Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

The Pass Inn and Pass Out

The Pass Inn and Pass Out

Old Jul 12th 2008, 1:11 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

High numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Pass Inn and Pass Out

Originally Posted by FlirtyKnickers
Nothing much....heading to bed in a mo!

HN has me knackered again.....
Yea you got me back
Old Jul 12th 2008, 1:13 am
Logical & Hot Stuff

FlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by High numbers
Yea you got me back
night love, sleep well....xxx
Old Jul 12th 2008, 1:14 am
Banned

Butch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond repute

night love, sleep well....xxx
Nite babe
Old Jul 12th 2008, 1:16 am
Logical & Hot Stuff

FlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Butch Cassidy
Nite babe
Goodnight Sexy.....xxx
Old Jul 12th 2008, 1:31 am
Banned

Butch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond repute

Goodnight Sexy.....xxx
Oh it will be
Old Jul 12th 2008, 9:51 am
Logical & Hot Stuff

OMG.....Look at the state of this place

Bax, Where did you put the rubber gloves.....and im not cleaning..That!!!

Help!!!!!
Old Jul 12th 2008, 10:30 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

High numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond repute

OMG.....Look at the state of this place

Bax, Where did you put the rubber gloves.....and im not cleaning..That!!!

Help!!!!!
I'll help clean it but I think we can leave that over by the pole for Butch and Sas to sort out
Old Jul 12th 2008, 11:46 am
It's cos I'm Ginger isn't

GingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to all

Originally Posted by nikki dreaming
you do seem to be hogging all the threads at the moment

Awwwwwwww me bad........sorry........
Old Jul 12th 2008, 12:25 pm
It's cos I'm Ginger isn't

GingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to all

Originally Posted by The4BellsLondon

GD - why does my hound not like the postie??

It must be the uniform..............truly.

I have someone on my round who has this Alsation dog, who barks endlessly and is generally not nice when I go to deliver the mail.....but I was out running a few days ago, and I saw him again with the owner out on a walk, and he was nice as pie......so go figure??
Old Jul 12th 2008, 2:38 pm
Account Closed

saskia65 has a spectacular aura aboutsaskia65 has a spectacular aura aboutsaskia65 has a spectacular aura about

Afternoon all
Old Jul 12th 2008, 2:39 pm
Logical & Hot Stuff

Originally Posted by saskia65
Afternoon all
Hello Sas.....make mine a large one please..
Old Jul 12th 2008, 2:40 pm
Account Closed

saskia65 has a spectacular aura aboutsaskia65 has a spectacular aura aboutsaskia65 has a spectacular aura about

Hello Sas.....make mine a large one please..
Okey dokey...comin' right up. Quiet in here, and could do with a bit of spit and polish.
Old Jul 12th 2008, 2:42 pm
Logical & Hot Stuff

Okey dokey...comin' right up. Quiet in here, and could do with a bit of spit and polish.
Don't get me started.....i can't find the rubber gloves, i've even looked in different threads for them......Bax needs to bring them back soon...
Old Jul 12th 2008, 2:43 pm
Account Closed

Don't get me started.....i can't find the rubber gloves, i've even looked in different threads for them......Bax needs to bring them back soon...
I think it will take more than rubber gloves. I was going to call Rentokill and have the place fumigated.
Old Jul 12th 2008, 2:45 pm
Logical & Hot Stuff

I think it will take more than rubber gloves. I was going to call Rentokill and have the place fumigated.
Well..HN was not a happy camper when he saw the state of his pole...

He's blaming you and Butch....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.