

Jeez that woman pisses me off:curse:

A large beer is now called for!
Here'a barrel, you and BC can have one of those things you get in the middle east(can't remember the name sorry)

Old Aug 7th 2008, 7:08 pm

there's always a catch HN
Old Aug 7th 2008, 7:08 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by nikki dreaming
Here'a barrel, you and BC can have one of those things you get in the middle east(can't remember the name sorry)

You trying to get me the sack!!! Thats for smoking drugs

Cheers Nikki
Old Aug 7th 2008, 7:09 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

there's always a catch HN
And that catch would be what?
Old Aug 7th 2008, 7:10 pm
Account Closed

Set up a commune then? Somewhere in deepest darkest Canada...sure if we have a whip round we can buy a few acres in the Praries....
Where Butch can roam free. HN will be at liberty to frisk at will. It won't matter that GD is ginger, or Uncle Albert is...well Uncle Albert, and Flogger can cook up a storm.

Us girls behind the bar in shifts.

A real live Pass Inn Pass Out.

Eutopia.

In the spirit of 'Wolfie' Smith. 'Freedom for Tooting'. God, that shows my age....
Old Aug 7th 2008, 7:10 pm
Account Closed

A hookah?

C'mon thought you'd remember that?
Old Aug 7th 2008, 7:11 pm

You trying to get me the sack!!! Thats for smoking drugs

Cheers Nikki
oops, sorry thought they had a drink one oh well just use glasses

quick move on.........................

Last edited by nikki dreaming; Aug 7th 2008 at 7:13 pm.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.