Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

The Pass Inn and Pass Out

The Pass Inn and Pass Out

Old Aug 9th 2008, 5:13 pm
Happy Bunnies

Flossie and Jim has a reputation beyond reputeFlossie and Jim has a reputation beyond reputeFlossie and Jim has a reputation beyond reputeFlossie and Jim has a reputation beyond reputeFlossie and Jim has a reputation beyond reputeFlossie and Jim has a reputation beyond reputeFlossie and Jim has a reputation beyond reputeFlossie and Jim has a reputation beyond reputeFlossie and Jim has a reputation beyond reputeFlossie and Jim has a reputation beyond reputeFlossie and Jim has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Pass Inn and Pass Out

Originally Posted by High numbers
It is a online pub, we have music nights lap dancer and lots of beer.

We swap stories about our lives and troubles and take the piss out of each other!!

So welcome and join in the fun

HN
Cool
I'll have a glass of sparkly wine (cos its hot here), chuck some Abba on the juke box, I can take or leave the lap dancer bit, and I'll have a sleemans honey brown chaser ta!

Oh, and I'm unemployed
Old Aug 9th 2008, 5:16 pm
half a century

The4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Flossie and Jim
Cool
I'll have a glass of sparkly wine (cos its hot here), chuck some Abba on the juke box, I can take or leave the lap dancer bit, and I'll have a sleemans honey brown chaser ta!

Oh, and I'm unemployed
hey flossies- what happened - no more planning??
Old Aug 9th 2008, 5:16 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

High numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond repute

Cool

Oh, and I'm unemployed
Coming right up!! One of our lap dancers is on holiday and Sas (not she) is the stand in, she does a good number on the pole!!

So Dancing Queen would suit at the moment.

So join in the fun there is many more that will be in a bit later for a chat so feel free to join in the banter and ask if you don't understand any of the 'Inn' jokes

HN
Old Aug 9th 2008, 5:18 pm
Happy Bunnies

Flossie and Jim has a reputation beyond reputeFlossie and Jim has a reputation beyond reputeFlossie and Jim has a reputation beyond reputeFlossie and Jim has a reputation beyond reputeFlossie and Jim has a reputation beyond reputeFlossie and Jim has a reputation beyond reputeFlossie and Jim has a reputation beyond reputeFlossie and Jim has a reputation beyond reputeFlossie and Jim has a reputation beyond reputeFlossie and Jim has a reputation beyond reputeFlossie and Jim has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The4BellsLondon

I quit! (not like me at all)

Decided to change career for lots of reasons but don't really know what else I want to do so am signed up with loads of temping agencies and will see what comes along.

Scary.
Old Aug 9th 2008, 5:21 pm
half a century

The4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond repute

I quit! (not like me at all)

Decided to change career for lots of reasons but don't really know what else I want to do so am signed up with loads of temping agencies and will see what comes along.

Scary.
ooh brave - did you quit because planning is not planning there or becasue of the people in the office?

where did yoiu work in UK - saw you lived in Bromley / orpington

I worked at LBB for 13 years!!
Old Aug 9th 2008, 5:22 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

High numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Carrie

I gots lots of nice karma from that mad lot from Aus!! Did you.

I was thinking of you in the gym this morning (down girl not like that) they had that Perry girl on tv singing about kissing a girl
Old Aug 9th 2008, 5:22 pm
Citizenship Nov 10 2016!!

nikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond repute

Evening all

Been an eventful day here today

Welcome Flossie and Jim

Think JD's son may need to book into a B&B p down here all day

steak for tea tonight
Old Aug 9th 2008, 5:23 pm
half a century

Hi Carrie

I gots lots of nice karma from that mad lot from Aus!! Did you.

I was thinking of you in the gym this morning (down girl not like that) they had that Perry girl on tv singing about kissing a girl
yeas I got 3 lots of Karma!

I used the KP song today for abs in my class quite a nice catchy little ditty me thinks
Old Aug 9th 2008, 5:24 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by nikki dreaming
Evening all

Been an eventful day here today

Welcome Flossie and Jim

Think JD's son may need to book into a B&B p down here all day

steak for tea tonight
Flogger cooking again then

We have had the lot today sun rain cold wind (sorry that was me) and now sun again.

Carrie I quite like it not sure if she is any good live but I am sure you will tell us.

The Paul Weller concert is now on iTunes to download if you want it.
Old Aug 9th 2008, 5:28 pm
Account Closed

saskia65 has a spectacular aura aboutsaskia65 has a spectacular aura aboutsaskia65 has a spectacular aura about

It is a online pub, we have music nights lap dancer and lots of beer.

We swap stories about our lives and troubles and take the piss out of each other!!

So welcome and join in the fun

HN
Oh so that's what this is...am I the entertainment then?
Old Aug 9th 2008, 5:29 pm
Happy Bunnies

Originally Posted by saskia65

As I mentioned before, I can take or leave the lap dancing bit
Old Aug 9th 2008, 5:30 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by saskia65
Only when you slide up and down that pole
Old Aug 9th 2008, 5:30 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

As I mentioned before, I can take or leave the lap dancing bit
What about Jim?
Old Aug 9th 2008, 5:32 pm
half a century

Hn - saw some live stuff on you tube - seemed ok - but £7.50 a ticket am not expecting miracles - just a fun night out

sas - I know I keep asking, but do you want to come on the 10th of Sept - I know you couldnt do the 24th as you have another enagmement . . .
Old Aug 9th 2008, 5:35 pm
no I aint

Flogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond repute

yeas I got 3 lots of Karma!

I used the KP song today for abs in my class
and he scored a ton yesterday
first game as captain too

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.