Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

The Pass Inn and Pass Out

The Pass Inn and Pass Out

Old Aug 12th 2008, 9:52 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Reedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Pass Inn and Pass Out

Originally Posted by Cleopatra
Morning Darlings...
Think they might be in bed hon???? The time difference is 14 hours from Aus - 5 behind UK isn't it??? I never know with the time zones in US and Canada...

Lau x
Old Aug 12th 2008, 9:55 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

High numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Reedy
Think they might be in bed hon???? The time difference is 14 hours from Aus - 5 behind UK isn't it??? I never know with the time zones in US and Canada...

Lau x
Some of us are at work
Old Aug 12th 2008, 10:29 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Reedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by High numbers
Some of us are at work
Some of us have been to work and are home again
Old Aug 12th 2008, 10:55 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

High numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond repute

Lucky you just off to lunch now
Old Aug 12th 2008, 11:01 am

purple80 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by The_Bax
Good news Charlie!
What's he bought now?
Bax
Hi Simon,
All good with you and Dawn, have not spoken for ages, must still try and organise and meet before we go on the 24th....
Another Jeep, model up from our UK one..... So we have that and the Cobalt, not sure which one is mine though????

Originally Posted by Cleopatra
Morning Darlings...
Morning......

Some of us are at work
Or busy running around doing PR stuff, photos done and my police check is in and clear...Phew

Eldest daughter has just had two teeth out, owwwwwwww.
Old Aug 12th 2008, 11:14 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Lucky you just off to lunch now
Enjoy!!!
Old Aug 12th 2008, 11:15 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by purple80
Hi Simon,
All good with you and Dawn, have not spoken for ages, must still try and organise and meet before we go on the 24th....
Another Jeep, model up from our UK one..... So we have that and the Cobalt, not sure which one is mine though????

Morning......

Or busy running around doing PR stuff, photos done and my police check is in and clear...Phew

Eldest daughter has just had two teeth out, owwwwwwww.

My youngest asked for hers out last week She had wobbly teeth for months and the new ones had started to grow the dentist said she could remove them so my daughter said 'go on then!' - not one moan even when she saw the size of the needle
Old Aug 12th 2008, 12:02 pm

purple80 is an unknown quantity at this point

My youngest asked for hers out last week She had wobbly teeth for months and the new ones had started to grow the dentist said she could remove them so my daughter said 'go on then!' - not one moan even when she saw the size of the needle
Have to admit Becky was brave, not sure I would have been the same, she shut her eyes so that she did not see the needle, made me feel sick!
Old Aug 12th 2008, 12:10 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by purple80
Have to admit Becky was brave, not sure I would have been the same, she shut her eyes so that she did not see the needle, made me feel sick!
Bless her! They didn't have to pull Kat's she just twisted ....
Old Aug 12th 2008, 12:28 pm
Banned

Butch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond repute

Some of us were sleeping
Old Aug 12th 2008, 12:32 pm
it's all good............

D15NEY is a glorious beacon of lightD15NEY is a glorious beacon of lightD15NEY is a glorious beacon of lightD15NEY is a glorious beacon of lightD15NEY is a glorious beacon of lightD15NEY is a glorious beacon of lightD15NEY is a glorious beacon of lightD15NEY is a glorious beacon of lightD15NEY is a glorious beacon of lightD15NEY is a glorious beacon of lightD15NEY is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Butch Cassidy
Some of us were sleeping

Good Morning!!!
Old Aug 12th 2008, 12:34 pm
Banned

Butch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by D15NEY
Good Morning!!!
Morning Vic
Old Aug 12th 2008, 12:35 pm

D15NEY is a glorious beacon of lightD15NEY is a glorious beacon of lightD15NEY is a glorious beacon of lightD15NEY is a glorious beacon of lightD15NEY is a glorious beacon of lightD15NEY is a glorious beacon of lightD15NEY is a glorious beacon of lightD15NEY is a glorious beacon of lightD15NEY is a glorious beacon of lightD15NEY is a glorious beacon of lightD15NEY is a glorious beacon of light

Morning Vic

Morning Butch,

what have I missed?
Old Aug 12th 2008, 12:47 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by D15NEY
Morning Butch,

what have I missed?
Me mooning the neighbours
Old Aug 12th 2008, 12:55 pm

Me mooning the neighbours

are they traumatised ?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.