Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

The Pass Inn and Pass Out

The Pass Inn and Pass Out

Old Aug 7th 2008, 5:06 pm
Logical & Hot Stuff

FlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Pass Inn and Pass Out

Originally Posted by High numbers
It may do

I have all the evidence I need now on dvd, thanks to my mates at CBSA. You touch your toes so well babe that it made my eyes wince
I was not impressed HN, next time it will be you in the cell and a huge man called Candy...
Old Aug 7th 2008, 5:06 pm
Account Closed

saskia65 has a spectacular aura aboutsaskia65 has a spectacular aura aboutsaskia65 has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by Butch Cassidy
Yeah and now I have a Bone(r) to sort out with someone
Right young man, just stop right there. You know what the judge said last time.

Go and sit on the naughty step and don't get off until you're sorry.
Old Aug 7th 2008, 5:07 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

High numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by FlirtyKnickers
I was not impressed HN, next time it will be you in the cell and a huge man called Candy...
Its amazing what a simple phone call can do to someone
Old Aug 7th 2008, 5:07 pm
BE Enthusiast

NovaGirl is a splendid one to beholdNovaGirl is a splendid one to beholdNovaGirl is a splendid one to beholdNovaGirl is a splendid one to beholdNovaGirl is a splendid one to beholdNovaGirl is a splendid one to beholdNovaGirl is a splendid one to beholdNovaGirl is a splendid one to beholdNovaGirl is a splendid one to beholdNovaGirl is a splendid one to beholdNovaGirl is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by D15NEY
sorry, I was keeping the Baileys to myself

It helps with my toothache

No one answeredthought i was in the wrong pub

Hi Vic

Flogs hides the Baileys, there is plenty, i'll get us some

NG x
Old Aug 7th 2008, 5:09 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Coffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by NovaGirl
I'll get my own bottle then

NG x

You and me both eh

Just behave you lot will you worse than my little man no not you Butch i ment my son
Old Aug 7th 2008, 5:10 pm
BE Enthusiast

NovaGirl is a splendid one to beholdNovaGirl is a splendid one to beholdNovaGirl is a splendid one to beholdNovaGirl is a splendid one to beholdNovaGirl is a splendid one to beholdNovaGirl is a splendid one to beholdNovaGirl is a splendid one to beholdNovaGirl is a splendid one to beholdNovaGirl is a splendid one to beholdNovaGirl is a splendid one to beholdNovaGirl is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by saskia65
NG - the boys share....we get to choose and have our own......What do you fancy?

A bottle if one is going Baileys as usual, thought i was on my own tonight

NG x
Old Aug 7th 2008, 5:11 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Coffeepot
You and me both eh

Just behave you lot will you worse than my little man no not you Butch i ment my son

Hello CP

NG x
Old Aug 7th 2008, 5:15 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Coffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by NovaGirl
Hello CP

NG x
Hi NG hi FK and ND and vick etc etc anyone else, Carrie or Charlie in yet ?

Back in a bit have company and making dinner make mine a small one tonight,

Just heard my no2 son who is expecting a baby ( well you know what i mean ) anyway he has split with his girlfriend awww she was really nice as well Not the mother of his child, my goodness this is getting like East Enders and i don't even watch it ?
Work that one out and your a better man than me
Old Aug 7th 2008, 5:18 pm
BE Enthusiast

Just heard my no2 son who is expecting a baby ( well you know what i mean ) anyway he has split with his girlfriend awww she was really nice as well Not the mother of his child, my goodness this is getting like East Enders and i don't even watch it ?

It seams pretty simple to me

NG x
Old Aug 7th 2008, 5:18 pm
Citizenship Nov 10 2016!!

nikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Flogger
send it over
i do all of Nikki's
now you really are taking the p****
Old Aug 7th 2008, 5:20 pm
Logical & Hot Stuff

FlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah, well you can say that when i return the call to the NS customs....you'll be calling on NG to help you then...
Banned

Butch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond repute

Right young man, just stop right there. You know what the judge said last time.
SHE said something along the lines of "well arent you a big boy, come see me in my chambers afterwards"

Go and sit on the naughty step and don't get off until you're sorry.
Looks like I could be here for a while
Citizenship Nov 10 2016!!

nikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond repute

Evening CP, you right I amstruggling to keep up to date with all your comings and goings

Hope you are well catch you later
Lost in BE Cyberspace

High numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by nikki dreaming
now you really are taking the p****
Cheers I hate ironing and I still have the kitchen floor to do
Old Aug 7th 2008, 5:22 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by FlirtyKnickers
Yeah, well you can say that when i return the call to the NS customs....you'll be calling on NG to help you then...
I have friends there to the network goes far and wide

Not planning a trip to the USA while you are there I may have to make another phone call to someone who owes me one

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.